Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Kal ho na ho..! Mayank & Nupur (Page 16)

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

"kal ho na ho"......the song perfectly described the pain MN going through at that time.
i loved the part where nupur explained to mayank about how her bauji bought a doll for her and how it became a part of her heart.No matter what happens a girl can never love any one more than her father.Thats the way girls are made.....i could connect so much wid nupur in that scene.someone said earlier here in IF that everygirl has a nupur in her......i couldn't agree moreEmbarrassed
Coming on to mayank.......he understood all these things....her feelings....and agreed with her decision.Not only agreed but supported her too.This shows the amount of respect he has for her.He also proved to be his mother's son.I was close to tears when he told gunjan to take care of his nupur....u could just feel the pain this guy was going through....
mayank and nupur were really strong characters....*sighs*....i am proud to be their fanEmbarrassed
thanks for making this topic....loved itSmile
awwwwwww i agree asthu........the doll thing she said was just so awwwwwwww.........
n mayu was evr so supportive!
i loved ur rplyBig smileLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
n yea we all r proud of them.....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchi89

Originally posted by Payal-15

After the KHNH sequence.........i m sure Mayank's love for Nupur increased manifolds coz of her strong and right decision.....which was so mature..........n Nupur's love n desire for it was so so strong ki "Bhagwaan bhi uske saath bura karne se pehle 10 baar sochenge" as Mayank said.........so she got Mayank.........her Perfect Dream Guy as her Husband............n Love for lifeDay Dreaming
"Nazar utaroes of Mayur"LOL

why d hell u alwayz say right TongueLOL
Ruchi that will happen only as long as i speak about MN/ArtiLOL
@Sam........ur right.......that line i dunno how still leaves its traces every single time we mention it...or think of it........that sort of defines Mayank's loneliness thru these 3 yrs too....Mayur are incomplete without each other....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony--.Perk.-

Go to top