India-Forums

Advice to Sneha Dingra

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Dear Miss Sneha Dingra,
                                       You badly need this medicine to save your home from earthquake

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rohitbasu.Ashimapinkisluv91

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashima-Sneha25--naureen786-pinkisluv91

rohitbasu Newbie
rohitbasu
rohitbasu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
if she eat carrot, she look like carrot Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashima-naureen786-

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Clap

Edited by sweetrahz - 19 January 2011 at 12:47pm
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Advice is cool. Hope that sujata would give her new look n stop from using mobile by midnight . I laughed when sujata said to her to take mobile ,she refused n said .mere frnds k calls aate h.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-naureen786-

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Advice is cool. Hope that sujata would give her new look n stop from using mobile by midnight . I laughed when sujata said to her to take mobile ,she refused n said .mere frnds k calls aate h.

I was laughing too....LOL even she refuse to switch off the cell during 11:00PM to 6:00AM, she said meri friends k phone aatay hain.... ab iss time per kaun se friends call kartay hain LOLLOLLOL

Edited by sweetrahz - 19 January 2011 at 1:15pm
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

I was laughing too....LOL even she refuse to switch off the cell during 11:00PM to 6:00AM, she said meri friends k phone aatay hain.... ab iss time per kaun se friends call kartay hain LOLLOLLOL

papa b to kamaal k h ,dont refuse her to use mobile much . Raat ko to unke hi phone aate h .i laughed one time more when she answered to sujata to sms her frnds whole day .hum call karke baat nahi hum sms karke baat karte h.
-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetrahz

papa b to kamaal k h ,dont refuse her to use mobile much . Raat ko to unke hi phone aate h .i laughed one time more when she answered to sujata to sms her frnds whole day .hum call karke baat nahi hum sms karke baat karte h.

Ohhh yaaa!!!! Hum sms kar k baat kartay hain!!!!LOLLOL after all uss ki bv irresponsible jo hai!!! uss ka advantage to uthay gaa naa!!!! btw iss cartoon se kaun baat karta ho gaaLOL

Archana is although irresponsible but I like her fun loving and lively nature, I like the way when she open curtain and windows of Meheshwari House, Sunlight and Fresh air are also necessary for health.. I like the way when she advice Sujata daughter to make her career...    

Edited by sweetrahz - 19 January 2011 at 5:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashima

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index