Asian Shows

India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Dream High - Girin Arts High School (Page 8)

-BlackSky- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Haha aliya u mean the boys before flowers style..i was like omg hilirious..and the hye mi one..she is obbs with him
-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
AWWWWWWW im loving them. Wht i hate abt asian shows is tht the couple i like nvr end up together. I guess same will happen here. Plzz cud some one take caps of this scene???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
LOL iqra u are not alone..I always fall in Love with the second guy in the show...And it happens here too even though i love Tac (the main guy), but stil such a chemistry is hard to ignore..

Iqz do u need the drama in hq? i don't know how to take caps but i have the drama in HD...
-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Sorry can't press like button =S

Bui just watch it on utube.

But if there is a link for HQ y not hehe

-Lana

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
ahhhh I am going to kill the PD of this show! Did anyone see today's episode...Samdong was so sad at the end! but at least Milky couple are moving along well...at least until a third person is introduced...

lol I have never liked the second lead...ahhhhhhh but I don't like Taec...I refuse to like his character!

-Lana

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Cuteness abounds on the set of Dream High
by girlfriday | February 7, 2011 | 11 Comments

And would you expect it any other way? The cast of Monday-Tuesday's ratings leader, the cracktastic drama Dream High, cozies up for the camera behind the scenes. It looks like most of these come from last week's Episode 9, which just makes me sad that there aren't more pictures of Kim Soo-hyun bedecked in all that glorious glitter. Those would be keepers.

Not that these shots aren't adorable. The theme seems to be "Frenemies/Friends," showing that onscreen rivalries don't have to extend behind the camera. Suzy and Eun-jung aren't at each other's throats; breakout couple IU and Wooyoung are squeezably cute, as always; Taecyeon and Soo-hyun are discussing whose underwear they're wearing today; even rival teachers Eom Ki-joon and Oh Yoon-ji look like they're hatching a devious plan together. Can't wait till they fall in love. I hope she falls hard.

This drama makes me giddy, and I just love it, episode after episode, despite the myriad of reasons why it might be a disaster. It's like You're Beautiful meets Boys Before Flowers, except not as good as the former, or as bad as the latter…but just as addictive as both. I think it's something in the water. I mean, it almost makes me want to go back to high school. Almost. I said ALMOST.

Dream High Crack High airs Monday-Tuesday on KBS.

Via Star News

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Go to top