•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
Piya Ka Ghar's gone on long enough...don't you think? There's always sadness in their house. Every1's always always crying! I'm really tired of it. The house name is Sukh Shanti Sadan never has any hapiness. So, they should change the name of the house from Sukh Shanti Sadan to Dukh Dard Bhavan...makes more sense...😉
that is true. there is hardly a time when there is happiness in their house and if there is it only last like a minute. 😭 i wish they can live like normal people wit more realistic circumstances i like the show but it can b upsetting😭
indian soaps r so stupid. how often do you see two people that looks the same? also, people come back from the dead too. it's so STUPID!!!!!!

i no rite! pplz always i mean ALWAYS come back from the dead! its soo stupid! although, its better than those always happy ending american shows! but indian soap operas practically have the same story just like kkusum, then jassi jaisi koi nahin, and piya ka ghar, then ayush maan, then koi dil mein hai, then like hum 2hai naa and soo muchmore! i guess the indian soap operas shoudl be nown as the sadness freaks! ugh! i mean piya ka ghar is like always crying, it wouldbe probably li ke 2 minutes of happiness, then something bad goes rong! i totally agree with u

!🤢😭😕