Asian Shows

India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

Dream High - Girin Arts High School (Page 10)

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

Jason killed me whn he said "U REALLY BUG ME", currently they r the best couple. If hye mi and sam dong ends up together they will be my fav.

I really like tht teac dude , but not W*H hye mi but hye mi's friend. I WANT HYE MI AND SAM DONG TOGETHER.

LOL i bet we all want that iqz..and i'm sick tired of this trio now..first i loved the idea cuz after taking a break with indian dramas, and they had no love tringle i was like omg i love korean dramas cuz of the trio..but i was wrong cuz i always fall for the 2nd guy in the drama..

But to let u know...there will never be a 2nd guy in a korean drama which will get the main girl..lol

Jason and pil suk are best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lostindreams

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

MY view on the episode.

The episode started weried..i mean why didn't they show the scene where they get the 3rd runner up in episode 9?..i hate that they always show scenes in flash backs which we haven't seen them before..

Jason/Pil Suk - I know jason loves her and that too much, the thing is he is too cool to admit it...he was so worried about her when he knew she was hospitalized...Pil Suk on the other hand loves him..and she is stil trying to be the girl which jason want..the skinny pil suk, but the truths is that jason had feelings for her even before she lose wight.. But pil suk is doing now i like it..i want jason to be more serious and stop being so selfish..but i have to say i love how he is all manners..so gentle towards everyone..lmao the scene between jason/sam dong in the bedthroom and the scene with jason/hye mi were hilirious..

Sam Dong - i will talk abotu him alone..i know for sam dong his bigest prob is that hye mi likes jin gok and he saw them kissing..But what is more scary is his ears..i'm damn sure there is something serious..yesterdays episode was toooooooooo scary.i swear this drama has alway sbeen a funny/dream kind of drama for me but now it is getting more serious and that too cuz of sam dong..i seriously felt bad for him..he was crying:(...but om KSH is such an AMAZING actor..

Hye mi/ Jin Gok - I HATE that jin gok is always talking about his father ..he is always trying to get hye mi by telling her his sad story about his fathr...in fact which i don't find it so sad...he is already adult..he doesn't need his father..and hye mi..well i realy can't say much cuz love is blind like said..but i hoped that she could see the one who is always by her side...

Btw i didn't get it..sam dong and that japanese dude were talking together..sam dong in korean and him in japanese..lol how did they understand eachother?

-Lostindreams

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Jason killed me whn he said "U REALLY BUG ME", currently they r the best couple. If hye mi and sam dong ends up together they will be my fav.

I really like tht teac dude , but not W*H hye mi but hye mi's friend. I WANT HYE MI AND SAM DONG TOGETHER.

LOL i bet we all want that iqz..and i'm sick tired of this trio now..first i loved the idea cuz after taking a break with indian dramas, and they had no love tringle i was like omg i love korean dramas cuz of the trio..but i was wrong cuz i always fall for the 2nd guy in the drama..

But to let u know...there will never be a 2nd guy in a korean drama which will get the main girl..lol

Jason and pil suk are best
If u see paki drama's most of the girls end up W*H 2nd leads LOLLOLLOL
And allllllllllllllllllllllllll asian shows i have watched i have seen 2 guys 1 girl. Y not 2 girls 1 guy ConfusedConfused

Arrrggggggggghhhh.

And in ISWAK i liked the first leads the most. But i did like the other dude 2, don't evn remember his name. And till now i think tht is the best asian show. Coz of the concept and all.

-Lana

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

MY view on the episode.

The episode started weried..i mean why didn't they show the scene where they get the 3rd runner up in episode 9?..i hate that they always show scenes in flash backs which we haven't seen them before..
 I know i was like am i watching a wrong episode, right in the beginning.

Jason/Pil Suk - I know jason loves her and that too much, the thing is he is too cool to admit it...he was so worried about her when he knew she was hospitalized...Pil Suk on the other hand loves him..and she is stil trying to be the girl which jason want..the skinny pil suk, but the truths is that jason had feelings for her even before she lose wight.. But pil suk is doing now i like it..i want jason to be more serious and stop being so selfish..but i have to say i love how he is all manners..so gentle towards everyone..lmao the scene between jason/sam dong in the bedthroom and the scene with jason/hye mi were hilirious..
I am loving this couple. They r ROCKING!!!! And seriously i loved whn he said "singing", "i came to hear to here u sing". And evn whn he kept saying u guys rn't evn worried for ur own friend. And awwww sam dong didn't know which type Pil suk had, evn i didn't know wht it was lol
Before weight - yeah jason was actually the only one who took her out for "karoke date" and evn ate those lollipops, soooooooooo sweet.

Sam Dong - i will talk abotu him alone..i know for sam dong his bigest prob is that hye mi likes jin gok and he saw them kissing..But what is more scary is his ears..i'm damn sure there is something serious..yesterdays episode was toooooooooo scary.i swear this drama has alway sbeen a funny/dream kind of drama for me but now it is getting more serious and that too cuz of sam dong..i seriously felt bad for him..he was crying:(...but om KSH is such an AMAZING actor..
I am so not liking this. Did u see his face tht time he saw them kiss. Poor guy. Those big tears. And tht acting left me speechless.He is an AMAZAZING actor. I am telling u, actually one of my fav actors now, specially coz f this scene. I ONLY felt bad for Jin gok whn sam dong's mom came, and the feeling he got whn sam dongs mom touched him and tht he kinda wudn't let go and wanted her to stay, his best scene and acting so far.

