Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -bhootni-

^oo lol I got to know them recently too (last year)...but they are really good and lol Kyu said that they'll be back by the end of year!! yay!!

@iqs...lol the love story wasn't the point of the drama so it doesn't matter...but I am sure it's you know who becomes K got the girl :p

I knoww.
And it has ended 
I don't know wht to say.
I will only express my feelings whn others from this thread has seen the final episode.
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@iqs...aww...I really wanna discuss the last episode too...hopefully people have seen it by tomorrow!
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sumi SS501 is great..i love park min jung..but again there isn't any band compared to DBSK..and SHINee for me..but these days i'm tooo much into 2PM and the other bands
@ Sumi - When did he say that? I know KHJ said that they never disbanded and they hope to come back together soon - That was during a playful kiss conference.

@Sumi and Pakindmusiq - I dont mind if you guys discuss the episode, Im not gonna be able to watch it for a while anyway so Id rather read your discussion 😛 I dont know if anyone has any objections to you discussing it
gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the last episode was absolutely amazing!!! im having withdrawal symptoms already!!! my mondays and tuesdays have nothing left to them now!!!

so.....are discussions on the finale ok or do ppl still want time to watch the episode???
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -BlackSky-

@ Sumi - When did he say that? I know KHJ said that they never disbanded and they hope to come back together soon - That was during a playful kiss conference.

@Sumi and Pakindmusiq - I dont mind if you guys discuss the episode, Im not gonna be able to watch it for a while anyway so Id rather read your discussion 😛 I dont know if anyone has any objections to you discussing it

in a recent interview...they asked Kyu Jong about all the other members and he said that...lol I am so excited!

@lana...lol I am not a fan of DBSK or 2pm...I  like Shinee...but to me SS501 are the best band in Asia

@gauri...lol I think we can start the discussion

so what did you guys think of the episode? I think it was brilliantly filmed and presented...
gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i absolutely loved the last episode!!! it was very realistic, yet at the same time has that very sweet and nostalgic undertone to it....

All performed well.....but id have to say this was Hye-Mi and Sam Dong's episode mostly....her sending him off because she loves him so much and him, knowing her love and heart is his, using it to his advantage and achieving his musical dream....because his music, which is his hye-mi, was completely and irrevocably his....

Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy...hats off to the 2 of u....did very well here...their scenes were so touching, and im hoping we get a special where they show K's return to S.Korea and his reunion with his friends and one true love....lol....but i guess thats too much to wish for right now eh...
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Sorry to interupt, but who is  Kyu Jong and wht did he say??

Anyways coming to the ending. CUD IT HAVE BEEN MORE PERFECT!?

Man i loved it. The way they all told their dreams and JG told HM tht he knew where her heart belonged. And HM had a pic of SD lol how sweet. I loved how BH became the teacher. But i can say i wish we had gotten more of the milky couple tht was the only thing, but then we did get their cute scenes. And the best scene was ofcourse when HM was letting SD go to US, wht a scene, so touching. And brilliant acting by both at tht time. Also i wud say the last episode was so different how they stopped a scene and then showed another scene and came back to the scene later. Just the way it last episode was just so well made.

And AHHH a dream come true SD and HM ended up together. Evn though i want to see 2nd season, i kinda don't want it. Coz then i know i wud think again, wht if HM ends up W*H JG lol And it always happens in these asian serials another guy comes in between. Also if i do want another scene it's to much to wish for, since i really wished to see HM and SD together which happened. YAYYY
@ Sumi  - Wow I cant wait, I hope its soon
@ pakindmusiq - Kyu Jong is from SS501, and he was talking about their comeback. They are a great band.

I still havent seen the episode but I read the synopsis. It sounds so good. Ah Jason and Pil-sook stay together, Im surprised BH became a teacher.
Its nice that everyone seemed to get their happy ending
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BlackSky-

@ Sumi  - Wow I cant wait, I hope its soon

@ pakindmusiq - Kyu Jong is from SS501, and he was talking about their comeback. They are a great band.

I still havent seen the episode but I read the synopsis. It sounds so good. Ah Jason and Pil-sook stay together, Im surprised BH became a teacher.
Its nice that everyone seemed to get their happy ending

Oh i thought Kyu jong was related to DH, so thought he said they will come back W*H a 2nd season or something lol

Wellllllllll duhhh yes they stayed togethher and HM and SD end up to be together !!! I loved tht my fav couples stayed together and i evn loved the teachers couple so was happy to see them 😳