Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

Goong 1 - is about the korean royal family..the prince is in same school as the lead girl..she is all boyish and all...one day she gets home and her mom tell her that she has to marry the prince..cuz the girls grandfather did save the prince grandfather's life...and she has to marry him cuz her family are having soe probs..

but i love how the girl and the boy fall for eachother and all...but be careful not fall for the secnd guy

The concept sounds really interesting, I'll probably watch them after Ive done my assignments and revised for my mid terms 😆

Hmm maybe I was looking in the wrong place on dramacrazy, how many episodes is it?
Edited by -BlackSky- - 13 years ago
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aliyah - there are 5 i think

iqra - u haven't seen Devil Beside You?..u are missing something big out..the lead guy is love and so is the couple..even though there is a second guy but u will not fell bad for him cuz he falls for another adorable girl..so u should watch it
@ Lana - Oh Ok I thought there would be more than that.
As for DBY the second girl kinda annoyed me sometimes 😆
-Lana thumbnail
Aliyah - lol u are talking about the short hair girl?..she annoyed me with her Prince...lol
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No i havn't seen devil beside u, but started goong, oh man i don't like the male lead AT ALL.

The second one is so much better, but y is he always so sad. Seriously this serial is soooooooooo slow, it's good, but really slow and i skip more than half of the episode, some of the episodes, one of them i watched in 10 min LOL 
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Some one knows a good site for DH intw. ANd behind the scenes W*H eng subs. Almost none of DH intw r W*H eng subs, same goes for behind the scenes. Im soooooooooo annoyed.
-Lana thumbnail
I havn't watched any iqra..but if u go to utube and find the 2pm official site..there are some
-Lostindreams thumbnail

I havn't watched any iqra..but if u go to utube and find the 2pm official site..there are some

Geeez ur not so opbsesses W*H DH like me than 😆

I need a dose of it evryday.

BTW i like the second lead in goong SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE. He first of all cuter and his character is better.

I don't get wht is W*H those korean serials, since DH remains my fav im glad it ended W*H Sam Dong and Hye Mi
-Lana thumbnail
LOL also i like the cast such as KSH, wooyoung and tac..but stil DH is not my fav drama.

Goong - haha i know what u are saying..but wait and u will also love the lead guy..he has to be all that rude and feel like a prince
-Lostindreams thumbnail

LOL also i like the cast such as KSH, wooyoung and tac..but stil DH is not my fav drama.

Goong - haha i know what u are saying..but wait and u will also love the lead guy..he has to be all that rude and feel like a prince

I admit i like the prince, but not really like i want him to be the lead 😕

@ I very picky, so i don't like many actors, like indian or paki, same goes W*H Asian, i really like KSH and Joe Cheng and Kim Bum actually love them, but i feel there r no other better than them.

Also fav serials r ISWAK and TKA and DH.

Wht abt urs??