Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

Are u talking about the one me and aliya are talking about?...well u might think like that now but the story is realy addicted..and not to forget haruma is a hottie..
 Then i might watch it, first i wanna watch mary stayed out all night, wht evr it is called lol

MHM u see those popular dramas are popular cuz they all have something in similar..so they do copy from other dramas.
 Kinda tired of tht they always copy, really you're beautiful was a total copy of bbf

aww DH was so unike that until now i haven't seen a girl ending with the second lead..which is like amazing..i always fall for the second lead.
 Seriously the best serial together W*H ISWAK and TKA

let me give u my list

My GF Is Gumiho (This is the drama which made me hate myself for watching kdrama..cuz i hated to love the second guy so much...No Min Woo..ahhh)
HAHAHA i thought i was the only one who liked no min woo 😆😆 I know evn he was kinda mean to the girl in the beginning, there was something abt him tht made me like him.

ISWAK Have no idea y, till now this has been the only serial i actually didn't want lead girl to fall for 2nd lead, i don't know y. There was just something abt 1st lead guy.
You Are Beautiful (I was so wishing to see her with Yongwa instead of the main guy)I knoooooooooooooooooooowwwwww
Sunao ni Narenakute (My heart was brokn for my JaeJoong)Good u told me saw the first episode of it yesterday and now im not going to watch it, was only watching it for him, other thn tht the show is looking crap together W*H the cast except JaeJoong
Mary Stayed Out All Night
Hana Kimi Japan
Goong - Princess Hours
Hana Yori Dango This is the same as BBF, so ya i wanted the girl to like the secong lead

-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

Then i might watch it, first i wanna watch mary stayed out all night, wht evr it is called lol

Watch it..i myself didn't like the serial that much..i was rather disapointed..but well u watch it maybe u will like it..

Seriously the best serial together W*H ISWAK and TKA

ISWAK - ahh amn how i loved this drama...

HAHAHA i thought i was the only one who liked no min woo 😆😆 I know evn he was kinda mean to the girl in the beginning, there was something abt him tht made me like him.

OMG u like No MinWoo - HAHHHHHHHHHHH currently watching him in Midas..and ahh how much i love this guy..someatimes i don't care if he is the second lead or whatever..i'm just glad to see him..phuh

ISWAK Have no idea y, till now this has been the only serial i actually didn't want lead girl to fall for 2nd lead, i don't know y. There was just something abt 1st lead guy.

It is not that i didn't want ariel lin with joe cheng at the end..ofcorce i was happy with the ending..it is just i also liked jiro wang..and i was sometimes confiused..u know..

Good u told me saw the first episode of it yesterday and now im not going to watch it, was only watching it for him, other thn tht the show is looking crap together W*H the cast except JaeJoong

LOL what made me mad with this serial is i knew from start JaeJoong is the second guy..but yet i did watch it..i hated the main girl for hurting him so much...but again i couldn't stop watching it cuz Hero was there and i only wanted to see him...beside i was missing him after he left sm and all the DBSK problems..

Mary Stayed Out All Night
Hana Kimi Japan
Goong - Princess Hours
Hana Yori Dango This is the same as BBF, so ya i wanted the girl to like the secong lead

-Lostindreams thumbnail
@ Aww i get u, seriously started watching Jaejoong japanese serial coz of him, but really the first episode of it was PETHETIC. i was expecting jeajoong to end W*H the girl since he is the hottest from the WHOLE cast, but nooooooooooooooo.

BTW lana i replied to u in the creations gallery, plz reply there.
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
LOL i hated how the girl was so disapointed later when they both went to cinema..but there was a reason..but stil..com on who can be unhappy when they are going to cinema with jaejoong

i did replay

He is so yummy..at first i watched it actuly for him but later the story was realy addicted..so i love it

@ Lana - What site are you watching it from? I cant find it on mysoju or dramacrazy 😕 Maybe Im not looking in the right place 😆

@ Iqra - you should definitely watch Devil Beside You, its a really good Taiwanese serial 😛
-Lostindreams thumbnail

LOL i hated how the girl was so disapointed later when they both went to cinema..but there was a reason..but stil..com on who can be unhappy when they are going to cinema with jaejoong

i did replay

Rofl the show just didn't click for me, but thought of watching it for jaejoong, but now since he wont end W*H anyone im not watching.

@aaliya i actually wanna watch it but some other serials comes up. Will try to watch devil beside u 😃 And then will let u know whn i've finished it, coz whn i start watching a serial i try to end it in 2 days like mary stayed out all night. Watched it in a day 😆
@ Iqra - What other serials are you going to watch? Im exactly the same as you, I try and finish the serial as quick as possible if all the parts are there 😆
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BlackSky-

@ Iqra - What other serials are you going to watch? Im exactly the same as you, I try and finish the serial as quick as possible if all the parts are there 😆

Actually have been thinking abt devil beside u, i might evn watch either cinderella's sister or wht it is called or coffee prince. I mostly check on dramacrazy which rank the serials have got.

U know it's a reaaaaaallly bad habit 😆

Coz whn i start something it needs to be finished asap also u can follow the show evn by skipping some stuff. Which i do ALOT!
gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think the jaejoong drama everyone here is talking about is sunao ni narenakute...
or something like that...it was so long ago tht i don't even remember the name properly....

well...i personally did not want his character to end up with juri...'cuz well, lets admit it, jaejoong is hot and all...but eita is most definitely the much better actor....u can't compare the 2 since eita has been in the japanese television industry for a very long time and is recognized for his versatile acting....

and it was such a 'human' drama that it got depressing and i just left it mid way...

oh...and since this is a dream high thread....DREAM HIGH 2!!! who else is pumped up for it???
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: gauri92

i think the jaejoong drama everyone here is talking about is sunao ni narenakute...

or something like that...it was so long ago tht i don't even remember the name properly....

well...i personally did not want his character to end up with juri...'cuz well, lets admit it, jaejoong is hot and all...but eita is most definitely the much better actor....u can't compare the 2 since eita has been in the japanese television industry for a very long time and is recognized for his versatile acting....

and it was such a 'human' drama that it got depressing and i just left it mid way...

oh...and since this is a dream high thread....DREAM HIGH 2!!! who else is pumped up for it???

Yes tht is the drama we r talking abt. I have noticed asian drama click instantly if ur gonna like it. In tht drama sunao ni narenakute just didn't like, the cast or anything, yet i was willing to watch it for jaejoong.

Also i agree on the part tht jaejoong isn't better than the other from the cast. I found him kinda confusing or might have been the character he played. But anyways im not gonna watch it since he doesn't end up W*H anyone 😆

@Dream high 2, have u any idea how much im wanting tht 2 happen, i evn comment on fb and utube the real kbs account, which has DH trailer. I watched the trailer yester again of DH, it made me want to watch DH all over again. And man im missing seeing KSH

To tell the truth the whole cast. Im sooooooooooooo obssed W*H DH, i need to watch something abt it evryday.