Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

Fine actually i have been busy wht abt u??

BTW i have seen Devil Beside u i did like it, but wht i didn't like was tht the boy actually was going to be the girls stepbrother.

I have also seen Hi my sweeheart. Really funny show and sweet, i liked it better than devil beside u. Also i don't know y i thought rainie suited show lo or wht his name is better than mike he.

it is weried..why do u think like that?😕
I mean they are not blood relaited..beside i don't get it..how will he be her stepbro? i mean she is from another mother and father and so is mike he...lol weried..but many ppl think like that
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

it is weried..why do u think like that?😕
I mean they are not blood relaited..beside i don't get it..how will he be her stepbro? i mean she is from another mother and father and so is mike he...lol weried..but many ppl think like that

I know they weren't it's actually coz she was ACTUALLY suppose to call him brother, evn though they wern't blood related, but tht wasn't the only reason i don't know y but show lou and rainie chem clicked for me more, though Mike he is hotter 😆

Fine actually i have been busy wht abt u??

BTW i have seen Devil Beside u i did like it, but wht i didn't like was tht the boy actually was going to be the girls stepbrother.

I have also seen Hi my sweeheart. Really funny show and sweet, i liked it better than devil beside u. Also i don't know y i thought rainie suited show lo or wht his name is better than mike he.

Hmm I get what you mean about him being her step-brother, but I think if you dont conecentrate on that its still good.

Oh I love HMS! 😃 The only bit that I didnt like was when he lost his memory and that other girl was trying to get him to stay with her, plus his older sister was really annoying at times.
Im with you I think Show Luo and Rainie are so sweet together, you should watch their fan meet on Yu le bai fen bai.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BlackSky-

Hmm I get what you mean about him being her step-brother, but I think if you dont conecentrate on that its still good.

Oh I love HMS! 😃 The only bit that I didnt like was when he lost his memory and that other girl was trying to get him to stay with her, plus his older sister was really annoying at times.
Im with you I think Show Luo and Rainie are so sweet together, you should watch their fan meet on Yu le bai fen bai.

WEll yeah as i said the stepbrother thing wasn't the only reason y i like HMS better. I felt Show lou and Rainie were cuter together. And OMG the older sis cud get on my nerves sometimes but then i think tht whn somone got a responsibility they act like tht, which i did get, i guess Elder sis sis acting to overprotective was pretty natural whn  look at the real world, but the truth is overprotive ppl can get annoying some times, experience lol

And thank will deffo watch tht if i find it.

WEll yeah as i said the stepbrother thing wasn't the only reason y i like HMS better. I felt Show lou and Rainie were cuter together. And OMG the older sis cud get on my nerves sometimes but then i think tht whn somone got a responsibility they act like tht, which i did get, i guess Elder sis sis acting to overprotective was pretty natural whn  look at the real world, but the truth is overprotive ppl can get annoying some times, experience lol

And thank will deffo watch tht if i find it.

Which did you prefer him as, Da Lung or Hsueh Hai? His mushroom head made me laugh. Yeah I guess she became over-protective because she practically raised him but sometimes its too much.

Heres the link I found it 😛
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUCJicTTKZ0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -BlackSky- - 13 years ago
-Lana thumbnail

I know they weren't it's actually coz she was ACTUALLY suppose to call him brother, evn though they wern't blood related, but tht wasn't the only reason i don't know y but show lou and rainie chem clicked for me more, though Mike he is hotter 😆

aww i never watched hi my sweetheart so i can't comment on that..but yuupp mike is hot😳
-Lostindreams thumbnail
@ Aliya thank =D

Well yeah Mushroom head made me laugh whn she first said tht i laughed so loud. Actually i liked him as both i can't decide, but i didn't know he wud look tht hot after tht mushroom head image i had of him lol

@ Lana u shud watch Hi my sweetheart. It's funny serious and romantic.
@ Iqra - Welcome 😛

I think he's one of very few people who can pull the mushroom head off. I totally get what you mean he did get alot hotter afterwards 😆 The whole show was done so nicely, I want to see the two of them together in another show.

@ Lana - You should watch HMS its so good
-Lana thumbnail
I don't know girls..at the moment i'm only watching reality shows..i feel like laughing and watch something funny

and beside i'm thinking to much of how to get the chnace to go to paris this june for sm town
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
there aren't any good shows to watch...lol it's the season of reality shows