Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Laadli~19th Janu WU~Amrit trap daljeet.

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Laadli 19th January 2011

Episode starts at Narang office, everyone is in the conference room discussing about new tender. Daljeet shows the tender design to Kuku, kuku approve it, a guy says from past years Shiv builder have got this project but i am sure this year we will get this. the meeting get over, everyone comes out even amrit too, Amrit switch the fire alarm, everyone gets worried, daljeet in his cabin working on the project but hearing the alarm he comes out, as soon as he comes out, Amrit goes to his cabin and look through the the file.
    Amrit calls some Shiv Agnihotri, he says that tomorrow a tender is opening and narang construction is filling the tender with less amount so in this case narang construction will get the tender, so if u want i can tell u the amount, but for this u have to pay me 50 lacks, and amrit also says that this will not end here i will help u in the future too. the guy ask amrit who is he? but amrit doesn't say anything. the guy agrees with the deal. Amrit smile.        
            Next morning everyone is having breakfast, GG r serving them. Omi tell everyone that yesterday amrit came to office, amrit says yes i didn't had to do anything at home so i went to office. while they r talking phone rings, omi receive the call, omi is shocked to hear something and he cut the phone. Omi comes at the table and tell Kuku that Shiv Construction got the tender. Everyone is shocked and amrit is smiling.
                Scene shifts to Shiv Agnihotri, amrit calls him and says now u believe me, so if now u want me to help u in the future then first give me my 50 lacks and in mute he give him the address. Amrit with GG reaches a desert place, the guy is already there amrit stops his car at a distance and call the guy and tell him to leave the bag in the dustbin, the guy does the same thing and leave from there. after he is left amrit drove his car to the dustbin and goldie get the bag, she checks if they got the full amount. then amrit told GG if they know what they have to do with this bag. GG says yes.
             Scene shifts to narang family, its night time everyone is sitting in the hall and wondering about why didn't got the tender. omi says we had the less amount and daljeet praji filled the tender. Bebo ask where is daljeet, he wasn't even during the dinner time. Daljeet comes in the house from back door, amrit says here is daljeet praji, amrit call him but daljeet doesn't listen and straight go to his room, he had jewelry box in his hand. everyone is puzzled at his strange behavior.
              Daljeet comes in his room and close the door, prapjoot was already there, he give her the jewelry box. Prapjoot gets happy seeing the jewelry and says it must be really expensive, where did u got it from? daljeet says i didn't bought someone gave it to me. then daljeet says i helped one of my friend in filling out a tender and luckily he got the tender so he gave me some money, so i bought this jewelry from that money. Prapjoot look at the jewelries and daljeet gets worried, he is worried about the tender, prapjoot ask him he says i have helped many ppl in filling out the tenders and they have got it too, but i don't seems to understand why i loses my own tender. he is confused.
         Scene shifts to hall, everyone is till there, kuku got a phone call from bank, the manager says tomorrow i am sending some ppl with a paper and i need ur signature, kuku ask what paper, the manager says today a huge amount have been deposited in Daljeet's account. and for that we need ur authorization. after talking kuku cut the phone. kuku tell everyone about this. GG and amrit smiles. Amrit says its such a coincidence, first we lost the tender and now 50 lacks rupees has been transfer to Daljeet's account. Omi ask amrit what is he saying, r u trying, amrit stops omi in the middle and says no i am not blaming daljeet praji, i am just saying it just a strange coincidence. Ashok says if its a coincidence then its weird. omi says lets everything get clear, i go and call daljeet praji and then everything will be clear. Amrit stops omi and says i don't think its right. amrit says we do have a misunderstand but i don't think daljeet praji will do anything like this, that too with his own company. Kuku says its ok i will go and talk to him. kuku go towards daljeet's room. Amrit and GG share a look and smiles.
Episode Ends.

Edited by juhuti - 19 January 2011 at 12:23pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Sejal_Desaihabsfanalpha12parbhudayalranmarpaulsibilaarchie76kwebbelA HUGE FANsamirah23daddysgirl786Anu-Ananyarahat_fahad8ParulRatiShivi

aliyar Senior Member
aliyar
aliyar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afeelicious-

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
Now GG and Amrit want to split the Narang familyAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afeelicious-

sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!
Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top