Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushnoodmir

They bth r ready to make each others life hell bt eventually they will end up creating heaven for each other

that will be happy ending to the fic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WELCOME TO HELL HONEY!!! (Page 3)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

channi_star

Goldie

channi_star

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
yhhh evn i think arjun waz 60% ryt...but isultin infront of media waz a lil bad...
wen arohi says y is arjun nt belivin her wen she said she din push rashee and it waz just an accident, arohi waz da 1 st one to blame arjun wen her dad accused him of stealing da case file....so itz balanced...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbbaaksh4IF

gemini1217

gemini1217

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Well said..............
It would be fun watching kmh............

TheMummy_LeAbba

ana.khan

Goldie

ana.khan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
hmm....hell fo singhaniassss........watch it arjun arohi z n her way.....

TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miketa

Arohi proved to be today's generation.. not wasting tear for a person who has a big ego problem. She proved to out smart Arjun in his own game.. now let see who wins the battle.
Thats what i like abt Arohi shes not like other telly girls who will cry n blame kismat god for their problems she has the will n courage to tackle her problems now that what is called aaj ki ladki

Edited by manoj589 - 20 January 2011 at 7:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MistiofMistzaksh4IF

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanu111a

Luvely post.i m shocked to see how arjun forget that arohi is not less than him.in jungle track he came to know abt her fully.she believe in tit for tat.in jungle sequence arohi proved herself a winner over him in many scenes.she is no. 1 luchi.she is not lyk others gals.arjun fell in luv with her bcoz of her qualities.arjun commited a big mistake by underestimating arohi.i m scared for arjun now arohi kya haal karegi hamare arjun ka?
his ego has veiled his senses but not to worry sadi arohi will knock some sense into him

aksh4IF

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheetal6

I agree with you.... Yesterday's epi reminded me of Kutumb s1... Waiting to see today's epi
me too just 30 more mins to goSmile

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by kavyasam

I know she is gonna give hell of a time,  but Arjun is not any less ,  he has bindaas attitude and it will be barabar tit for tat. 

This is the point,
Let Arohi come in his house with full attitude but i know only Arjun can handle Arohi very well. Initially he will only observe her and she will try her best to irritate him but when he will come in his typical form of Arjun Singhania she will be unable to control him.
Would enjoy the open war between both and still i feel whatever Arjun did was right, though it hurt Arohi too and in all this matter Cheeku was innocent. But when Arjun was trying his best to make Arohi feel that she loves him and he too she continously ignored him and bashed over him for all mistakes done by others so how much patience should anybody have?
She has hurt his ego many times but he didn't respond but in case of Rashi his anger was right as he was doing all this for her baby and that was the peak point of his patience.
well i completely agree with what u said but i never said Arohi is not at fault i just said Arjun underestimated her which is his biggest  folly anyways thanks for commentingSmile

aksh4IF

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.