Asian Shows

India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Dream High - Girin Arts High School (Page 25)

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@iqs...lol I was just kidding...and Nickhun was in the show for like 2 seconds with that girl who has a crush on Jason from the "K" group

anyways...lol spoiler alert milky couple may kiss tomorrow

lol don't know how true the spoiler is :P

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bhootni-

@iqs...lol I was just kidding...and Nickhun was in the show for like 2 seconds with that girl who has a crush on Jason from the "K" group

anyways...lol spoiler alert milky couple may kiss tomorrow

lol don't know how true the spoiler is :P

Yeah saw the preview. And argggghhhhh there wasn't any clue of who Hye Mi will end up W*H, though im sure it's Jin GUk.
-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I still think there is a possiblity of an open ending...which clearly I prefer right now...lol it'll stop the fanwar!
-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bhootni-

I still think there is a possiblity of an open ending...which clearly I prefer right now...lol it'll stop the fanwar!

Tht's no ending Confused

Coz if there will a be season 2, which im really hoping for *crossed fingers*
Then i want a proper ending, so if Hye Mi ends W*H Jin Guk, i want the whole next season to be abt Sam dong and his new love Embarrassed And jason and Pilsuk.
-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
open ending is an ending...it just makes you think cus that's how real life is...they are all in high school...you can't really expect them to choose their life partners right now...anyways IF there is going to be a second season...it'll be about new kids in Dream high...the show is just not only about them but about the process of becoming idols as well...and I think I'll like it better with new people...

anyways most of the cast are idols...they don't even have time for one extra episode let alone a whole season...lol just saying
gauri92 Senior Member
gauri92
gauri92

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
from what ive been reading on other forums, it seems more like HM has now started to lean towards SD and is really surprised by it...so yeah...my SD-HM heart is very very happy!!!

ill always ship these 2 no matter what.....simply because the kind of life Kim Soo Hyun has bought to his character and hs storyline with HM, Taec hasn't....so yeah, pretty much down to who the better actor is for me..and who i feel she has more chemistry with, 'cuz suzy still has a baby face and she seems to connect with KSH....not so much with Taec...Eunjung and him seem so much more suited....
-BlackSky- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Iqra - haha u crazy girl..if u realy love nichkhun then watch we got married..u realy will wish u were the girl..aigoo if i didn't had bf..i will fly to korea and stalk him..lol..and ya nichkhun was in the episode where the annoying girl is shooting a cf with nichkhun..the romeo juliet..and later they bring pilsuk to sing for them..cuz the girls voice suked..also here it is

---------------

sumi - Haha u see..we can talk about him since he was in dream high..lol

btw did u galz know that their teacher..not the teacher who is fellowing them all the time..but the weried teacher..which is giving them lessons but in secret..that dude is the  the current CEO/founder of JYP Entertainment, a major artist management/record label of Korean pop music. groups like 2PM ...2AM..Miss A and wonder girls all work under his power..lol and rain is part of this entertainment...

lol after knowing this..i know why this drama..dream high is totaly a JYP entertainment drama..there are already so many from 2PM..tacyoun, wooyoung, nichkhun, chansung, suzy...and the leader himself..they all are in same entertainment..

this guy

Go to top