Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Who is top star 'K' from "Dream High"?

by VITALSIGN on February 16, 2011 at 5:59 am

One of the central questions to KBS's "Dream High" has been the identity behind top star 'K.'  Now that the drama is nearing its completion with only three episodes left, viewers have turned back to the figure who first appeared in the pilot episode in an attempt to see how it will all play out.

Viewers have left the possibility open for all of the leading casts, including 'Sam Dong', 'Hyemi', 'Baek Hee', and 'Jin Guk', but the speculations aren't just limited to those four alone. Some believe that 'K' is actually a group as opposed to one person, while others believe that it could be any one of them since they all possess the talents needed to become a star.

Some netizens have recently been claiming that the identity has already been decided, but producers dismissed the rumors by revealing that they have yet to pick a figure.  The drama, they said, did not begin with a 'K' in mind, and his or her identity will depend on the development of the plot; the writer and producers decided to choose the final 'K' at an appropriate time.

Consequently, 'K' still remains anonymous to the cast themselves. A representative of Hollim spoke with OSEN on February 15th and stated, "Internally, we've heard of nothing, but we do know that the writer and director are discussing the matter.  I think we won't find out until the script for the final episode is written.  All the cast members are hoping for themselves to become 'K' ."

The one figure that netizens seem to have reached a consensus on, however, is 'Sam Dong.'  Not only is he a musical prodigy with a hearing defect, but also the character with the most dramatic story. For now, the entire issue remains up in the air and fame is still anyone's game.

Source: OSEN via Nate

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/who-is-top-star-k-from-dream-high 

Kan someone tell me wht they mean by this top star K WHT!?
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Some behind the scene pics

And pics of the dance of the year competition

Other aticles stuff of dream high

http://www.allkpop.com/tag/dream-high?trdakp 
Edited by pakindmuziq - 13 years ago
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@iqs..K is the person that they showed in the beginning winning the Grammy's....apparently the writers haven't even decided who it's going to be...at least that's what the article states!

and anyways I am sure the love triange (rectangle) is going to remain unsolved...an open ending. As well as...lol I said that on soompi so I'll state it again...I think Hyemi might never debut...I have a feeling she is going to help Samdong with his career...staying behind the scene...watching over him...
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: -bhootni-

@iqs..K is the person that they showed in the beginning winning the Grammy's....apparently the writers haven't even decided who it's going to be...at least that's what the article states!

and anyways I am sure the love triange (rectangle) is going to remain unsolved...an open ending. As well as...lol I said that on soompi so I'll state it again...I think Hyemi might never debut...I have a feeling she is going to help Samdong with his career...staying behind the scene...watching over him...

But so wht if who evr gets the pendent in the end?? 😕
Does it matter?? But i can't believe 3 more episodes, how wierd they r gonna show 2 episodes next week. ANd then we have to wait a whole week just for the last episode. Tht's mean

I think Pilsuk will get "k" at the end.
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Written preview for episode 14:

Teacher Kang gets a call from the pokice, and discovers that Baek Hee was also present during the incident with Jin Gook. The two teachers go to find Baek Hee, during which they discover certain truths about Baek Hee's situation.

The world renowned record company EMG has announced that it will be using video submissions to conduct a selection process. Without possessing the requisite skills and talent, most people don't even have the inclination to attempt the challenge. Sam Dong quietly goes to get an application form. Starting from Sam Dong, the kids one by one begin to apply….

http://ockoala.wordpress.com/2011/02/16/dream-high-episode-14-written-preview/ 
-Lostindreams thumbnail
IU ad, adorable and funny ad
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv56QwM41t0&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE] Edited by pakindmuziq - 13 years ago
-bhootni- thumbnail
lol I don't trust the previews anymore...even if they are "official" ones...

thanks for posting though :P
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: -bhootni-

lol I don't trust the previews anymore...even if they are "official" ones...

thanks for posting though :P

@bold y??
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So sorry for being so inactive..i hate my part time job...

Lol i don't belive the previews anymore either...they said there will be a kiss between sam dong and hye mi..so what happened? not that i realy want the kiss..but if we got a kiss we would know if hye mi likes sam dong or not..cuz i think she is realy confiused now

iqra - lol i don't realy know what k is either
-bhootni- thumbnail
@iqs...cus they are always wrong...
@lana...lol exactly! I was expecting the kiss...even if it was out of pity...I wanted to see it...oh well!

anyways...here is an interview eng subbed :P

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vr0nEs9Ak8&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcfRP_NfOfM&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]