India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Kal ho na ho..! Mayank & Nupur (Page 5)

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

yamini this WOWWWWWWDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_artistuti123-RegalVintage-Payal-15DoNotMindmyownarea-Preeti-

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

divya greatttttttt post

KAL HO NA HO
sigh sigh sigh

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
i don't have much things to say over this ...its something beyond words to explain what it is meant ...one just get num out of words ..u just feel...inside that pain .....

one particular scene it appeared after this sequence that when nupur was taken out of room going for mandap ....
Mayank was seeing side nupur was crossing him....when she crosses heis eyes were like that a little tilt his face...sigh sigh sigh....

that particular scene part doesn't go out of sight from my eyes.it like tham gaya ho aankho mein when i think of kal ho naa

"tum bahut yaad aaogi nupur"

"meri nupur ka khyal rakhna"

lines just doesn't remeberable ones they r simple yet have so much love depth feelings in it.

the sacrifice they were going to give for there elders ...it unforgettable
how nupur taken that faisla .mayank was scared how he is going to tell her
but bina kahe samjh liya..
that bond mayank & nupur shared...

Edited by loving_bird - 19 January 2011 at 11:24pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_artiMystiquestuti123-SupriyaluvsMN-Fantasia.DoNotMindannie07Zehnaseebmyownarea

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I agree Tanu
That's Struely a Stunning Creation by yams

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_artistuti123myownareaannie07Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs828.snc4/68853_152647974776473_152613948113209_258168_7292504_n.jpg

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_artisumonetolubstuti123-SupriyaluvsMN-Payal-15myownareaannie07

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs387.ash2/66573_152648231443114_152613948113209_258198_485145_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs889.snc4/72261_152648271443110_152613948113209_258202_5183737_n.jpg

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_articool_shwetssumonetolub-SupriyaluvsMN--RegalVintage-Payal-15annie07myownarea

cool_shwets Goldie
cool_shwets
cool_shwets

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Awww...such a lovely post d............i just watched the scene again n i couldn't stop crying once again!!

Gosh....those expressions, the love, tears, pain that is clearly visible in their eyes..those dialogues!! .....sighs...they were sacrificing their love for bauji... just because they didn't want to go against his wishes!!....This was the time when i went haaaw!!!
And the most touching part is when Mayank says 'tum mujhe bohot yaad aaongi nupu!!'Cry
Indeed a heart touching as well as a heart breaking performance by ArTi!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_arti-SupriyaluvsMN-stuti123Zehnaseebmyownareaannie07

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Mujhe Mayur bahut yaad aate hai..............!!!!CryEmbarrassed....

Fab topic as usual divz di.......Hugwill b back soon with my post.............lemme watch the scene once again...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_artistuti123-SupriyaluvsMN-Zehnaseebmyownareaannie07

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
ab dooriya itni hai to milna yaha kal ho na ho.......now i don't hv mayank-nupur ...but each of their scene make me fall in love with them more & more even today!!!!!!
divz...u make me cry with this post!
 this scene ,this moment was actually actually define mayank -nupur.&their relationship......it was never just a bubly gal & nerd guy fight & fall in love.....theirs were different story......& this is one scene that proves it ther bets way!
This moment of mayank nupur was the moment of theirlife,their love,their trust on each other,their unerstanding & their  sacrifice everything was tested here &they both emerged as winners at the end!
The moment he entred into the room & their eyes met..they knew it..may be this is the last time they r meeting..yet they tried to portray  as if everything is alright......they start off with their usual mayank-nupur nok jhok styletum hamesha mere baat katti ho & his reply-aur tumhare pass humesha bolneke liye kuch na kuch hota hai........&they smiled withtears in their eyes..only a stone heart person will not fall in love with this two at that moment!
then she told him abt herdreams..it was simple one-she want her father to be present there,her family beside her when she got married.....the dream of all gals .....but what she was going to sacrifice for getting this simple thing...that's what made her unique..she was going to sacrifice her rajkumaf,her life & love....& so was he...he was going to sacrifice the only gal heeverloved,the only gal whom he thought cud bear his mood swings & yet love him,the only gal for whom he became raj oneday from mayank.......
they both knew they will & can never love someone else.....they both knew they were choosing a whole life of unhapiiness only becoz happiness of their elders werematered to them the most!!!!!! mayank-nupur..i loved them always,but this make merespect them as charecters & make me proud abt my choice!
they hugged -as if hugging each other for the last time.....& giving eachother allthe love they can possibly give in one lifetime....so that they can get the strength to live without each other in their life......& then he said "tum bohot yaad aogi nupur!" -mayank-nupur were heart broken..but that one dialogue broke my heart.it feels to me as if someone push a dagger through my heart! that one line-it hurt so much....i cried then,i cry each time i saw that scene & that dialogues,...i hvn't even watch the scene.just writting for it, i m crying sitting in office.....it describe how powerful that one line was!!!!!!!!!

when their had parted........that one reaction mayank gave....as if a part of him died ......& she was looking at him.....they were taking her away from him.....forever&  she kept on looking at him..the guy whom heused to fight with,whom once she thought can never bear even under one roof..now how they wish for another second to be with eacvother....that eye lock was one of the best moment of mayank-nupur's life..........they spoken through their eyes..only......yet conveyed allthe love for eacth other beautifully!!!!!

i thought i will not write here today..coz knew i m gonna cry & i didn't want to cry in office...but dekho.office chup chup k i h v wriiten such long post..cried too.thank god noone saw me.........
i always say i m proud of my choice.i selec arjun-rati..& if someone wants to argue with me abt  my choice i  just hv a simple answer -watch this scene.........u will know why i love arjun-rati .........it is just becoz the kind of actor they r that makes me fall in love with them....they r class apart........love them!!!!

Love u divz.........Hug

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_artishakti_rocksupreet..Fantasia.mayurarti-SupriyaluvsMN-stuti123Zehnaseeb.SA.myownareaannie07DoNotMind

Go to top