Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 19 PR

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Kools reporting from base :  After effects of Insult Party in PR
 AFTER THE PARTY zindagi in PR resumed and how ...........

The Karanjkars , Lokhandes and ARMAN got in the same train , same compartment to travel home . Evil Rassi did not leave even this opportunity to blast Bhags for cutting her nose.

He has been born on a MANHOOS Ghadi she declared loudly . He is the ECLIPSE of our life . A horrid GRAHAN .

Aai , plzzzz .... said Wise Ajit to shut her up .

Holy Archu did NOT want to sit with her family . But Bhags forced her to coz he was now bravely facing the world .

FORGIVE ME he said immediately the moment he saw Slapochana's face , I DID NOT BECOME WAITER TO EMBARASS U .

Which mom in the world will like to see her beti married to a WAITER , went on Bhags frantically , afraid that Slapochana wud slap him right there in the train itself . U see guys , he had received three of her hardest slaps and now wanted to take no risks . U Had to bear SHARMINDAGI on my account . FORGIVE ME .

Slapochana thawed . Who wudn't , if damad peed in his pants before one like this ? The good hearted Slapochana melted totally and said

I AM angry , but not for the reason YOU say .

Then ? asked Bhags , terrified that she was STILL angry .

I am angry coz u MISUNDERSTOOD Me . I never minded u being a WAITER . U see , I have realised your WORTH . Ur a HIRA , a DIAMOND .

What ! said Bhags , unable to believe his ears .

YES . An UNPOLISHED , DIRTY one , of course , but nevertheless , A DIAMOND . The DAY U CHAMKOFY NA OMG the FULL WORLD will be BLINDED , CHAKACHOUNDH !

Of course Slapochana was exaggerating for the benefit of her evil samdhan and bahu's ears but Bhags felt as if he was in seventh heaven .

You really mean it ?He asked .

Of course I do . reiterated Slapochana firmly . Infact My BETI is horribly KHUSHNASEEB to be married to u , a man trying to be the best WAITER out there . However I am sad coz although I realized YOUR worth U didn't realize OURS . U didn't understand that from the day u married our daughter we have always looked upon u as THE BEST THING TO HAVE HAPPENED TO HER . Always .

Bhags cudn't believe his ears , they were tingling with joy . He wanted to fall at Slapochana's feet , right there in the moving train . Such a noble , kind woman ! he thought , all choked up . How people MISUNDERSTOOD her ! I am sure , even those three slaps she gave me were merely to press some ACUPRESSURE POINTS so I wud have good health in marital life . Yes , That must be it , thought Bhags with tears in his eyes .

Holy Archu looked on with indescribable joy that her slap expert mom and gareeb pati were getting along so fabulously .

Two faced Manju felt jealous .

Wise Ajit looked on approvingly with his wife .

Evil Rassi looked bored and stifled a yawn .

Manohar almost wept in relief . He had been terribly afraid of exactly this ........that a slapping scene wud take place right under his nose in the train compartment when his damad had insisted on sitting in front of them . But his clever damad , learning fast , had diffused the situation and got out of the slap . Manohar leant forward and patted him on his thigh to show encouragement . Good boy , thought Manohar  affectionately, handling my hysteria prone Devi daughter and her SLAP PRONE mother ain't a piece of cake , but u DID IT . May bappa give u the strength , always .

Batatawada came slowwwwly and warily in his bedroom , judging Vaishu's face . LOLLOLLOL He was wondering HOW MUCH SHE KNEW . But Vaishu told him that she was upset bcoz of MANHOOS BHAGS .

Party Spoiler ! she seethed . Manhoos , third class jinx ! He has made me HATE Parties !

Batatawada felt concerned to hear that . He really cudn't afford to have Vaishu giving up her partying . He cud do so many nefarious activities when she was out of the way , boogeying away to glory . For instance ......AHEM with the KUDI . Or hobnobbing with criminal vakils like Advocate Piyush so that buddus like Bhags cud be put in jail instead of HIM . Oh boy no , he cudn't really have THAT .

