Asian Shows

India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Dream High - Girin Arts High School (Page 12)

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

[QUOTE=pakindmuziq]

LOL now i only find those falling scenes funny rather than romantic, but wht to do they r classic. I love sam dong wht evr he does, just get annoyed by hye mi most of the time. And evn jason love him. And he is so sweet. Like he keeps saying manners, dude u r in love Embarrassed

Haha i like those asian fall scenes..i find it cute cuz they are unlike indian which stare into eachothers eyes for 20 mins..and the whole episode is 20 mins..lol auuuu u should make some siggys on KSH..man he is too adorable..I like hye mis attitude..u know most os korean dramas are like the girls are so stupied..but i like that hye mi aint stupied..haha ya he keep saying manners..lol which dude is like going from japan to korea just to visit a friedn for manners?..dude admit it...ahh u should watch some of their mv..also both tac and jason are from 2PM..watch some music videos of them..they are amazing..also my fav from the band is nichkhun..lol

U have a point, tht indian drama staring is for atleast 5 min and then flashbacks of the staring etc. But im tired of it LOL
And yeah i will make i have started to make sigs of this serial mean of sam dong and hye mi Embarrassed
will make of jason and pil suk 2. OH and maybe tht is y tac and jason r good dancers.
BTW where is Sam dong from then??? 

Thats the thing..i mean sam dong can also tell hye mi about how his mother is having a hard time..but he aint doing that cuz he doesn't want to make her cry..also hye mi crys most of the time when jin gok is around and she is always happy when sam dong is there..i don't belive it when they are saying the one who makes u cry is meant to be..also the one who makes u happy should be the one..sam dong is making her happy...he is protecting her and he is also comforting her when she is crying..duhaaaa u know me..also i don't dislike anyone..i like all of them but there are few which i just adore u know..his face and expression like u said is amazing when he is showing the pain..

Evrything u said true, the biggest thing is tht he is protecting her and is always there for her. Which is wht a person needs. And i nvr get tired of his acting and scenes Embarrassed

Haha think about it and u will understand..tac can take care of himself..but sam dong needs to take care of his mother too..cuz tac's father is rich enough to live...also if a father doesn't want me i will never be sad cuz of that father..a father is a father..which father is saying that u are adoped and u are his son..cm on..i will not give a damn about a father like that..sam dongs mother is like always smiling but we know she is having a hard time and working..LOL they might show sam dong is being happy for hye mi with jin gok..but i know he will be alone at the end..cuz they always show that the guys lve is so strong that he can't move on..

Lana a father is a father. so i disagree. How evr ur father is u need to respect him. But i agree W*H the part tht Sam dong has problems 2, but he doesn't go and cry a river over it all the time, he has seriously more probs than tac.

I will send u some paki serial links, though they r not subbed Ouch

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

AIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i feel bad for Sam Dong..but ahhh i can't get mad at taecyon either...there is a rule in my world..TO NOT HATE ANY MEN..lol

Really i think oppo of tht, to hate all men !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Suneshine-

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bhootni-

lol I had a fun time reading Lana's and Iqra's conversation...good points!
 Thanks, hehe

anyways if the lead girl has to end up with someone that makes her cry well Samdong made her cry today! And she wrote a song based on her feelings for him! Seriously, if the PD really gives Samdong an unhappy ending lol I am with Iqs in quitting Asian drama.

I was so damn happy tht she was hinking abt him writing tht song, can't wait for the subs for tht ep.

Anyways, I think KSH is one of the best actors in Korean dramas like seriously...I always thought that the actors in korean drama couldn't act as well as the Japanese or even the Taiwanese...but he proved me wrong.

I saw him for the first time, just sad tht he doesn't have a big fan following, coz he currently the best actor in DH.

I am seriously depressed cus of him...I saw the episode without subs as well...lol both days...quite sad when I can't understand anything beside hi, their names, sorry, and thank you.

I feel soooooooooo bad for him yaar and lol i only watched sam dongs scenes.

I know we are suppose to feel for Taec's character...but I am sorry I can't feel anything...he is so stiff...I mean he has gotten better...but still. On the other hand, lol I am in love with the milky couple....their scenes even in today's episode were adorable (they really should get more screen time as a couple).

Good tht we feel the same, i don't feel the pain in him like i do whn i see sam dong cry.

Anyways, Baekhee on the other hand...um...really I know she's been through a lot but she needs to relax...and whose composition did she steal?

