Asian Shows

India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Dream High - Girin Arts High School (Page 11)

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Haha OMO realy? then i need u to tell me some paki dramas to watch:)Tongue
LOL there are 2nd girls too but their track ends soon cuz they always turn into a vamp in the show but the 2nd guy is like positiv and loves the gal..lol

ISWAK - lol my first asian drama..it is the best i have ever seen like u said for the concept..i like jiro wang too..he is the 2nd guy..i saw another drama of him ToGetHer...he was so hot in that show..hehe
Pakistani drama r more serious dramas than comedy and all. Also u can learn much from them, coz mostly all of them r abt wht is happening in the real world, u relate to it. But sadly many times most of the times lol it doesn't have happy endings.

JIRO wang tht was his name, i thought jiro, and said naahhh tht can't be. Yeah jiro wang was in hana kimi, watched tht show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

U know iqz they do actuly have some indian-style scenes..like the fall scene where pil suk is looking at the dance of the year announcement..i love them..The thing is jason doesn't wana admit he loves her..and i know he know he love pil suk..haha sam dong is so adorable with his dialect..i love the way he talks and when he talks with hye mi..the serious talks like when he said i will never give up on anything..lol the lollipops..he always ate them and he is so sweet with his gentle behaver..

LOL now i only find those falling scenes funny rather than romantic, but wht to do they r classic. I love sam dong wht evr he does, just get annoyed by hye mi most of the time. And evn jason love him. And he is so sweet. Like he keeps saying manners, dude u r in love Embarrassed

Jin Gok is not bad..and he loves hye mi..but i so want to see that..and i don't mean by ust kiss her..i want him to do what sam dong is doing for her..god sam dong was almost gna die cuz of hye mi..why is she so blind and not see sam dong?..yes that mom scene was so touching actuly..i saw the pain he had..haha u are not alone KSH is one of my fav actors..

I knoooooooooooooooooooooooowwww y doesn't jin gok do the same as sam dong. And also poor dude, wont be able to hear soon. And lol all actors r ur fav. U have a big list i don't.
BTW the pain was perfectly shown on his face, deffo a scene worth watching.

It is not that he shouldn't..it is just that he can do something else to et close to hye mi..jin gok do have a father..and he is rich..what about sam dong? a single mom..and she is working even though she is sick?..sam dongs situations is much more worse..it is just that he doesn't want to make hye mye worried..i don't know i just fell that jin gok is not fighting fair for his love..like sam dong is always bye her side..

U just said something, and from this i do kinda agree tht Sam dongs situation is much worse. IHHH u shudn't have said tht and now im feeling more bad for Sam dong. U know if this serial doesn't have a happy ending for Sam dong, i will not watch asian shows LOL

LOL i was watching it with mari and she was like yesssssss are we gna get a boyxboy love here..me not a big fan of it but i understand those who have feleings for boys when they are boys..but hehe it would have been cute actuly..the way he first started at sam dong and sam dong smiled..it could be mistaken that way..hehe

I know i totally misunderstood tht i was like we r getting a gay scene soon. But i seriously didn't want tht, specially W*H sam song. Coz for me he is the first lead, and it always happens tht gay scene and stupid comedy scenes (scenes which r senseless) r W*H 2nd lead.

[/QUOTE]

-Lana

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

LOL same..i couldn't wait and watched the epsiode without sub..the episode was dedicated to sam dong which i want..i love this side of him too but i don't want him to become negative and be mad at hye mi cuz it is not hye mis fault if she loves jin gok..u know

He is such an amazing actor..i love th emotion he is always caring..lovely acting

Totally have been waiting for such episode. SO far the best episode, Brilliant acting. I don't think and hope tht he wud become a villain, seriously taec dude can become tht.

And i only watched Sam dong's scenes, skipped the rest. Can't wait for tht subs.
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

Pakistani drama r more serious dramas than comedy and all. Also u can learn much from them, coz mostly all of them r abt wht is happening in the real world, u relate to it. But sadly many times most of the times lol it doesn't have happy endings.

JIRO wang tht was his name, i thought jiro, and said naahhh tht can't be. Yeah jiro wang was in hana kimi, watched tht show.

I like serious dramas..also i like watching everything...so something serious inbetween ain't bad..so ya tell me the good dramas..but i need them online yaara..and chalega without sub..

Jiro was adorable..never seen the taiwanese hana kimi..also watched the japanese which was the most comedy drama i have ever seen.....

