Dream High - Girin Arts High School - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
HM & Jason get nervous by the two of them hanging together...

I am loving this.

BTW there was this short scene posted on utube. I didn't get wht was said. But the title said something tht teac says bye. Also if u guys saw episode 12 u will notice tht whn sam dong comes and tell tht he will participate in showcase, Hye Mi gets happy, while teac is looking at her. I think he has got the feeling tht Hye likes Sam dong. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo liking this. I want Sam Dong and Hye Mi. And seems like from episode 13 from the preview HM and Jason r worried. We all know wht tht means.
I read the recap of 13 OMG so sad :( and Pil Sook and Jason are so cute !!!

Thanks alot for the video and the pic sumi..u are always the one who is updating...behoodi mariel is nowhere..

Iqra - haha we are on same boat..i swear even when the show started i wanted pilsuk and sam dong..cuz i knew IU before i get to know suzy...and i though sam dong was the lead..but lol not even near to be a couple..but i like their scenes..so cute

Aliyah - there are total 16 episodes so..3 left...aigoo only 3?
and yes episode 13 looks so intersting
NP!! lol I love updating :P

anyways I haven't watched either of the episode (I am going to watch 12th one right now)...though I've read the updates for both! I like how the story is going...the romance is not really important right now (well except for the Milky couple)...so the pace is good!

and I am so sure there is going to be an open ending for the love triange (rectangle if you include Bakhee)

lol anyways I am off to watch the episodes!
KSH Birthday!!

From Eunjung's twitter

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6AnbSCgFV4[/YOUTUBE]

Dream High on the set
OMG it was KSH bday!!!!!

BTW the video u posted thanks for sharing.

HAHA wooyoung is funny.

And KSH is adorable as always.

Is there a video W*H eng subs?
I am totally confused W*H Hye MI, till now it has been the first asian serial im confused W*H who she actually likes. U can't really tell tht. The girl has feelings for evryone lol
iqra - haha i know..hye mi is so confiused...and it is difficult to tell who she likes.she is saying she likes tac but she cares for sam..lol
Originally posted by LanaBurak

iqra - haha i know..hye mi is so confiused...and it is difficult to tell who she likes.she is saying she likes tac but she cares for sam..lol
U know in the 13th episode and evn the episode before Jin guk have started to noticehow much Hye mi cares for Sam Dong. Like in 12th whn sam dong came Hye mi smiled and Jin guk stared at her the way she was smiling coz Sam dong came back to participate in showcase. And in 13th, whn Jin Guk and Hye Mi were pulling each others cheeks, she let go of Jin guks cheeks whn Sam dong came. And jin guk again noticed y she suddenly let go of his cheeks just coz Sam dong came.
And today Sam dong asked if Hye Mi liked him she didn't answer, so there is a chance.

I will again say i love Sam again, another reason i found today, Sam dong is fighting, while Jin Guk find his life like it is the most miserable evr. And Sam dong is really fighting for his dreams.