Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -bhootni-

@lana...I don't think they'll have a kiss since Pilsook was born in 1993 or 1994...so she is technically still a minor like Suzy...but lol true say our little Wooyoung will be all grown up!

lol as u said..like suzy..then our suzy did kiss right?
-Lana thumbnail

@lana...lol I already knew about JYP...ya he is the CEO...lol I used to hate  him cus of Jaebom outster...but now he is alright

but it wasn't him who kicked our jaboom..jaeboom did leave on his own wish
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@lana...they didn't really show them touching lips...so technically they didn't "kiss"

anyways as far as JYP go...Jaebum didn't leave the group (though they claimed that he withdrew)...he was forced to leave...since he wrote something about slave contracts (which is a separate incident from the Korea thing)...

anyways lol that's the main reason why I am not a big fan of 2pm...but oh well...I can't blame them forever for not being able to stand up for their leader

lol sorry I am a Jaebum bias :P
-bhootni- thumbnail
lol I found KSH twin in Key...lol didn't even notice that!

Resized to 82% (was 800 x 668) - Click image to enlarge

-Lana thumbnail

@lana...they didn't really show them touching lips...so technically they didn't "kiss"

anyways as far as JYP go...Jaebum didn't leave the group (though they claimed that he withdrew)...he was forced to leave...since he wrote something about slave contracts (which is a separate incident from the Korea thing)...

anyways lol that's the main reason why I am not a big fan of 2pm...but oh well...I can't blame them forever for not being able to stand up for their leader

lol sorry I am a Jaebum bias :P

I love jaboom too..i readed somewhere that he actuly called korean ppl for gay online or something..and here the fans become antis..but like seriously i'm confiused some ppl say that jaboom couldn't stand it that there were so many anti-fans..he decided to leave korea, i even saw the pictures from the sirport when he was leaving korea..so many fans where there to stop him.....and the band did stand for their leader..right after the leader left..they dedicated the award specialy to jaeboom..and just a while ago i posted a artile..jaeboom did apologize to JYP and his members specialy..and he said for all the mistakes i did..he did admit it..but i have stil hope that he will return to the band one day..

I love the whole band..but nichkhun is my all times fav..since i love his voice when he is doing the rap like in ill be back
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jason and Pilsukkk!!!

The scene where Jason kisses Pilsuk on her nosee was the sweetestt thing everrr. Loveddd it! Haha The dissatisfaction on Pilsuk's face was soo cute. I dont think they kissed, kissed, more to do with the way the camera was positioned, me thinks! Anyhowww, im loving the 'Milky Couple'..they make Dream High for me!
-bhootni- thumbnail
lol I knew they weren't going to show them kissing cus of IU...but it was such an adorable scene!
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Truee..plus isnt she underaged aswell??
-Lana thumbnail
ahh i need to watc yesterdays and todays episode
-bhootni- thumbnail
she is...I think she was born in 1993 or 1994...can't remember...

@lana...lol you need to watch both episodes!