India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Kal ho na ho..! Mayank & Nupur (Page 6)

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
ab dooriya itni hai to milna yaha kal ho na ho.......now i don't hv mayank-nupur ...but each of their scene make me fall in love with them more & more even today!!!!!!
divz...u make me cry with this post!
 this scene ,this moment was actually actually define mayank -nupur.&their relationship......it was never just a bubly gal & nerd guy fight & fall in love.....theirs were different story......& this is one scene that proves it ther bets way!
This moment of mayank nupur was the moment of theirlife,their love,their trust on each other,their unerstanding & their  sacrifice everything was tested here &they both emerged as winners at the end!
The moment he entred into the room & their eyes met..they knew it..may be this is the last time they r meeting..yet they tried to portray  as if everything is alright......they start off with their usual mayank-nupur nok jhok styletum hamesha mere baat katti ho & his reply-aur tumhare pass humesha bolneke liye kuch na kuch hota hai........&they smiled withtears in their eyes..only a stone heart person will not fall in love with this two at that moment!
then she told him abt herdreams..it was simple one-she want her father to be present there,her family beside her when she got married.....the dream of all gals .....but what she was going to sacrifice for getting this simple thing...that's what made her unique..she was going to sacrifice her rajkumaf,her life & love....& so was he...he was going to sacrifice the only gal heeverloved,the only gal whom he thought cud bear his mood swings & yet love him,the only gal for whom he became raj oneday from mayank.......
they both knew they will & can never love someone else.....they both knew they were choosing a whole life of unhapiiness only becoz happiness of their elders werematered to them the most!!!!!! mayank-nupur..i loved them always,but this make merespect them as charecters & make me proud abt my choice!
they hugged -as if hugging each other for the last time.....& giving eachother allthe love they can possibly give in one lifetime....so that they can get the strength to live without each other in their life......& then he said "tum bohot yaad aogi nupur!" -mayank-nupur were heart broken..but that one dialogue broke my heart.it feels to me as if someone push a dagger through my heart! that one line-it hurt so much....i cried then,i cry each time i saw that scene & that dialogues,...i hvn't even watch the scene.just writting for it, i m crying sitting in office.....it describe how powerful that one line was!!!!!!!!!

when their had parted........that one reaction mayank gave....as if a part of him died ......& she was looking at him.....they were taking her away from him.....forever&  she kept on looking at him..the guy whom heused to fight with,whom once she thought can never bear even under one roof..now how they wish for another second to be with eacvother....that eye lock was one of the best moment of mayank-nupur's life..........they spoken through their eyes..only......yet conveyed allthe love for eacth other beautifully!!!!!

i thought i will not write here today..coz knew i m gonna cry & i didn't want to cry in office...but dekho.office chup chup k i h v wriiten such long post..cried too.thank god noone saw me.........
i always say i m proud of my choice.i selec arjun-rati..& if someone wants to argue with me abt  my choice i  just hv a simple answer -watch this scene.........u will know why i love arjun-rati .........it is just becoz the kind of actor they r that makes me fall in love with them....they r class apart........love them!!!!

Love u divz.........Hug

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_artishakti_rocksupreet..Fantasia.stuti123mayurarti-SupriyaluvsMN-Zehnaseeb.SA.myownareaDoNotMindannie07

mayurarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_artishakti_rockFantasia.Mou.-SupriyaluvsMN-stuti123Zehnaseeb.SA.myownareaannie07DoNotMind

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123ZehnaseebmyownareaPayal-15Badtameez_Dil

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_arti-SupriyaluvsMN-stuti123ZehnaseebmyownareaPayal-15DoNotMindannie07

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
k.me unresing here...

MN..now this is love which they do..........i still cry when i see this...Mayank,since the time he knew it wasn't going to be a easy way for his love,he  tried n did it all he cud do to pave the way for  a more easier way.for them.....but finally he felt it wud  yield to perhaps nothing at all..he knew perhaps this was IT..d finality of their relationship.the beautiful moments they shared.......it all came back to haunt them............but never did for once  they thought of  crossing the lines of morals......

they decide to meet for  ONE LAST  time before parting...n thats it....where they cry.n yet try to bring a smile on each-other's faces...(i still rem my granny stared at the TV screen that day.n watched the whole epi in silence......n i swelled with pride...Wink)ahh.. thats my Mayur!!!

"tum bahut yaad ayogi Nupur'.......i cried.n i still do.....Embarrassed

P.S-will get back.something just spoiled my mood  a bit....later..surely..Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_arti-SupriyaluvsMN-Fantasia.stuti123Zehnaseeb.SA.myownareaDoNotMindannie07

--Ruchi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ruchi--
--Ruchi--

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_artistuti123ZehnaseebmyownareaPayal-15DoNotMindannie07

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
ah Tanu, u nailed it...........

Bina bole hi samajh liya.................yes that was MN all about.............they didnt nned long talks..............just one look...........and they understood.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_artistuti123

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
yamzi di!..WOW!..u have created a master piece..Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_arti

Go to top