Asian Shows

India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Dream High - Girin Arts High School (Page 28)

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Iqra - maybe they made the hye mi sis to choose him is to make it like later hye mi will choose sam dong and therefore her sis will be like don't worry oppa u have me..lol i'm stil hoping for sam-hye to happen...and i know somehow hye mie is more into sam dong now after watching episode 15

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lostindreams

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Iqra - maybe they made the hye mi sis to choose him is to make it like later hye mi will choose sam dong and therefore her sis will be like don't worry oppa u have me..lol i'm stil hoping for sam-hye to happen...and i know somehow hye mie is more into sam dong now after watching episode 15

I will sleep after this comment, really sleepy.

Anyways, there r sooooooo many reason for choosing Sam Dong, while i find few W*H Jin Guk. OMG did u see Sam Dong, he said he wont be able to breathe if Hye Mi leaves, i was like NO HE DIDN'T, coz he loves her to much, therefore i don't want Hye Mi oppo JG. Also whn he ran after the bus, and said don't leave me plzzz. GOsh Sohyun is so freaking good at those scenes!!!!!

I have started to really like Teac after i started to love 2pm, but u know, i didn't know Sohyun or Teac, but seeing them for the first time i fell for Sam DOng coz of the way it's potrayed. I am so sorry to say this, but the reason for being on JG and HM side is ONLY coz Teac is from 2pm. U know after i started to love 2pm, i thought i don't mind Teac and Suzy together. But looking at the characters, HM and SD shud be together.

LOL im obsessed W*H this serial wooyoung teac and ofcourse sohyun! Embarrassed
But then i also love the girls + the teachers couple soo cute LOL

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

I will sleep after this comment, really sleepy.

Anyways, there r sooooooo many reason for choosing Sam Dong, while i find few W*H Jin Guk. OMG did u see Sam Dong, he said he wont be able to breathe if Hye Mi leaves, i was like NO HE DIDN'T, coz he loves her to much, therefore i don't want Hye Mi oppo JG. Also whn he ran after the bus, and said don't leave me plzzz. GOsh Sohyun is so freaking good at those scenes!!!!!

I have started to really like Teac after i started to love 2pm, but u know, i didn't know Sohyun or Teac, but seeing them for the first time i fell for Sam DOng coz of the way it's potrayed. I am so sorry to say this, but the reason for being on JG and HM side is ONLY coz Teac is from 2pm. U know after i started to love 2pm, i thought i don't mind Teac and Suzy together. But looking at the characters, HM and SD shud be together.

LOL im obsessed W*H this serial wooyoung teac and ofcourse sohyun! Embarrassed
But then i also love the girls + the teachers couple soo cute LOL

When i started watching this drama..i knew one thing..tac is in this drama..so i watched this drama for him in the first place..but it doesn't mean that i will choose him no matter what...there is a thing saying that Love is selfish..and u can only see this with sam dong..Jin gok said to hye mi to choose and decide where she has to go..while sam dong said please don't go..stay by my side..u can clear see that he is a selfish..but thats what love is called..so i will say no matter what i'm all fro sam dong and hye mi..

2PM...the first time i knew about 2PM was when the cassa beer cf came out..with nichkhun, tac and junsu staring in it...my mouth was open during the whole thing..the first thing i saw was nichkhun..and later tac came with his always action scene..and then i watched 2pms idol army and got to know all the members..and then wooyoung was also in it..i was so happy

Girls..Miss A is my fav girl band..also suzys band..but as for single no one can realy beat IU, pilsuk..she is amazing..and she is so young..
-BlackSky- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lostindreams-Lana

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

When i started watching this drama..i knew one thing..tac is in this drama..so i watched this drama for him in the first place..but it doesn't mean that i will choose him no matter what...there is a thing saying that Love is selfish..and u can only see this with sam dong..Jin gok said to hye mi to choose and decide where she has to go..while sam dong said please don't go..stay by my side..u can clear see that he is a selfish..but thats what love is called..so i will say no matter what i'm all fro sam dong and hye mi..

2PM...the first time i knew about 2PM was when the cassa beer cf came out..with nichkhun, tac and junsu staring in it...my mouth was open during the whole thing..the first thing i saw was nichkhun..and later tac came with his always action scene..and then i watched 2pms idol army and got to know all the members..and then wooyoung was also in it..i was so happy

Girls..Miss A is my fav girl band..also suzys band..but as for single no one can realy beat IU, pilsuk..she is amazing..and she is so young..

LOL i love 2PM now, my fav boyband LOL I love boybands, sadly tehre r none these days, except from asian boybands.

Also im talking abt tht if ppl like JG more is ONLY coz of teac, as i said, evryone can see which character has been potrayed the best. And evn which character actually is the bet for HM.
Talking abt yesterday. I liked tht JG said it's her choice. Also u have to let go of someone u love. Evn though i felt really bad for Sam DOng, he said some lines which made me love him evn more, then i still think if HM own choice was to leave, thn it shud be like tht.

ANd i love IU, she is soooooo adorable, she a lovely voice, better than suzy. And wooyoung has amazing voice 2.

-Lana

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackSky-

Maybe they wont pair HM with anyone.

I feel bad for both the guys its almost like shes stringing them along until shes decided who she wants.

@ Lana - I agree IU is amazing for someone so young

I kinda agree, but i still think she likes one of them. The creatives must be confused coz this show is loved so much, which one shud HM end up W*H LOL

-Lana

-BlackSky- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

LOL i love 2PM now, my fav boyband LOL I love boybands, sadly tehre r none these days, except from asian boybands.

Also im talking abt tht if ppl like JG more is ONLY coz of teac, as i said, evryone can see which character has been potrayed the best. And evn which character actually is the bet for HM.
Talking abt yesterday. I liked tht JG said it's her choice. Also u have to let go of someone u love. Evn though i felt really bad for Sam DOng, he said some lines which made me love him evn more, then i still think if HM own choice was to leave, thn it shud be like tht.

ANd i love IU, she is soooooo adorable, she a lovely voice, better than suzy. And wooyoung has amazing voice 2.

Aigoo i love 2PM..there are so many korean bands i love but my all time fav is DBSK..ahhh i love them..also they were the king of kpop but sadly they had to separate..and all the bands knows that dbsk were the king...

I can't decide which band i love most after DBSK..there are SHINee...2PM...2AM...B2ST...MBLAQ...and so many more...

Aigoo can't kim so hyun just end up with me?...

haha there is no way comparing suzy and IU..she is gna turn 18 i think, and she is amazing..i love her voice..i will so go and watch her if she had a concert..IU...ahh

Go to top