I am sure Bhags sent her up to my room , he thought , quivering with fury . She seems innocent enough . He wanted to do my BHANDA PHOD . And he stayed behind the scenes himself , the TURBANED SNEAK ! Well , I'll teach him a lesson for messing around with ME and disrupting my AHEM !

So Batatawada went and fought with Bhags .

U chaalu sneak ! Why did u CHAMCHOFY to Varshu , ha ? he asked angrily .

What did i cHAMCHOFY ?asked Bhags , zapped .

Hah ! Now PRETENDING , ha ? Thanks to u , I dont even know if my attempt with Madhuri went WELL ! I cudn't do my BEST due to all the TENSION ! How can a man do , when his other wife and crackpot saali r rite outside the door and his entire sasural is in the lounge of the same hotel , ha ? Can any man on the earth even DO IT ? Ha ? But I did ! Somehow I managed , but Im afraid more attempts will be required now ! That Kudi will eat my head for MORE ! All coz of YOU !

Ulta CHOR KOTWAL KO DAATE ! cried Bhags , annoyed .

What ! U called me CHOR ! Now see what this CHOR does , just u wait Bhags !

And Batatawada did a false tamasha in front of the manager and INSISTED Bhags shud be kicked out of his job .

OR I WILL CHECK OUT WITHOUT PAYING A SINGLE RUPEE , he said nastily . THIS LOSER GIVES SUCH BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE .

Oh alright , said the harassed manager , tired . In his whole career as a hotel manager he hadn't witnessed so many complications as much as he had since the past two days since he had hired this character called Bhags .

Sorry dude , u gotta go , I must protect my own butt he told Bhags in a weak , tired , tone and tottered off to have a drink .

Bhags was incensed . U PAAPI ! he told Batatawada , Ur PAAP wont be hidden for long ! Here , Take this turban ! And he plonked the turban in Batatawada's hands and walked off , having the last word . Batatawada wondered if he shud try it on in one of his sessions with the Kudi . She was getting a little bored of the orange silk shorts .

My comment : I wonder what the Accented Malkin will say to THIS . Am interested .

Savita told Damodar that her NASEEB was PHOOTA HUA . Her Husband was a NAUTANKI and her son was a WAITER . And it was all coz of that Holy Archu whom Damo loved .

She then went to visit her daughter and overheard Evil Rassi calling her son names and showing fingers to Vandu . She fought with Rasika [ the video was unclear] and Ajit walked away from the scene .

My comment : Ajits behaviour concerns me .I think CVs r trying to make him bad again .He remained silent when Manju did ulta tamasha and alked out on Sulo , he has not said a single word to his mom since yesterday and today he did not exactly support Vandu but chose to walk away . I wud request CVS not to make Ajit bad again , but to definetely make him strong enuf to take on Manju . We r yet to see what happened to Vandus degree .I want to see Vandu getting a job and moving out from Rasikas vicinity . I also want to see Ajit being promoted and

I want to see Rasikas husband returning and being firmly on Vandus side and being unsympathetic to Manju .

I really dont understand Rasika's ire against Manav . I mean she is staying in a SLUM and travelling in second class compartments in the Train . Why wud she be affronted by Manavs job .....its none of her bloody business . Why doesnt Ajit ask her that ?

I also did not understand why Manav was so apologetic about his Waiter Job in front of Sulochana . Whats this MAAF KARNA MAAF KARNA  huh ? So what if she is Archana's mom , big deal yaar ! I respect Sulochnas educated attitude towards the Waiter job , but Manav wants the goodwill of his sasural people so badly but doesnt seem to care about his own family any more ! He constantly talks about fulfilling SAPNE of Archna , gives her all his money , apologises all the time to her maayka , and hardly visits his own family , or even bothers about little SAchu , his Dads health , or his financial responsibilities there ! Does he wonder how his parents r managing ? This doesn't befit Manav ! He doesnt owe explanations to anyone , especially Archnas maaika about his choice of jobs and he needs to show more responsibility too !

