Asian Shows

India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Dream High - Girin Arts High School (Page 33)

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackSky-

Originally posted by LanaBurak

Originally posted by pakindmuziq

Yeah evn i was thinking tht, is there a good show lately like Dream high??

Yaaa there is a japanese drama with miura haruma..mhm but i don't know if ppl will like it
Hope you dont mind me butting in Embarrassed
Whats the show called Lana and what's it about?

Haha it is all fine

The drama is called Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta, means You Taught Me All the Important Things. starring Haruma Miura and Erika

Toda and Miura play two teachers, Natsumi Uemura and Shuji Kashiwagi, at the same high school who are set to get married in half a year. However, the night before the school year's opening ceremony, Shuji becomes involved with the young Hikari Saeki (played by Takei), without realizing that she will be a student in his class starting the next day. As Shuji struggles to help Hikari deal with the mental complex she is suffering from, he is also torn inside by his betrayal of Natsumi. Meanwhile, Hikari attempts to get closer to Natsumi, driven by feelings of jealousy and a desire to destroy the couple's relationship.

-BlackSky- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

It sounds interesting. The concept seems really familiar to me. Has this already started?
Is Miura the guy from Crows Zero || and Binbo Danshi?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAA it is him and yes it has already started
-BlackSky- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Hmmm im confused if im liking the concept of the show. It sounds ok, might be different watching it.

BTW i have a question i watched You're beautiful, and watched BBF months back. And is it just me or you're beautiful seemed like a copy of BBF.
Once again i fell for the second lead ohh well.

Im still shocked tht Dream high ended W*H Hye Mi and Sam Dong, whn he was shown later than JG, like a second lead. The best ending a serial cud have got. Really Looking at the previews shows DH actually was different from them since it broke the rule of "the one who takes most care of the girl is rejected by the girl".
I just telling the ones i have in my mind, ISWAK, BBF, You're beautiful, Love or bread and im sure many more. Since i havn't seen Asian shows like u guys i don't know many.

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

I thought his name sounded familiar, now I just need to find time to watch it LOL

He is so yummy..at first i watched it actuly for him but later the story was realy addicted..so i love it

-Lostindreams

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

Hmmm im confused if im liking the concept of the show. It sounds ok, might be different watching it.

BTW i have a question i watched You're beautiful, and watched BBF months back. And is it just me or you're beautiful seemed like a copy of BBF.
Once again i fell for the second lead ohh well.

Im still shocked tht Dream high ended W*H Hye Mi and Sam Dong, whn he was shown later than JG, like a second lead. The best ending a serial cud have got. Really Looking at the previews shows DH actually was different from them since it broke the rule of "the one who takes most care of the girl is rejected by the girl".
I just telling the ones i have in my mind, ISWAK, BBF, You're beautiful, Love or bread and im sure many more. Since i havn't seen Asian shows like u guys i don't know many.

Are u talking about the one me and aliya are talking about?...well u might think like that now but the story is realy addicted..and not to forget haruma is a hottie..

MHM u see those popular dramas are popular cuz they all have something in similar..so they do copy from other dramas.

aww DH was so unike that until now i haven't seen a girl ending with the second lead..which is like amazing..i always fall for the second lead.

let me give u my list

My GF Is Gumiho (This is the drama which made me hate myself for watching kdrama..cuz i hated to love the second guy so much...No Min Woo..ahhh)

ISWAK
You Are Beautiful (I was so wishing to see her with Yongwa instead of the main guy)
Sunao ni Narenakute (My heart was brokn for my JaeJoong)
Mary Stayed Out All Night
Hana Kimi Japan
Goong - Princess Hours
Hana Yori Dango

-Lostindreams

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Are u talking about the one me and aliya are talking about?...well u might think like that now but the story is realy addicted..and not to forget haruma is a hottie..
 Then i might watch it, first i wanna watch mary stayed out all night, wht evr it is called lol

MHM u see those popular dramas are popular cuz they all have something in similar..so they do copy from other dramas.
 Kinda tired of tht they always copy, really you're beautiful was a total copy of bbf

aww DH was so unike that until now i haven't seen a girl ending with the second lead..which is like amazing..i always fall for the second lead.
 Seriously the best serial together W*H ISWAK and TKA

let me give u my list

My GF Is Gumiho (This is the drama which made me hate myself for watching kdrama..cuz i hated to love the second guy so much...No Min Woo..ahhh)
HAHAHA i thought i was the only one who liked no min woo LOLLOL I know evn he was kinda mean to the girl in the beginning, there was something abt him tht made me like him.

ISWAK Have no idea y, till now this has been the only serial i actually didn't want lead girl to fall for 2nd lead, i don't know y. There was just something abt 1st lead guy.
You Are Beautiful (I was so wishing to see her with Yongwa instead of the main guy)I knoooooooooooooooooooowwwwww
Sunao ni Narenakute (My heart was brokn for my JaeJoong)Good u told me saw the first episode of it yesterday and now im not going to watch it, was only watching it for him, other thn tht the show is looking crap together W*H the cast except JaeJoong
Mary Stayed Out All Night
Hana Kimi Japan
Goong - Princess Hours
Hana Yori Dango This is the same as BBF, so ya i wanted the girl to like the secong lead Ouch

-Lana

Go to top