di i unres..........
@yamz very nice siggy................Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123myownareaannie07

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
wonderful post diClap.it made me so nostalgic.nupur was truly the best daughter.the kal ho na ho song made the entire scene look so real and beautiful.ur description is amazing.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_artiAlisha-2887-SupriyaluvsMN-stuti123myownareaannie07

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie07

I saw that episode again and it left me as speechless as it did last year. I cried that time and i cried again, such was the intensity of that one scene.

It all started with the dilemma of Mayank and Nupur, each in their own thoughts, trying to decide whats best for them and their relationship. While Nupur is deliberating between life without Mayank and her father's happiness, Mayank is stuck onto his values. He decides not to disrespect his love and his mother's teachings.

He is ready to give away the only girl he ever loved and would have ever loved............... but then thats what Mayank Sharma was all about...........

He walks off to meet Nupur, but before that requests Gunjan to take care of his love........"meri"......."meri Nupur ka khyal rakhna"........these words reflected the pain of a broken heart......these words chocked me up.

And then as he reaches her room and see her, he knows whats her decision going to be........it was amazing that two ppl who fought over smallest misunderstandings, needed no words to understand each other at such a crunch situation........i guess thats what love is about..........to be there, when needed.......and thats how was the love of Mayank and Nupur.

She told him that they will have to separate, to which he agreed without hesitation only to apologise for breaking her trust and then......."tumne nahin Mayank, zindagi ne bharosa toda hai", this was same Nupur Bhushan, who was always full of life, but today she was dying every moment. She dreamt of her Raj all her life, and when her dreams came true, she never knew they would be so cruelly broken.

They knew it was time to separate forever........and just to savour the memory he says........"pata hai jab mein yahan aa raha tha, saath bitaya ek ek pal, bahut yaad aa raha tha"........"kya keh rahe the wo pal"................."Tum bahut yaad aaogi, Nupur"...........These 5 words, and Nupur who was controlling herself broke down and so did we...........

As kal ho na ho played in the background...........we cried silent tears...........pained by the pain of Mayank and Nupur......

Tum bhi chup ho
main bhi chup hun
kaun kise samjhaye...................

And as they let go of each others hand............it was as if they had given up on life.............for their parents..........for people who made them what they are..........

That they i fell in love with this couple all over again..........i was proud of my choice that i chose to admire them...... Mayank and Nupur became my heroes........and this was possible only coz of the level of perfection in acting of Arjun and Rati.
They were always wonderful actors, but they just raised they bar high.........so much so that Mayank and Nupur's pain became ours.........

Hats off to u.........for that.........Arjun and Rati..........u were, u are and u wll alwz remain my fav couple...........i will wait for that magic to be created again.............else i have MN to cherish for life......but i knw.............KAL ZARUR HOGA........

Annie............

Annie...your post brought me to tears once again.......Smile Truly Mayank and Nupur are one of a kind couple....Never will i EVER see any other like themSmileSmile

ArTi.....im sure every ArTian cant wait for that magic to be recreatedBig smileBig smile As Mehak said "God Compensates" and as I say "There is light at the end of every tunnel"Big smileBig smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_artiAlisha-2887VasuKaShlicious-SupriyaluvsMN-stuti123myownareaDoNotMindannie07

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Will comment later on here..

Just made a siggy...Hug

Gosh those moments...i still cry when i watch MN cry :'(

its free to use :

This is beautiful YamzBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_artiAlisha-2887-SupriyaluvsMN-stuti123myownarearelentless.annie07

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Unresd on pg 1Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123myownareaannie07

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

Tum bahut yaad aaogi Nupur......................

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitha_artiSRKrazzycool_shwetsVasuKaShlicious-SupriyaluvsMN-stuti123myownarearelentless.

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
If only they werent so good.................

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKrazzysunitha_articool_shwetssupreet..-Illusion--SupriyaluvsMN-stuti123myownarearelentless.

VasuKaShlicious IF-Rockerz
VasuKaShlicious
VasuKaShlicious

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
edit..
first of al awesum post divya and annie too.. ur posts bought tears in me!
it is one of my fav scenes.. and ArTi were at their BESTEST...
u al hav already spoken it.. and i would lyk to mention only few.. when mayu says tum baht yaad aaogi nupur, then their hug with KHNH BG..then the kiss, their foreheads touchng.i was cmpletely broken cing this..its truly the bestest and mst perfect scene i hav ever seen in tellywood..
PS..i cried even during SBB on dis seg..whr jun cryng ws shwn in close shot

Edited by arti4ever - 20 January 2011 at 10:14am

Go to top