Asian Shows

India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Dream High - Girin Arts High School (Page 35)

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauri92

i think the jaejoong drama everyone here is talking about is sunao ni narenakute...
or something like that...it was so long ago tht i don't even remember the name properly....

well...i personally did not want his character to end up with juri...'cuz well, lets admit it, jaejoong is hot and all...but eita is most definitely the much better actor....u can't compare the 2 since eita has been in the japanese television industry for a very long time and is recognized for his versatile acting....

and it was such a 'human' drama that it got depressing and i just left it mid way...

oh...and since this is a dream high thread....DREAM HIGH 2!!! who else is pumped up for it???

Yes tht is the drama we r talking abt. I have noticed asian drama click instantly if ur gonna like it. In tht drama sunao ni narenakute just didn't like, the cast or anything, yet i was willing to watch it for jaejoong.

Also i agree on the part tht jaejoong isn't better than the other from the cast. I found him kinda confusing or might have been the character he played. But anyways im not gonna watch it since he doesn't end up W*H anyone LOL

@Dream high 2, have u any idea how much im wanting tht 2 happen, i evn comment on fb and utube the real kbs account, which has DH trailer. I watched the trailer yester again of DH, it made me want to watch DH all over again. And man im missing seeing KSH Ouch

To tell the truth the whole cast. Im sooooooooooooo obssed W*H DH, i need to watch something abt it evryday.

gauri92 Senior Member
gauri92
gauri92

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
but Dream High 2 is happening!!! KBS has confirmed the second season for a 2012 release...probably around the same time as Dream High 1 came out...!!!!

ITs confirmed!!!! i wouldnt have dangled it out like this had it not been...but it has...
u guys can head over to allkpop or just type it in google search to get the article....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lostindreams

-BlackSky- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Lostindreams

-BlackSky- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Lostindreams

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauri92

but Dream High 2 is happening!!! KBS has confirmed the second season for a 2012 release...probably around the same time as Dream High 1 came out...!!!!

ITs confirmed!!!! i wouldnt have dangled it out like this had it not been...but it has...
u guys can head over to allkpop or just type it in google search to get the article....
Yeah i saw tht on fb, but then u know there is alot of time to tht, anything can change, i just want the same cast.

I want Hye MI and Sam Dong Ouch 
I am so obssed W*H them.
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackSky-

I like the lead couple in DBY, I havent seen cinderella's sisteer but coffe prince is good.

I know its a bad habit I do the same LOL I always say I'll watch just one more episode and then stop but I end up watch most of it. I do the same I skip bits as well LOL

Actually i like the male lead, have seen some pics of him.I know man, y can't we just stop after an episode, my last episode of the day always seems to be the last episode of the show ROFL
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Iqra and aliya - u galz should watch Goong 1...it is a korean drama..i love it..watched it last year..but stil love it

aliya - i do watch it on drama crazy
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Iqra and aliya - u galz should watch Goong 1...it is a korean drama..i love it..watched it last year..but stil love it

aliya - i do watch it on drama crazy

Tell something something abt it goong 1

And man hoe can i get over this serial!!!!!!! I am actually planning to watch dream high again, might evn be in the summer

Go to top