pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Advice is cool. Hope that sujata would give her new look n stop from using mobile by midnight . I laughed when sujata said to her to take mobile ,she refused n said .mere frnds k calls aate h.

I was laughing too....LOL even she refuse to switch off the cell during 11:00PM to 6:00AM, she said meri friends k phone aatay hain.... ab iss time per kaun se friends call kartay hain LOLLOLLOL

papa b to kamaal k h ,dont refuse her to use mobile much . Raat ko to unke hi phone aate h .i laughed one time more when she answered to sujata to sms her frnds whole day .hum call karke baat nahi hum sms karke baat karte h.

Ohhh yaaa!!!! Hum sms kar k baat kartay hain!!!!LOLLOL after all uss ki bv irresponsible jo hai!!! uss ka advantage to uthay gaa naa!!!! btw iss cartoon se kaun baat karta ho gaaLOL

Archana is although irresponsible but I like her fun loving and lively nature, I like the way when she open curtain and windows of Meheshwari House, Sunlight and Fresh air are also necessary for health.. I like the way when she advice Sujata daughter to make her career...    

@bold.... archana ne khud ki beti ka career nahi banaya or ohh sujatha ki beti ka career ko baath karne lagi...how funny...
this is my first msg in this forum....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-naureen786-

.Ashima Senior Member
.Ashima
.Ashima

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

Advice is cool. Hope that sujata would give her new look n stop from using mobile by midnight . I laughed when sujata said to her to take mobile ,she refused n said .mere frnds k calls aate h.

I was laughing too....LOL even she refuse to switch off the cell during 11:00PM to 6:00AM, she said meri friends k phone aatay hain.... ab iss time per kaun se friends call kartay hain LOLLOLLOL

papa b to kamaal k h ,dont refuse her to use mobile much . Raat ko to unke hi phone aate h .i laughed one time more when she answered to sujata to sms her frnds whole day .hum call karke baat nahi hum sms karke baat karte h.

Ohhh yaaa!!!! Hum sms kar k baat kartay hain!!!!LOLLOL after all uss ki bv irresponsible jo hai!!! uss ka advantage to uthay gaa naa!!!! btw iss cartoon se kaun baat karta ho gaaLOL

Archana is although irresponsible but I like her fun loving and lively nature, I like the way when she open curtain and windows of Meheshwari House, Sunlight and Fresh air are also necessary for health.. I like the way when she advice Sujata daughter to make her career...    

@bold.... archana ne khud ki beti ka career nahi banaya or ohh sujatha ki beti ka career ko baath karne lagi...how funny...
this is my first msg in this forum....
Waving Yellow Smiley Face Welcome Smile Images
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged

are dse days boys like such  gals bcoz they keep entertaining them  always by their talks . about archana   , agree  at ur point   to like her nature , really speaking whole  family except   archana's hubby look awkward,seeing them  on tv screen ,  my laughter itself comes.i think dt ds week it might hv good trp bcoz of dse  namoonas.   archana does not  a bit care of her daughter vt she eats  n where she walks ?  getting worried about sujata's daughter career .  she looks gorgeous , she can settle anywhere .  archana hv to think now about her own daughter who wants to be actress . i think dt bcoz of her fat , she can never be selected even for a  villain role....
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged

@bold.... archana ne khud ki beti ka career nahi banaya or ohh sujatha ki beti ka career ko baath karne lagi...how funny...LOL
this is my first msg in this forum.... Smile

yeah pesi , fst of all glad to see u here in ds forum .
 yaar its fault of ppl , they   never get worried for their own relatives ,  always keep thinking about others  . like archana  who  seemed to be tensed  about suji.'s  daughter career.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-naureen786-

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged

@bold.... archana ne khud ki beti ka career nahi banaya or ohh sujatha ki beti ka career ko baath karne lagi...how funny...LOL
this is my first msg in this forum.... Smile

How true it is!!!! Archana is such a dirty woman!!!! When Sujata entered in her house it was totally messed!!!! Her mother was so rude to sujata!!! aur baby elephant sneha digra k to kya kehnay!!!! She want to be an actress and her weight would be more then 180kg LOL
-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.karan.kundr

i liked sujata as the mum

I like her too, she is neat clean and tidy woman!!! Archana only want to buy foods and go to shopping aur woh bhi Meheshwari k paisoon se!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index