Asian Shows

India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Dream High - Girin Arts High School (Page 13)

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bhootni-

lol I had a fun time reading Lana's and Iqra's conversation...good points!

Thanka Jana..Join us..

anyways if the lead girl has to end up with someone that makes her cry well Samdong made her cry today! And she wrote a song based on her feelings for him! Seriously, if the PD really gives Samdong an unhappy ending lol I am with Iqs in quitting Asian drama.

It is not about she has to end up with the one who makes her cry..but there is this strategi in asian dramas which say the one u cry infront is the one meant to be just cuz u cry infront of that guy..hye mie laughs and crys infront of sam dong but he is not the one she is crying for..cuz he never makes her cry..sam dong can also talk about how hard his mother is working etc..but he is not doing that cuz he doesn't want hye mie to cry..also we are on same side sumi just that we are saying things a bit different LOL

Anyways, I think KSH is one of the best actors in Korean dramas like seriously...I always thought that the actors in korean drama couldn't act as well as the Japanese or even the Taiwanese...but he proved me wrong.

I know right?..me and iqra are going gaga over him now..he got the acting..he got the looks..he got the voice and he is so kawaiii ( cut in japanese)..lol realy? actuly i have always loved the acting the  korean actors are great in acting..cuz i somehow feel like they are realistic..they are not like trying to be the hero..cuz no one is so perfect in reality..but if i have to choose..i will deffently say japanese actors are the best..

I am seriously depressed cus of him...I saw the episode without subs as well...lol both days...quite sad when I can't understand anything beside hi, their names, sorry, and thank you.

I was like please don't cry..and mariel was like come to me sam dong..aww i felt so bad for him..cuz u can chnage anything but u can't chnage a heart..like who the girl loves..he can never chnage that hye mie loves jin gok..The scene where he is feeling the bass in the club..i was like damn it..this was the only thing we need..sam dong is having the most hardest time..but again i don't want hye mi to go to sam dong just cuz he will be deaf in futur..i want her to love him..

I know we are suppose to feel for Taec's character...but I am sorry I can't feel anything...he is so stiff...I mean he has gotten better...but still. On the other hand, lol I am in love with the milky couple....their scenes even in today's episode were adorable (they really should get more screen time as a couple).

TaeCyoun is like that in reality too..if u see his interviews he is always like that..same expression..but i stil love him..hehe..milky couple..haha love how jason is wearing the fake sunglses..and the scene where pil suk finds the paper thing on the locker room..and then jason comes and she fellows him..and bang ..she falls..

Anyways, Baekhee on the other hand...um...really I know she's been through a lot but she needs to relax...and whose composition did she steal?

I wana know that too..whos composition did she steal?...lol hye mie did had hard time and not bakhee..she is ust ealous thats why

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

lol I had a fun time reading Lana's and Iqra's conversation...good points!

Thanka Jana..Join us..

thanks! lol *sticks her tongue at Mariel* :P

anyways if the lead girl has to end up with someone that makes her cry well Samdong made her cry today! And she wrote a song based on her feelings for him! Seriously, if the PD really gives Samdong an unhappy ending lol I am with Iqs in quitting Asian drama.

It is not about she has to end up with the one who makes her cry..but there is this strategi in asian dramas which say the one u cry infront is the one meant to be just cuz u cry infront of that guy..hye mie laughs and crys infront of sam dong but he is not the one she is crying for..cuz he never makes her cry..sam dong can also talk about how hard his mother is working etc..but he is not doing that cuz he doesn't want hye mie to cry..also we are on same side sumi just that we are saying things a bit different LOL

lol I know and just by following the K-drama formula...I want her to love samdong but true say even he can talk about his hardships but he doesn't! And even now when he is losing his hearing...he is not going up to her and telling her that. Call it noble idoiocracy (or however you spell it)...but I really bad for him. I read the previews for the next two episodes and it seems like he isn't going to make up with Hyemi (love the way he pronounces her name) anytime soon.

lol I know we're on the same team!!

Anyways, I think KSH is one of the best actors in Korean dramas like seriously...I always thought that the actors in korean drama couldn't act as well as the Japanese or even the Taiwanese...but he proved me wrong.

