Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

channi_star

Goldie

channi_star

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

wellll itz juz gonna b lyk age age dekho hota hai kya...

i guess arohi will b lyk a complete bindass gal...wich arjun myt nt lyk..i mean her dressing sense n her behaviour wich will make arjun possesive but wunt shw coz of his ego..same wid arohi..

no matter wat hpnd few dayz bak..they luved each other n still they must b hvin sum sum soft corner 4 each other sumwre....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu111aTheMummy_LeAbba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WELCOME TO HELL HONEY!!! (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

Originally posted by manoj589

Originally posted by glitter567

love the title of your post.... LOL....very well written Clap...totally agree with you....arjun thought arohi was a fragile, helpless girl who will sit in a corner and weep...he thinks that he has destroyed her life comletely....BUT...little does he know that all this is going to backfire right back at him.....becasue it is infact he, himself who has forced arohi to bring out the fighter within her....he has unleashed his inner beast and at his evil best....now he thinks there is no-one out there to defeat him....well mr. Arjun Singhania your in for a BIG surprise....it was you who gave the biggest  'ZOR KA JHATKA'...to arohi...now it is time for you taste your own medicine...but im sure arjun will have many more punches up his sleeves aswellWink LOL

it is officially an open war......and we cnt wait to see the takraar...and most importantly through all this fighting...we cnt wait to see the unbreakable love blossom between both of you!!!
thanks glitter (hey whats ur name) i know eventually they have to be together but since its an ekta show it wont be anytime soon  she will drag it till we bang our head to the wall in desperation LOL or even more dont trust her but we might get to see some close or mushy scenes in between in bits when they might forget their badla badla for a while n then again will come back to their killing modeLOL

my name's jannatEmbarrassed

yep you are absolutely right....we are all very much aware of ekta's reputation LOL.....she gains pleasure not from making serials....but torturing viewers and the main leads of her shows.....i call her the 'serial killer'...simply because she makes serials and kills most of them in the most brutal way possible, and viewers are left to mourn....the ones that get spared are indeed very lucky LOL
but despite saying that...kmh2 has been moving very fast so you never know...it might not drag as much as we fear it might!!!

i hope this time ekta maiyaa dont stick to her age old formulaAngry .jannat ,such a sacred name it was nice talking to u

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by channi_star

wellll itz juz gonna b lyk age age dekho hota hai kya...

i guess arohi will b lyk a complete bindass gal...wich arjun myt nt lyk..i mean her dressing sense n her behaviour wich will make arjun possesive but wunt shw coz of his ego..same wid arohi..

no matter wat hpnd few dayz bak..they luved each other n still they must b hvin sum sum soft corner 4 each other sumwre....
even i hope that i want Arohi to wear short skirts to spite Arjun or trouble so that he never ever underestimate her i want Arohi uske takle baap ke sar par tabla bajaye LOL afterall both have insulted n hurted Arohi cant wait for next epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Arohi proved to be today's generation.. not wasting tear for a person who has a big ego problem. She proved to out smart Arjun in his own game.. now let see who wins the battle.

TheMummy_LeAbbaaksh4IF

tanu111a

Goldie

tanu111a

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Luvely post.i m shocked to see how arjun forget that arohi is not less than him.in jungle track he came to know abt her fully.she believe in tit for tat.in jungle sequence arohi proved herself a winner over him in many scenes.she is no. 1 luchi.she is not lyk others gals.arjun fell in luv with her bcoz of her qualities.arjun commited a big mistake by underestimating arohi.i m scared for arjun now arohi kya haal karegi hamare arjun ka?

TheMummy_LeAbbaaksh4IF

sheetal6

Goldie

sheetal6

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
I agree with you.... Yesterday's epi reminded me of Kutumb s1... Waiting to see today's epi

LoveTVShows

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

I know she is gonna give hell of a time,  but Arjun is not any less ,  he has bindaas attitude and it will be barabar tit for tat. 

This is the point,
Let Arohi come in his house with full attitude but i know only Arjun can handle Arohi very well. Initially he will only observe her and she will try her best to irritate him but when he will come in his typical form of Arjun Singhania she will be unable to control him.
Would enjoy the open war between both and still i feel whatever Arjun did was right, though it hurt Arohi too and in all this matter Cheeku was innocent. But when Arjun was trying his best to make Arohi feel that she loves him and he too she continously ignored him and bashed over him for all mistakes done by others so how much patience should anybody have?
She has hurt his ego many times but he didn't respond but in case of Rashi his anger was right as he was doing all this for her baby and that was the peak point of his patience.

TheMummy_LeAbbaaksh4IF

khushnoodmir

khushnoodmir

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
They bth r ready to make each others life hell bt eventually they will end up creating heaven for each other

TheMummy_LeAbba

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.