Dream High - Girin Arts High School - Page 32

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

Tell me which other serials u have seen of him, i will watch them, he is an amazing actor. Also evn i watched him in hana yori dango, tt's y i like him 😆

But i don't get how the male lead from hana yori dango have more fans on fb 😕

Alright oguri shun was in: also he has many mvoies and drama but i'm ust gna write those i have seen

Smile (With matsomoto jun..the lead from hana yori dango)
Crow Zero 1 & 2
Gokusen 1
Stand Up
Tokyo Dogs
Bindo Danshi
Hana Kimi
Summer Snow
Yuuki

The thing is Matsomoto Jun is older than him when it comes to acting...and he is always the lead in his movies and drama but when oguri is in same drama and movie as Matsomoto jun, then he has the side role and not lead.

Since Gokusen 1 matsomoto jun has always been in lead in all his projects..cuz if u watch gokusen 1..u can see oguri is not that popular..it is always matsomoto jun
And among those which of these is he the lead in??
he is lead in

Crow Zero 1 & 2
Tokyo Dogs
Bindo Danshi
Hana Kimi
Originally posted by LanaBurak

he is lead in

Crow Zero 1 & 2
Tokyo Dogs
Bindo Danshi
Hana Kimi

He is in hana kimi! 😲

I will deffo watch it, i watched the taiwanese hana kimi, thought it was good and funny.
LOL the japanese hana kimi is the best ..me saying this after watching both the versions...the gang of the boys..they all are so polar and yet are in this drama together..but they are so funny and specialy the second guy

LOL the japanese hana kimi is the best ..me saying this after watching both the versions...the gang of the boys..they all are so polar and yet are in this drama together..but they are so funny and specialy the second guy
Yeah i looooooooooooved the second lead in hana kimi taiwanese version, also coz i loved jiro in iswak 😆
haha naughty..i know but the 2nd guy is meant to be funny..lol and specialy he thinks he is gay

haha naughty..i know but the 2nd guy is meant to be funny..lol and specialy he thinks he is gay

Tht was just HILARIOUS.

Lana i want DH 2

I want Sam Dong and Hye MI

BTW i really wanna see IU and KSH together 2 😳

Love them the most from DH.
UUU...u will forget it...now start watching hana kimi and u will laugh ure ass out...i watched hana kimi with mariel..and we were crying out of laughing..good thing it was only us at home

Aww they were my fav but DH..i loved the 3 guys first of all and out of all the girls i love iu..

oyye for second time go to utube and watch our project 3
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

Tell me which other serials u have seen of him, i will watch them, he is an amazing actor. Also evn i watched him in hana yori dango, tt's y i like him 😆

But i don't get how the male lead from hana yori dango have more fans on fb 😕
@ Iqra - Oguri Shun is amazing, I want him to do another serial but he's doing theater right now.
You should watch Crows Zero1&2 . He's in Tokyo Dogs and Hana Kimi too, they are worth watching 😛
Edited by -BlackSky- - 13 years ago