I know right?..me and iqra are going gaga over him now..he got the acting..he got the looks..he got the voice and he is so kawaiii ( cut in japanese)..lol realy? actuly i have always loved the acting the  korean actors are great in acting..cuz i somehow feel like they are realistic..they are not like trying to be the hero..cuz no one is so perfect in reality..but if i have to choose..i will deffently say japanese actors are the best..

lol I always had this thing with K-drama...they act all cute but I can't say all of them are bad...there are some really good actors in the K-world as well. True say...I can't get over the fact that Japanese actors know how to act...like even the idols.

I am seriously depressed cus of him...I saw the episode without subs as well...lol both days...quite sad when I can't understand anything beside hi, their names, sorry, and thank you.

I was like please don't cry..and mariel was like come to me sam dong..aww i felt so bad for him..cuz u can chnage anything but u can't chnage a heart..like who the girl loves..he can never chnage that hye mie loves jin gok..The scene where he is feeling the bass in the club..i was like damn it..this was the only thing we need..sam dong is having the most hardest time..but again i don't want hye mi to go to sam dong just cuz he will be deaf in futur..i want her to love him..

the club scene was heartbreaking...I don't want her to go to him either if she is going to feel sorry for him but we don't know what happened after the kiss. Did they like make-up or did she tell him that I can't be with you (I am hoping this is the case) but even she doesn't end up with Samdong..I want him to be happy. or maybe it'll be like God of Study where no one ended up with anyone

I know we are suppose to feel for Taec's character...but I am sorry I can't feel anything...he is so stiff...I mean he has gotten better...but still. On the other hand, lol I am in love with the milky couple....their scenes even in today's episode were adorable (they really should get more screen time as a couple).

TaeCyoun is like that in reality too..if u see his interviews he is always like that..same expression..but i stil love him..hehe..milky couple..haha love how jason is wearing the fake sunglses..and the scene where pil suk finds the paper thing on the locker room..and then jason comes and she fellows him..and bang ..she falls..

I know...I've seen all of 2pm's reality shows and interviews...anyways a confession to make...lol Taec is my least favourite in the group. I love Wooyoung and Junho. lol I loved that scene as well..Jason seems to be trying so hard to make her realize that he is working hard now...though he is not showing the actual effort that he is making...

Anyways, Baekhee on the other hand...um...really I know she's been through a lot but she needs to relax...and whose composition did she steal?

I wana know that too..whos composition did she steal?...lol hye mie did had hard time and not bakhee..she is ust ealous thats why

why do i have a feeling that it was Samdong's...I don't know why...I know it sounded really professional according to the teacher...so it might not be his. But I am sure the song is going to come back to haunt her soon. I love Eun Jung...lol but Baekhee...not so much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

thanks! lol *sticks her tongue at Mariel* :P

U galz are so childish...LOL

lol I know and just by following the K-drama formula...I want her to love samdong but true say even he can talk about his hardships but he doesn't! And even now when he is losing his hearing...he is not going up to her and telling her that. Call it noble idoiocracy (or however you spell it)...but I really bad for him. I read the previews for the next two episodes and it seems like he isn't going to make up with Hyemi (love the way he pronounces her name) anytime soon.

lol I know we're on the same team!!

It is like doesn't use ure weakness to win over a girl's heart..but it is too late cuz jin gok already did win hye mis heart..but again lets give them a chance..they are cute..

lol I always had this thing with K-drama...they act all cute but I can't say all of them are bad...there are some really good actors in the K-world as well. True say...I can't get over the fact that Japanese actors know how to act...like even the idols.

Mhm agree..rather than hot they are cute...hai naa? that day i was watching some tumbling scenes..like omg what acting by those actors..and also if u have seen bloody monday with haruma miura..wahhh

the club scene was heartbreaking...I don't want her to go to him either if she is going to feel sorry for him but we don't know what happened after the kiss. Did they like make-up or did she tell him that I can't be with you (I am hoping this is the case) but even she doesn't end up with Samdong..I want him to be happy. or maybe it'll be like God of Study where no one ended up with anyone

i know right..are they like a couple now?..jin gok totaly disapered..hehen lol the fact that i didn't continue with god of study..i wanted kill pul to be with seung gi..lol

I know...I've seen all of 2pm's reality shows and interviews...anyways a confession to make...lol Taec is my least favourite in the group. I love Wooyoung and Junho. lol I loved that scene as well..Jason seems to be trying so hard to make her realize that he is working hard now...though he is not showing the actual effort that he is making...

