Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
k.me unresing here...

MN..now this is love which they do..........i still cry when i see this...Mayank,since the time he knew it wasn't going to be a easy way for his love,he  tried n did it all he cud do to pave the way for  a more easier way.for them.....but finally he felt it wud  yield to perhaps nothing at all..he knew perhaps this was IT..d finality of their relationship.the beautiful moments they shared.......it all came back to haunt them............but never did for once  they thought of  crossing the lines of morals......

they decide to meet for  ONE LAST  time before parting...n thats it....where they cry.n yet try to bring a smile on each-other's faces...(i still rem my granny stared at the TV screen that day.n watched the whole epi in silence......n i swelled with pride...πŸ˜‰)ahh.. thats my Mayur!!!

"tum bahut yaad ayogi Nupur'.......i cried.n i still do.....😳

P.S-will get back.something just spoiled my mood  a bit....later..surely..πŸ˜ƒ
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ah Tanu, u nailed it...........

Bina bole hi samajh liya.................yes that was MN all about.............they didnt nned long talks..............just one look...........and they understood.............
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yamzi di!..WOW!..u have created a master piece..😍
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
let me post Gagu ka Creations here

Avi

Non-Animat
ed Signature

Animated Signature

Signature With
Avi's Stacked

Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
And here's Kaju's Which Me KhodofiedπŸ˜†

By Payal

By Susmi

By Fizzi

By Sindhya

Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful topic divya di πŸ€—.....

20th january 2010...gosh i ll never be able to forget that day.........i cried soo much  that night.... just like many other mayurians.......

kal ho na ho.. this scene is very close to my heart .....one of the most beautiful scenes of mayur............"tum bahut yaad aaogi nupur"....gosh such a heart touching dialouge  by mayank.........mayur were on the verge of getting separated forever........they were ready to sacrifice their love for the sake of their elders...........that scene cannot be descibed in words ........it can just be felt.........ArTi were brilliant in that scene as always ......wat a marvellous acting by them πŸ‘.......the scene still has its impact on us....... wenever we think or watch it brings tears in our eyes ...........it was so painful to see my favourites mayank nd nupur seprating from each other.........the way they leave each others hand ..........gosh.........it was really very painful..........hats off to cvs for giving us such a beautiful nd well executed scene ........the dialouge writers also need a special mentioning for such amazing nd heart wrenching dialouges ..........

there can seriously be NO one like mayur......i am sooo proud to be a mayurian ........they were they are nd they will always remain the best............
nd ArTi ka toh kya kehna ...........they gave us mayur ..made them soo special for us..........mayur/ArTi rock.......nd will always do......... proud to be their fans........

annie07 thumbnail
me feel like crying after seeing this............. :(
-Preeti- thumbnail
Me too Annie
specially this Sig of Kaju is just awsome

Dekhke hi Dil Tut jata hai
and Asun thamne ka naam nahii lete😭

annie07 thumbnail
I agree...............the look on their faces when they left hands.........she was controlling, and he looked shattered.............lifeless..........
-Preeti- thumbnail
Well so were we
were'nt we like breathing our last breath? .... Zindagi aur Maut ke beech jhul rahe the ...Cursing the CV's every minute and every day of that particular week
πŸ˜†