-Lana

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bhootni-

lol I had a fun time reading Lana's and Iqra's conversation...good points!

anyways if the lead girl has to end up with someone that makes her cry well Samdong made her cry today! And she wrote a song based on her feelings for him! Seriously, if the PD really gives Samdong an unhappy ending lol I am with Iqs in quitting Asian drama.

Anyways, I think KSH is one of the best actors in Korean dramas like seriously...I always thought that the actors in korean drama couldn't act as well as the Japanese or even the Taiwanese...but he proved me wrong.

I am seriously depressed cus of him...I saw the episode without subs as well...lol both days...quite sad when I can't understand anything beside hi, their names, sorry, and thank you.

I know we are suppose to feel for Taec's character...but I am sorry I can't feel anything...he is so stiff...I mean he has gotten better...but still. On the other hand, lol I am in love with the milky couple....their scenes even in today's episode were adorable (they really should get more screen time as a couple).

Anyways, Baekhee on the other hand...um...really I know she's been through a lot but she needs to relax...and whose composition did she steal?

I did read their conversation too but i didn't feel like interfering..U ARE INTERFERING BHOOT..LOL kidding..

LOL if t was me instead of the director i will pair sam dong and jin gok and leave hye mie behind..LOL...i always blame the girls..cuz they are the one who are blind and can't see the one who is most suffering..

Kom Soo Hyun - He is amazing..i seriously always watched his dramas but was didn't notice him much but wahhh he is rocking it here
-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

Originally posted by -Suneshine-

AIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i feel bad for Sam Dong..but ahhh i can't get mad at taecyon either...there is a rule in my world..TO NOT HATE ANY MEN..lol

Really i think oppo of tht, to hate all men !!!!

There is only 1 men blocked in my list..and u know who he is

I will answer ure question instead of Lana..lol Kim Soo Hyun is a single artist..he doesn't have any band...but more than singing he likes to act..therefore u will not find many songs from him..

LOL u didn't know Jason and Jin Gok were in same band?..they both are from 2PM and jasons name is Wooyoung...Wooyoung is the best dancer in their band...But i find all th emembers amazing when they are dancing..
-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
watch ths

-Lostindreams

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

@iqs...let's hope that the director decides to make Samdong happy or I am seriously not going to watch any of his shows anymore (the directors lol I'll find out his name!)

@mariel...hawww lol I never interfere :P...anyways I am going to watch that MV...it seems like a lot of people have favourited it
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

U have a point, tht indian drama staring is for atleast 5 min and then flashbacks of the staring etc. But im tired of it LOL
And yeah i will make i have started to make sigs of this serial mean of sam dong and hye mi Embarrassed
will make of jason and pil suk 2. OH and maybe tht is y tac and jason r good dancers.
BTW where is Sam dong from then??? 

OMO realy? i can't wait for some KSH siggys..And ya please make some jason/pil suk siggys so that i can use them..also if u want to use their real name then use IU and Wooyoung..I don't think KSH is in any band..and he is not a active singer but i know that he is a very popular actor..Tac and Jason are from same band..and yes they are amazing dancers..specialy ason..he won award for best dancer of the year..but i have no idea which year it was..

Evrything u said true, the biggest thing is tht he is protecting her and is always there for her. Which is wht a person needs. And i nvr get tired of his acting and scenes Embarrassed

KSH - OMO iqra we are always so similar..i love him and i find his acting so good..like i have always liked asian actors actuly..cuz they are acting so realistic..they are not like the HERO which we can't find in reality..u understand?

Lana a father is a father. so i disagree. How evr ur father is u need to respect him. But i agree W*H the part tht Sam dong has problems 2, but he doesn't go and cry a river over it all the time, he has seriously more probs than tac.

Jaan ofcorce a father is a father..if my father slap me..kick me out of the hous what he do to me he is stil my father...but i don't want a father who doesn't want me..and he feels i'm a shame for him..even if he is not proud of me..he is stil my father..but if he say u are not my son and u are adopted..i don't want a father like that..if he doesn't want me..why did he on earth gave birth then?..also my father and ure father will never be like that...cuz we have learned that  father is a father but for that he need to be a father..like if ure father kick u out of the hous in middel of night..what father is that?

I will send u some paki serial links, though they r not subbed Ouch

Yess please do snd me some paki dramas..Lol jaan they do talk in urdu right? i understand

Go to top