Asian Shows

India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Dream High - Girin Arts High School (Page 24)

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

OMG wooyoung and nickhun!!!!
Actually my fav from 2PM
And i nvr get tired of Nickhun wink "faint"

Here goes the thing again..u know if jason wasn't in dream high and u didn't see him before..and for the first time u see all the members of the band..u will automaticaly select nichkhun..it is unbelivable how attractive he is..

Talking about his wink..everytime i see it my hear melts..like seriously..and well it wasn't enough with the wink to kill me..later in one epiode he does this sexy look with his lips..it is like omg what am i watching..and u get this feeling..

u too continue watching..i seriously love mari for telling me these things..and right now i'm watching this show called we got married..nichkhun with another..they got married in first episode..and they have to be like wife and husband..it is so cuteeeeeeeeeeee

here nichkhun was jealous..cuz victoria..the girl is fan of another member in nichkhuns band..so he didn't want her to look at that members..so cute

illoyk:LMFAO

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lostindreams

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
@ Lana these avi's only break my heart yaar.

THere r ONLY few ppl actors/singers i don't like to see W*H other girls. And nickhun is one of them. U know im a BIG fan of SRK, but i can see him W*H others, mostly kajol though lol.

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

THere r ONLY few ppl actors/singers i don't like to see W*H other girls. And nickhun is one of them. U know im a BIG fan of SRK, but i can see him W*H others, mostly kajol though lol.

OMG someone realy did fall for him..u know at first i was like u when i started to like this dude..but then i was like com on he can't be mine so why he has to stay away from girls..but if u see the girl..u will realy love her..she is so adorable and so good to nichkhun..but oyye he is stil single...this all is scripted and acting kinda

-Lostindreams

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
lol girls let's keep on track shall we? we can talk about other shows elsewhere...
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bhootni-

lol girls let's keep on track shall we? we can talk about other shows elsewhere...

oopss sorry sumi

but u see if u think of it it all goes the same way...
nichkhun was in dream high for a episode..so we can talk about him..don't u think?LOL

-Lostindreams

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
lol you got a point there lana! ugh...

so did anyone see the episode today? hyemi is majorly confused!
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Originally posted by -bhootni-

oopss sorry sumi

but u see if u think of it it all goes the same way...
nichkhun was in dream high for a episode..so we can talk about him..don't u think?LOL
WHT! Which whn where how!!!!!!!
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

OMG someone realy did fall for him..u know at first i was like u when i started to like this dude..but then i was like com on he can't be mine so why he has to stay away from girls..but if u see the girl..u will realy love her..she is so adorable and so good to nichkhun..but oyye he is stil single...this all is scripted and acting kinda

Yes suprisingly Confused
And it doesn't really happen tht much for me. Actually ONLY happened once and this one was twice (but in tvLOL)

@Sumi i will stop-

Go to top