Hye mi/ Jin Gok - I HATE that jin gok is always talking about his father ..he is always trying to get hye mi by telling her his sad story about his fathr...in fact which i don't find it so sad...he is already adult..he doesn't need his father..and hye mi..well i realy can't say much cuz love is blind like said..but i hoped that she could see the one who is always by her side...
I don't hate tht tht much, coz Hye Mi is actually the only one he can open his feelings 2, so he only talks W*H her abt his father, which i do get. But there has been places, where i thought Jin gok wud come, but sam dong came instead.

Btw i didn't get it..sam dong and that japanese dude were talking together..sam dong in korean and him in japanese..lol how did they understand eachother?
HAHAHAHA good one. U know i thought we wud get a scene like the japanese dude had started to like Sam dong or something. PHEWWWWW we didn't get tht.

-Lana

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Last comment here for today i guess no one is here.

So i watched 11th episode (only sam dong scenes), i didn't get a crap coz it wasn't subbed. Anyways we will get to see a diff side of Sam Dong, amazing actor i tell u guys. His expression r just tooooo good. He will get a hair cut. and looking good. We have LOTS of Hye Mi and Sam Dong scenes in tht episode, but no romantic stuff.

I think the episode will be good mostly coz of Sam dong, he is very much shown in the episode. And once again, u guys will love his aggressive side.

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

If u see paki drama's most of the girls end up W*H 2nd leads LOLLOLLOL
And allllllllllllllllllllllllll asian shows i have watched i have seen 2 guys 1 girl. Y not 2 girls 1 guy ConfusedConfused

Arrrggggggggghhhh.

And in ISWAK i liked the first leads the most. But i did like the other dude 2, don't evn remember his name. And till now i think tht is the best asian show. Coz of the concept and all.

Haha OMO realy? then i need u to tell me some paki dramas to watch:)Tongue
LOL there are 2nd girls too but their track ends soon cuz they always turn into a vamp in the show but the 2nd guy is like positiv and loves the gal..lol

ISWAK - lol my first asian drama..it is the best i have ever seen like u said for the concept..i like jiro wang too..he is the 2nd guy..i saw another drama of him ToGetHer...he was so hot in that show..hehe

-Lostindreams

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

I am loving this couple. They r ROCKING!!!! And seriously i loved whn he said "singing", "i came to hear to here u sing". And evn whn he kept saying u guys rn't evn worried for ur own friend. And awwww sam dong didn't know which type Pil suk had, evn i didn't know wht it was lol
Before weight - yeah jason was actually the only one who took her out for "karoke date" and evn ate those lollipops, soooooooooo sweet.

U know iqz they do actuly have some indian-style scenes..like the fall scene where pil suk is looking at the dance of the year announcement..i love them..The thing is jason doesn't wana admit he loves her..and i know he know he love pil suk..haha sam dong is so adorable with his dialect..i love the way he talks and when he talks with hye mi..the serious talks like when he said i will never give up on anything..lol the lollipops..he always ate them and he is so sweet with his gentle behaver..

I am so not liking this. Did u see his face tht time he saw them kiss. Poor guy. Those big tears. And tht acting left me speechless.He is an AMAZAZING actor. I am telling u, actually one of my fav actors now, specially coz f this scene. I ONLY felt bad for Jin gok whn sam dong's mom came, and the feeling he got whn sam dongs mom touched him and tht he kinda wudn't let go and wanted her to stay, his best scene and acting so far.

Jin Gok is not bad..and he loves hye mi..but i so want to see that..and i don't mean by ust kiss her..i want him to do what sam dong is doing for her..god sam dong was almost gna die cuz of hye mi..why is she so blind and not see sam dong?..yes that mom scene was so touching actuly..i saw the pain he had..haha u are not alone KSH is one of my fav actors..

I don't hate tht tht much, coz Hye Mi is actually the only one he can open his feelings 2, so he only talks W*H her abt his father, which i do get. But there has been places, where i thought Jin gok wud come, but sam dong came instead.

It is not that he shouldn't..it is just that he can do something else to et close to hye mi..jin gok do have a father..and he is rich..what about sam dong? a single mom..and she is working even though she is sick?..sam dongs situations is much more worse..it is just that he doesn't want to make hye mye worried..i don't know i just fell that jin gok is not fighting fair for his love..like sam dong is always bye her side..

HAHAHAHA good one. U know i thought we wud get a scene like the japanese dude had started to like Sam dong or something. PHEWWWWW we didn't get tht.

LOL i was watching it with mari and she was like yesssssss are we gna get a boyxboy love here..me not a big fan of it but i understand those who have feleings for boys when they are boys..but hehe it would have been cute actuly..the way he first started at sam dong and sam dong smiled..it could be mistaken that way..hehe

-Lostindreams

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Last comment here for today i guess no one is here.

So i watched 11th episode (only sam dong scenes), i didn't get a crap coz it wasn't subbed. Anyways we will get to see a diff side of Sam Dong, amazing actor i tell u guys. His expression r just tooooo good. He will get a hair cut. and looking good. We have LOTS of Hye Mi and Sam Dong scenes in tht episode, but no romantic stuff.

I think the episode will be good mostly coz of Sam dong, he is very much shown in the episode. And once again, u guys will love his aggressive side.

LOL same..i couldn't wait and watched the epsiode without sub..the episode was dedicated to sam dong which i want..i love this side of him too but i don't want him to become negative and be mad at hye mi cuz it is not hye mis fault if she loves jin gok..u know

He is such an amazing actor..i love th emotion he is always caring..lovely acting

-Lostindreams

Go to top