Swati has brought Archna a job offer but Manav was huffy coz he wanted to be the one to fulfil her SAPNE . I found this little ego rather sweet and REAL . It made him somehow mORE HUMAN in a very long time . My guess is ......if Archu takes this job .....Jay will somehow drop there to meet Swati and will start troubling Archu .

I am simply WAITING for another Jay Archu scene .

Kools signing off for the day .All contrary comments welcome .Enjoy , CIAO .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 19 January 2011 at 12:05pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

irenepkamuralishovanashresthaJasmine10Claire0206gaayikavirampallaisonika74zaara10Gauri22dew_dropdevashree_hSpartacuscarpe-diemSweetFifigeethika-monica-bhavni88shootingstar27LuvSSeverektarfapyarshermabonnefille--Hope--prayas_..Sonii..Angie12harpkaurTiyalikoolchick.Mandy.nycsweetiePiyatrixroseinbloomTanyaz

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
thank you sooooooooooooo much.....i have been waitin 4 dis....i agree with ur concern abt Cvz makin ajit negative..i hve had enuff of dis guy bein negative..i cnt tke it anymore...beside dre r aldy many vampz in d show..we dnt need another one.....

& haila m d 1st one 2 reply..lolz..now u can see how much i love d commentary LOL

Edited by harpkaur - 19 January 2011 at 12:11pm
smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Hi Kools. Today I wanted to read your court's spicy retaliation towards a male ape's haughty high handedness!LOL But you are too charitable to bro Manav's rare slip! Perhaps indulging his baby steps into 'manhood' in a mood of broad encouragement?!Big smile (Not that I am complaining, I too enjoyed this wee bit of mercy from CVs.)…Hey friend would that you were half so kind to my Archu- one of your ownCry...just kidding.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaTanyaz

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

manav iz serious abt d SAPNE case...i dnt think archna has ever told her dat she want a flat or a BMW...her onli sapna was 2 live with manav..no mtter where...so wt iz up with hiz with d whole sapne....hez alrdy fullfillin her sapne by jst bein with her...supporting her.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikapallaiTanyaz

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

thanks Kools..

episode was a tad more interesting....loved the arman fight...

that phoren malkin only had a walk on part as part of a competition....dont think we will see her again..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

great post kools even i agree i am tired of manav saying sorry and then getting insulted more.. rasika's anger is so misplaced and no one dares question her...savita aai's accusation were right but i wish she hadnt bought up ajit's past..she know that he is trying to keep her daughter happy now.. so just leave it na.. she shld have kept it only between herself and rasika.. that all...

archu is getting on my nerves.. her husband has just returned from a tired days of work where he got fired and all she keeps behaving is like a child... i will always love u blah blah..for once cannot she sense the tone and change her tune. she could have told manav i am getting bored at home and might as well put my skills to use.. rather she choose cry anc cry more like  a baby she needs to grow up and start hadnling matters more diplomatically bcos its not always truth that keeps a relation going.....

i am with manav for getting angry on her... any body wld.. after all what he is going through...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10shermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harpkaur

thank you sooooooooooooo much.....i have been waitin 4 dis....i agree with ur concern abt Cvz makin ajit negative..i hve had enuff of dis guy bein negative..i cnt tke it anymore...beside dre r aldy many vampz in d show..we dnt need another one.....

& haila m d 1st one 2 reply..lolz..now u can see how much i love d commentary LOL

Hug Awww , Am touched .Hope u smiled and laughed .

LuvSSeverharpkaur

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by harpkaur

Hug Awww , Am touched .Hope u smiled and laughed .

Hug.....ur commentary iz 1 of d few thingz i alwyz luk fwd 2 in PR forum...i hve alwyz been a silent member..u can see dat i hve been in d forum 4 so long bt nt many postz....deze were onli frm JDJ 3 forum...where i had a lotz of fightzLOL....bt now i jst cnt stop myself frm commentng on ur commentary...itz alwyz soo much fun....thannk you 4 makin every1 laugh...trust me itz a rlli rlli hard job

gaayikakoolsadhu1000

Go to top