Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
First of all great post 😊
I remember the first time I saw this scene was at 5am on my iPod and by the time it was finished my eyes were red from all the crying I did. The lines that really broke me were the same as everyone else's. Meri nupur ka khayal rakhna and tum bohot yaad aaogi nupur😭 the 2nd one literally broke my heart, you could see how much both were suffering and I just ended up loving them even more. Both were so madly in love yet were ready to sacrifice it just to make the nalayak baap happy😭 you could clearly see how heartbroken they were to be getting separated but they also had no other option😭
What can I say about ArTi; they are the king and queen of expression😃 I have seen all MayUr scenes on other couple a million times before, but the pain behind their separation in incomparable and unbeatable in terms of acting! I have never cried for any couple the way I cried for MayUr and all the credit goes to ArTi.. These 2 don't even realize how perfect they are together it's even more upsetting that actors like these 2 get no recognition and those who can't even act walk away with all the glory🤢
they honestly are the best couple in the world who perfectly compliment each other in every single way😃 no other Jodi in the world can even be half as perfect together as these two were. I miss them horribly nowadays. Even more than I did when mjht ended. 😭 I pray and hope everyday that we get ArTi back together again. Missing them and their Jodi too much😭 seriously hope god listens to the wishes of millions of artians worldwide and we'll get them back again 😭
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Sidra
This want like something taken from any Movie Shovie or Show

It WAS and Is one of the Finest Performances on Television. And these two did prove Sacrifice is also Part of LOVE
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

well said Preeti.............another thing that struck me was their understanding..............

How they knew what the other wanted
-Preeti- thumbnail
Well Said Annie
Yes both had a Good understanding between each other. It wasn't like she Blindly trusted him of he did. But it was more so that both though had misunderstandings and fights but end of it they aways made it a point to know and understand each other more
annie07 thumbnail
Thats what was best abt them..............they were so like normal human beings.........they fought, misunderstood each other, but were together when it mattered............

thats what relationships are all abt, isnt it
-Preeti- thumbnail
Right Annie
Life without such Ups and Downs would have been so boring. Rootna nahii hota tho Manana kaise seekhte?

MN were close to Reality Couple's in many cases. But this One KHNH thing i wish doesnt happen to anyone
annie07 thumbnail
Oh i wish the same................. i think i knw what u indicating at...........

and as Nupur said.............pyar ka mazaa to roothne mein hi hai..........lol
Edited by annie07 - 13 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Absolutely Annie ...

Somewhere down the link think for it. All that Nupur said was True. "Thoda tum Jhuko, Thoda Main jhukon".
When it came to this Episode where they had to decided both gave it up for thier parents will. The Nupur who eloped during her engagement had decided to sacrifice everything. It was such a Big decision and all cannot take such decisions in LIFE
annie07 thumbnail
It was........she had forever dreamt of her Raj, and when she got him, she was letting him go...........

and he, she was the only girl for him...................he knew he will never love again.................but he wasnt ready to disrespect their love
-Preeti- thumbnail
Yes
She knew he was the GUY who can fight for her and Live for her and He knew she was the only one who could tolerate all is saduness