ReservedTongue
will edit soonEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Annu4MayUr--

sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
this makes me cry every single time i watch it!!!....and i fell in love with mayur even more here....the dialogues, the tears, and more importantly the immense love these two shared.....i dunno what to say.......they were willing to sacrifice their love just for her bauji because they wanted to do what was right.....i wish bauji saw what a great guy mayank was

i wish he was able to see just how perfectly he maintained all of his relations as a husband and also as a jiju....he took such great care of gunur.....the most touching was how he took care of gunjan all those years when he thought nupur was dead.....he is just too perfect!.....sorry got off topic but this is what this scene does to me haha....naina

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_arti-Symphony-mayurarti-SupriyaluvsMN-Fantasia.stuti123Zehnaseeb.SA.myownareaannie07

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Made something after seeing the epi again... and not in a position to write anything.. will write later..

Till then, manage with this...

EDITED

Well.. I am still in awe of them and the scene.. I still can't get over that scene.. Like I told naa Divzzz.. I cried a lot the day that scene was aired... Everytime I used to see that scene, I had tears... so I used to avoid watching this scene.. but yesterday, when I saw the scene again.. the effect was the same... WHAT A MARVELLOUS PIECE OF ACTING.. KUDOS and STANDING OVATIONS to both ARJUN and RATI for this MASTERPIECE..ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Before he walks into the room and Nupur comes to know, the way she says " mein Mayank se pyaar karti hoon.. iss waqt usse zyaada kuch nahin.. kuch bhi nahin..".. that was the first series of heart wrenching moments... Then the moment when he walks towards the room after having his small talk with Gunjan and Samrat and Diya and Suhaani, his confidence... that whatever he does, she will understand him.. the way he talks to Gunjan and Samrat to look after his Nupur.. who didn't want to insult his love and his mom's teachings.. when he said meri nupur... Ahhhh.. fresh tears out again.....

The last walk before the grand entry in each other's life through marriage.. It was painful.. really Painful.... piercing each and every cell ..

When he enters the room.. the vulnerability in their eyes, the holding of hands...  and then his asking "Kua dhoon rahi hain tumhari aakhein".. and she starts.. he cuts her.. and even then saying.. Tum Hamesha meri baat katate ho.. and he says haan.. tumhare paas bhi kehne ke liye kuch na kuch toh hota hi hain...

Man.. Those Eyes spoke even the unsaid and what words couldn't convey.. those eyes conveyed each and every feeling hidden in their heart...

And then the axe fell as she says humein ek doosre se alag hona hoga..

The sadness that enugulfs.. he asks for forgiveness and she says no... he says i broke your trust.. she says.. we are not at fault.. all we did was we love each other and it can never be wrong.. apart from our decision everything is wrong... and then she continues to talk abt her childhood and her dreams, her wedding.. but in reality, the dream is shattered... she says "jis insaan ne sapney dekhna sikhaya mein unhein kaise tod sakti hoon " and he understands even the unsaid.. MAN.. I fell in LOVE WITH THESE TWO all over again after seeing this episode

And then the famous dialogue he says "pata hain.. abhi jab mein tumhare paas aa raha tha.. saath bitaya woh har ek pal bahut yaad aa raha tha... kya keh rehthe woh pal... yahi.. ki tum bahut yaad aaogi Nupur..." ... How my heart shattered and how much I cried.. The most emotional and heartwrenching scene.. I just wished that Bauji should have seen that and gotten these two married happily...

They go on to say "hum apne badon ka bharosa nahin tod sakte".... How many kids think about that? I mean.. Mayank-Nupur have led all of us by setting an example.. not by preaching.. they actually implemented what they were taught... and Arjun and Rati.. They are just MARVELLOUS.. and ACTORS of one kind...