OMG have u seen the real 2PM the one where they are shooting for ill be back..nichkhun is so hot there..lol sorry me just love him...my fav from the group is nichkhun and tac..and then wooyoung..i know they are the only ones who are like happy right now

why do i have a feeling that it was Samdong's...I don't know why...I know it sounded really professional according to the teacher...so it might not be his. But I am sure the song is going to come back to haunt her soon. I love Eun Jung...lol but Baekhee...not so much.

never been a fan of T ara actuly..but she is good..mhm maybe it is his..no idea..need to watch the episode with sub

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
I love tumbling...it is probably my most favourite Japanese show ever...the acting and the emotions are epic!

no I don't think i've seen that interview of 2pm where they are shooting for i'll be back...lol seen Wild Bunny and Idol Army though...ahhh I miss Jaebom...he was my favourite out of all of them...anyways...

lol I refuse to give Taec and Suzy a chance...um...lol nvm if they have to be together then so be it...I just want a happy ending for all of them...lol I really didn't care about the couples in God of Study...it was a good drama though...I guess...

I just like Eun Jung out of everyone in T-ara...anyways she is a good actress...or at least good in the sense that she is an idol...though I really wanna see Baekhee becoming more confident in herself...without restoring to cheating and such...

ahhh I can't wait for next week...apparently Samdong gets an offer to debut as a solo artist and he accepts...I wonder if that is how he becomes "K"...if he is "K" that is...

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

I love tumbling...it is probably my most favourite Japanese show ever...the acting and the emotions are epic!

I know what u mean...I loved the bonding between kiyama and wataru..also wataru and ryousky and the other guy..it was amazing how they acted..i love wtahcing boys show..like tumbling, hana kimi etc..

no I don't think i've seen that interview of 2pm where they are shooting for i'll be back...lol seen Wild Bunny and Idol Army though...ahhh I miss Jaebom...he was my favourite out of all of them...anyways...

Ahh u should watch it..i love how they are having so much funn on the sets...there is a scene where the camera man asks nichkhun what concept they are doing..and nichkhun is too lazy to answer so he asks junsu..and unsu is like are u kidding me?...and then nichkhun says yes the concept is kidding..lol it is so funny..u should watch it..their leader..i don't get it why some of them always make mistake and get kicked out..like dbsk and jyj..

lol I refuse to give Taec and Suzy a chance...um...lol nvm if they have to be together then so be it...I just want a happy ending for all of them...lol I really didn't care about the couples in God of Study...it was a good drama though...I guess...

Haha i will give them a chance..i know i will like them if i only ignore sam dong which never happens..sam dong can come to me if he is alone..hehe..

I just like Eun Jung out of everyone in T-ara...anyways she is a good actress...or at least good in the sense that she is an idol...though I really wanna see Baekhee becoming more confident in herself...without restoring to cheating and such...

No comment about them realy as i said i haven't seen any music videos or anything of T ara..out of girls band i only like Miss A..and well not realy cuz of suzy but i like Mia in the group and suzy too

ahhh I can't wait for next week...apparently Samdong gets an offer to debut as a solo artist and he accepts...I wonder if that is how he becomes "K"...if he is "K" that is...

K...could u please tell me what this k is?..i asked u a while ago but u didn't replay?..what is it?
-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
OMG this show will ONLY last for 16 episodes. Sam dong better have a good ending!!!

BTW i watched yesterday's episode, means 11th. I swear Sam dong was just tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. He is so natural. Left me speechless. His emotions and all BRILLLLLLLLLLLLLIANT!

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

OMG this show will ONLY last for 16 episodes. Sam dong better have a good ending!!!

BTW i watched yesterday's episode, means 11th. I swear Sam dong was just tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. He is so natural. Left me speechless. His emotions and all BRILLLLLLLLLLLLLIANT!

i know ya it is like 5 more episodes to go..thats like nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I know what u mean..this dude realy got something..he is so talented..
-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
There are going to be 17 episodes lol so 6 more! As well as Leetuk and Eunhyuk are going to make a cameo appearance in the show...yay!!!

@lana...JYJ didn't get kicked out...they left DBSK...lol and Jaebom wasn't kicked out either..he quitted as well and only cus Korean anti-fans are crazy...he wasn't even at fault! anyways I can't wait for his come back this year!! So many groups are making a comeback including SS501!!!!

Go to top