Asian Shows

India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Dream High - Girin Arts High School (Page 30)

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
^oo lol I got to know them recently too (last year)...but they are really good and lol Kyu said that they'll be back by the end of year!! yay!!

@iqs...lol the love story wasn't the point of the drama so it doesn't matter...but I am sure it's you know who becomes K got the girl :p

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bhootni-

^oo lol I got to know them recently too (last year)...but they are really good and lol Kyu said that they'll be back by the end of year!! yay!!

@iqs...lol the love story wasn't the point of the drama so it doesn't matter...but I am sure it's you know who becomes K got the girl :p

I knoww.
And it has endedOuch 
I don't know wht to say.
I will only express my feelings whn others from this thread has seen the final episode.
-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
@iqs...aww...I really wanna discuss the last episode too...hopefully people have seen it by tomorrow!
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Sumi SS501 is great..i love park min jung..but again there isn't any band compared to DBSK..and SHINee for me..but these days i'm tooo much into 2PM and the other bands
-BlackSky- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
gauri92 Senior Member
gauri92
gauri92

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
the last episode was absolutely amazing!!! im having withdrawal symptoms already!!! my mondays and tuesdays have nothing left to them now!!!

so.....are discussions on the finale ok or do ppl still want time to watch the episode???
-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackSky-

@ Sumi - When did he say that? I know KHJ said that they never disbanded and they hope to come back together soon - That was during a playful kiss conference.

@Sumi and Pakindmusiq - I dont mind if you guys discuss the episode, Im not gonna be able to watch it for a while anyway so Id rather read your discussion Tongue I dont know if anyone has any objections to you discussing it

in a recent interview...they asked Kyu Jong about all the other members and he said that...lol I am so excited!

@lana...lol I am not a fan of DBSK or 2pm...I  like Shinee...but to me SS501 are the best band in Asia

@gauri...lol I think we can start the discussion

so what did you guys think of the episode? I think it was brilliantly filmed and presented...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lostindreams

gauri92 Senior Member
gauri92
gauri92

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
i absolutely loved the last episode!!! it was very realistic, yet at the same time has that very sweet and nostalgic undertone to it....

All performed well.....but id have to say this was Hye-Mi and Sam Dong's episode mostly....her sending him off because she loves him so much and him, knowing her love and heart is his, using it to his advantage and achieving his musical dream....because his music, which is his hye-mi, was completely and irrevocably his....

Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy...hats off to the 2 of u....did very well here...their scenes were so touching, and im hoping we get a special where they show K's return to S.Korea and his reunion with his friends and one true love....lol....but i guess thats too much to wish for right now eh...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lostindreams

Go to top