I still want to write so much.. but I don't have words to express what I am feeling.. sometimes, it better to leave certain things unsaid and just feel them

Thanks a lot Divz.. for this beautiful thread...

and the touching of foreheads.. and holding hands as if clinging on to the last breathe of life... and the sacrifice they were ready to make

Edited by .Divya. - 20 January 2011 at 2:30pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_artithousandmilessupreet..-Illusion-mayurarti-SupriyaluvsMN-princess_djstuti123Zehnaseeb.SA.myownareaannie07

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
OMG Wat a topic DivzClapHug

i can say its my least seen scene, not that i just don't wanna cry but everytime i see this scene.........i can every single time feel the lump in my throat and a very heavy heart....Ouch...and ur post had the same refflrcting effect tooLOLOuch....Arti did an amazing job and made me so proud of them and MayurEmbarrassed

Mayank comes in her room and sees Nupur..........look at his reaction there....maybe he had dreamt like Nupur of their marriage..coz when he sees her dressed as a bride.....it makes it more difficult for him now to state his decision to her...

when she sees him...her eyes start searching....how in the world was she going to take his decision...thrashing her every dream with the Most special guy on the earth...her feelings were unfathomable and maybe even a bit unregistered to her heart as of now...

then as u said beautifully their nok-jhok takes a different meaning here....OMG....commendable....

not much time now will try to add laterLOL

Edited by Payal-15 - 19 January 2011 at 9:09pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_arti-Illusion-sumonetolubstuti123mayurarti-SupriyaluvsMN-Fantasia.DoNotMindZehnaseebmyownareaannie07

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
OMG Divya! thanx for such a beautiful post.you described the scene in such a way that i needed tissues even before watching the scene. i cry along with Mayank -Nupur whenever i watch this scene,even knowing that they got together again. Arjun-Rati *sigh* what can i say about these two amazing actors that has'nt been said before?they are the most talented&gifted actors today. but the tragedy is that they have not received the accolades that are their due. in this trp driven industry,the cardboard cutouts & wooden actors walk away with awards,becoz their shows are more" popular".
sorry for going off the topic.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_artisumonetolubstuti123mayurarti-SupriyaluvsMN-Zehnaseebmyownareaannie07

princess_dj IF-Sizzlerz
princess_dj
princess_dj

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Fantastic Post Divz............. Iski wajah se mujhe forum pe aana pada.........LOL

@Annie.......... loved W*Hat you wrote too.........

Before i go to the scene........... I remember watching this scene ( i saw all the repeats too i guess)........ i remember talking to annie on the phone and actually crying.......

Arjun and Rati was excellent in this scene............ the emotions , the expressions were Pefect.......... ( perfect bhi shayad bas nahi padega).............

Before going to meet Nupur ......... the way Mayank tells Gunjan......... tum meri Nupur ka khayal rakhogi na ........ was enough to make me start crying...........

He then goes to her room and they decide that they cant go against the elders wishes and betray their trust............ the way Mayank and Nupur decide to give up their love for the love of the elders is awesome to see........... I personally had not seen anything so beautiful ever on TV..........

Then came the five magical words " Tum bahot yaad aaogi Nupur".............. and that was it ...... i started crying right after that and like Divz rightly said none of us were in a state to make a post praising these two fantastic actors who deserve all the love in the world for giving us Mayank and Nupur.....

Bas main aur nahi likhungi........ NO words are enough to describe what we saw and what we went through that day........ It was a our of the world experience and i thank Arjun and Rati from the bottom of my heart for letting me experience it............

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_artithousandmilesmayurartiMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-stuti123Zehnaseeb.SA.myownareaannie07

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
what a wonderful post divya di!!! well i believe that moment mayank- nupur proved their love to be pure and eternal by making the sacrifice. real love makes you think beyond your own gain. it makes you a true human.and to sacrifice your love for your loved ones is the ultimate sign of your true love.
arjun- rati were outstanding that day. i dont think anyone could out do that performance ever. it felt real. and i felt their pain. not many actors can make you feel the characters pain.

sunitha_arti-SupriyaluvsMN-mayurartistuti123annie07myownareaZehnaseeb.SA.

--Ruchi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ruchi--
--Ruchi--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
thank u so much for this post...this is one of the best scenes that
mayank and nupur ever did...Embarrassed
it can bring tears even in the eyes of a heartless person too...i still remember when that epi
came i cried through whole epiCryCry
only mayank and nupur can do so...they r d bst..they can make us
laugh,smile and cry .....SmileSmile

Arjun and rati at their best ...hatts off to them ClapClap
thanx for such a lovely post Smile

sunitha_artimayurarti-SupriyaluvsMN-stuti123annie07Zehnaseeb.SA.myownarea

Go to top