Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
 My meethi barfis dont get startled or perturbed by the Title .the title aptly suits saada Arjun singania.i had said day b4 Arohi will eventually come to singania house n  will turn the singania house upside downLOL .In the precap we got such an amazing scene our angel in golden sari coming in palki wowDay Dreaming
  the last 2 episodes reminded me of kutumb s1 where Pratham does everything to spite gauri n eventually marries her to make her life hell but all his expectations get crashed down in jet speed on their first night itself where gauri gives him the piece of mind n utters the famous line (title) n she also says 1 more line which is so apt not only in their or arjuhi's case but in general which goes something like this
'Ek patni chahe tho pati ki zindagi swarg banasakti hai ya nark' 
this is so true
 I seriously think Arjun did a grave mistake by underestimating Arohi .he might have thought she will cling on her family members n start flowing ganga jamuna or go into depression n will wail the whole life .
But he didnt knew Arohi wud come soon to beat the living hell out of him .As there is saying  in hindi Arjun ne Sherni ke muh mein hath dala hai  or something same on similar lines .I feel his line 
"Apne Arohi ke bare mein kya socha hai .Shadi ke baad use ghar mein bitaynge ya phir kisi ashram mein (evil laugh) was the ultimate nail in the coffin .he just surpassed Arohi's patience .Somewhere he hurted her Self respect which will she will never Forgive.Arjun must have never ever thought that Arohi can be so strong that she alone will b able to tackle him .i have heard this cliche dialogue in movies 'Apne ilaake mein tho har koi sher hota hai ' but our unscared Angel has proven this line wrong she is an equal or even more a takkar for Arjun. Arohi is soon coming as a worst nightmare Arjun n his family cud ever imagine

So brace urself Arjun a great strong Tornado in coming to ur life or home with fleeting speed n he doesnt have any idea abt this kyunki mahashay tho full talli hoke takle baab ke saath micro mini skirts pehne ladkiyon ka dance  dekhne mein busy hai .

so folks get ready for some fireworks nowLOL just eagerly waiting for tomorrow 's epi to watch Arjun 440 V shocked face n equally shocked his takla bapu oops rudraLOL

I HAVE TO SAY THIS KUDOS TO AROHI JUST LOVE HER WILL POWER STRENGTH N MOST IMPORTANLY HER GUTS .HATS OFF TO KRITIKA FOR THIS AMAZING PORTRAYAL OF AROHI AHLUWALIA N NOW GUTSY AROHI SINGANIAClap

Edited by manoj589 - 19 January 2011 at 11:41am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroralaiba.khankmhinukAnham.lizzie_1khadija-kmhmadhurameshanbutterfly_16gemini1217misssmilyMistiofMistztanu111asummikhansiddhitifannikita_786rasika.KKLoveTVShowsipkknd06Harpreet.Mglitter567kavyasamaksh4IFMeehak.rani-luckiSiddhi_Mahak SinhaAnjalii...xXxsujal_kashish_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WELCOME TO HELL HONEY!!!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I know she is gonna give hell of a time,  but Arjun is not any less ,  he has bindaas attitude and it will be barabar tit for tat. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika.KKglitter567TheMummy_LeAbbarani-luckiAnjalii...xXx

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

I know she is gonna give hell of a time,  but Arjun is not any less ,  he has bindaas attitude and it will be barabar tit for tat. 
u have to wait for that n dear dont forget this is ekta's show she mostly  makes her female lead vulnerable or pale in front of males but eventually its the female who emerges much more stronger n spells doom for the males .frankly as a guy i dont like it but har show mein aisa hi hota haishe uses the same old formula in all her shows kya karein khud bi tho ek woman haiLOL

Edited by manoj589 - 19 January 2011 at 11:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraaksh4IFglitter567kavyasam

glitter567

IF-Rockerz

glitter567

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

love the title of your post.... LOL....very well written Clap...totally agree with you....arjun thought arohi was a fragile, helpless girl who will sit in a corner and weep...he thinks that he has destroyed her life comletely....BUT...little does he know that all this is going to backfire right back at him.....becasue it is infact he, himself who has forced arohi to bring out the fighter within her....he has leashed his inner beast and at his evil best....now he thinks there is no-one out there to defeat him....well mr. Arjun Singhania your in for a BIG surprise....it was you who gave the biggest  'ZOR KA JHATKA'...to arohi...now it is time for you taste your own medicine...but im sure arjun will have many more punces up his sleeves aswellWink LOL

it is officially an open war......and we cnt wait to see the takraar...and most importantly through all this fighting...we cnt wait to see the unbreakable love blossom between both of you!!!