-Lostindreams

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

LOL now i only find those falling scenes funny rather than romantic, but wht to do they r classic. I love sam dong wht evr he does, just get annoyed by hye mi most of the time. And evn jason love him. And he is so sweet. Like he keeps saying manners, dude u r in love Embarrassed

Haha i like those asian fall scenes..i find it cute cuz they are unlike indian which stare into eachothers eyes for 20 mins..and the whole episode is 20 mins..lol auuuu u should make some siggys on KSH..man he is too adorable..I like hye mis attitude..u know most os korean dramas are like the girls are so stupied..but i like that hye mi aint stupied..haha ya he keep saying manners..lol which dude is like going from japan to korea just to visit a friedn for manners?..dude admit it...ahh u should watch some of their mv..also both tac and jason are from 2PM..watch some music videos of them..they are amazing..also my fav from the band is nichkhun..lol

I knoooooooooooooooooooooooowwww y doesn't jin gok do the same as sam dong. And also poor dude, wont be able to hear soon. And lol all actors r ur fav. U have a big list i don't.
BTW the pain was perfectly shown on his face, deffo a scene worth watching.

Thats the thing..i mean sam dong can also tell hye mi about how his mother is having a hard time..but he aint doing that cuz he doesn't want to make her cry..also hye mi crys most of the time when jin gok is around and she is always happy when sam dong is there..i don't belive it when they are saying the one who makes u cry is meant to be..also the one who makes u happy should be the one..sam dong is making her happy...he is protecting her and he is also comforting her when she is crying..duhaaaa u know me..also i don't dislike anyone..i like all of them but there are few which i just adore u know..his face and expression like u said is amazing when he is showing the pain..

U just said something, and from this i do kinda agree tht Sam dongs situation is much worse. IHHH u shudn't have said tht and now im feeling more bad for Sam dong. U know if this serial doesn't have a happy ending for Sam dong, i will not watch asian shows LOL

Haha think about it and u will understand..tac can take care of himself..but sam dong needs to take care of his mother too..cuz tac's father is rich enough to live...also if a father doesn't want me i will never be sad cuz of that father..a father is a father..which father is saying that u are adoped and u are his son..cm on..i will not give a damn about a father like that..sam dongs mother is like always smiling but we know she is having a hard time and working..LOL they might show sam dong is being happy for hye mi with jin gok..but i know he will be alone at the end..cuz they always show that the guys lve is so strong that he can't move on..

I know i totally misunderstood tht i was like we r getting a gay scene soon. But i seriously didn't want tht, specially W*H sam song. Coz for me he is the first lead, and it always happens tht gay scene and stupid comedy scenes (scenes which r senseless) r W*H 2nd lead.

U know sam dong is the one who is most popular in reality in this drama..the others are popular cuz of sining..but sam dong is a great actor and he was in some dramas i watched which he rocked it..haha i like thos gay scenes which are not gay..like hana kimi..it was a girl who was discussing herslef as a gy and the 2nd guy though he is gay..i like that kind of scenes..but real gay scenes are like mhm..

-Lostindreams

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Totally have been waiting for such episode. SO far the best episode, Brilliant acting. I don't think and hope tht he wud become a villain, seriously taec dude can become tht.

And i only watched Sam dong's scenes, skipped the rest. Can't wait for tht subs.

ahh how does it work? i can't never skip a scene..even without sub i have to liek watch itConfusedLOL lol i'm like aww if i skip this part i will not understand..like there is a sub and i will understand..lol we need to do korean cours

-Lostindreams

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
AIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i feel bad for Sam Dong..but ahhh i can't get mad at taecyon either...there is a rule in my world..TO NOT HATE ANY MEN..lol

-Lostindreams

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
lol I had a fun time reading Lana's and Iqra's conversation...good points!

anyways if the lead girl has to end up with someone that makes her cry well Samdong made her cry today! And she wrote a song based on her feelings for him! Seriously, if the PD really gives Samdong an unhappy ending lol I am with Iqs in quitting Asian drama.

Anyways, I think KSH is one of the best actors in Korean dramas like seriously...I always thought that the actors in korean drama couldn't act as well as the Japanese or even the Taiwanese...but he proved me wrong.

I am seriously depressed cus of him...I saw the episode without subs as well...lol both days...quite sad when I can't understand anything beside hi, their names, sorry, and thank you.

I know we are suppose to feel for Taec's character...but I am sorry I can't feel anything...he is so stiff...I mean he has gotten better...but still. On the other hand, lol I am in love with the milky couple....their scenes even in today's episode were adorable (they really should get more screen time as a couple).

Anyways, Baekhee on the other hand...um...really I know she's been through a lot but she needs to relax...and whose composition did she steal?

-Lostindreams

Go to top