Edited by glitter567 - 19 January 2011 at 11:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhbutterfly_16TheMummy_LeAbbakavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

love the title of your post.... LOL....very well written Clap...totally agree with you....arjun thought arohi was a fragile, helpless girl who will sit in a corner and weep...he thinks that he has destroyed her life comletely....BUT...little does he know that all this is going to backfire right back at him.....becasue it is infact he, himself who has forced arohi to bring out the fighter within her....he has leashed his inner beast and at his evil best....now he thinks there is no-one out there to defeat him....well mr. Arjun Singhania your in for a BIG surprise....it was you who gave the biggest  'ZOR KA JHATKA'...to arohi...now it is time for you taste your own medicine...but im sure arjun will have many more punces up his sleeves aswellWink LOL

it is officially an open war......and we cnt wait to see the takraar...and most importantly through all this fighting...we cnt wait to see the unbreakable love blossom between both of you!!!
thanks glitter (hey whats ur name) i know eventually they have to be together but since its an ekta show it wont be anytime soon  she will drag it till we bang our head to the wall in desperation LOL or even more dont trust her but we might get to see some close or mushy scenes in between in bits when they might forget their badla badla for a while n then again will come back to their killing modeLOL

Edited by manoj589 - 19 January 2011 at 11:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraaksh4IFglitter567

aksh4IF

IF-Rockerz

aksh4IF

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
well said guys, welcome to hell.. arjun has only himself to blame having poked the sleeping dragon in the eye.. i still cant figure how he didnt foresee this.. i mean he after all fell in love with her bindaas open style and stuff.. he should have realized that if he kept taunting her like that and kept attacking her selfrespect she was bound to respond.. expecting her to sit in a corner and cry is actually his overconfidence. its ironic, he himself taught her to fight her fears ... now shez going fearlessly against him, all alone, in his house, amongst his family.. i am actually feeling a little wary for Arohi.. shez now leaving all of her protective shields aka family and entering the don Arjun Singhania's world. My respect for her has increased leaps and bounds.. but i also feel, this evolution of her character is now making her an equal to our fearless maestro, Arjun himself. After all, the best couples are the ones who challenge each other as equals, bring out the best in each other and complete n complement each other

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorabutterfly_16Cess-TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

well said guys, welcome to hell.. arjun has only himself to blame having poked the sleeping dragon in the eye.. i still cant figure how he didnt foresee this.. i mean he after all fell in love with her bindaas open style and stuff.. he should have realized that if he kept taunting her like that and kept attacking her selfrespect she was bound to respond.. expecting her to sit in a corner and cry is actually his overconfidence. its ironic, he himself taught her to fight her fears ... now shez going fearlessly against him, all alone, in his house, amongst his family.. i am actually feeling a little wary for Arohi.. shez now leaving all of her protective shields aka family and entering the don Arjun Singhania's world. My respect for her has increased leaps and bounds.. but i also feel, this evolution of her character is now making her an equal to our fearless maestro, Arjun himself. After all, the best couples are the ones who challenge each other as equals, bring out the best in each other and complete n complement each other
absolutely true u put it so beautifully mein tho aap se bahut seekh sakta hoon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

glitter567

IF-Rockerz

glitter567

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoj589

Originally posted by glitter567

love the title of your post.... LOL....very well written Clap...totally agree with you....arjun thought arohi was a fragile, helpless girl who will sit in a corner and weep...he thinks that he has destroyed her life comletely....BUT...little does he know that all this is going to backfire right back at him.....becasue it is infact he, himself who has forced arohi to bring out the fighter within her....he has unleashed his inner beast and at his evil best....now he thinks there is no-one out there to defeat him....well mr. Arjun Singhania your in for a BIG surprise....it was you who gave the biggest  'ZOR KA JHATKA'...to arohi...now it is time for you taste your own medicine...but im sure arjun will have many more punches up his sleeves aswellWink LOL

thanks glitter (hey whats ur name) i know eventually they have to be together but since its an ekta show it wont be anytime soon  she will drag it till we bang our head to the wall in desperation LOL or even more dont trust her but we might get to see some close or mushy scenes in between in bits when they might forget their badla badla for a while n then again will come back to their killing modeLOL

my name's jannatEmbarrassed

yep you are absolutely right....we are all very much aware of ekta's reputation LOL.....she gains pleasure not from making serials....but torturing viewers and the main leads of her shows.....i call her the 'serial killer'...simply because she makes serials and kills most of them in the most brutal way possible, and viewers are left to mourn....the ones that get spared are indeed very lucky LOL
but despite saying that...kmh2 has been moving very fast so you never know...it might not drag as much as we fear it might!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorabutterfly_16aksh4IF

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.