India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

why indian serial don't focus in career

mourinho Newbie
mourinho
mourinho

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
why indian serial don t focus in education and career .

Bahu khan banana k lie hi hoti he kya?

what wrong if she didnt know cooking, i know manyindian girls in west didn t know cooking, but they good students good professionals, good human being.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

April2007anizor

-Punjaban IF-Sizzlerz
-Punjaban
-Punjaban

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
^^yea..this is very true..i dnt know how to cook cuz im soo busy studying..i dnt like this part about our society

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_nycsweetie

sonika74 Senior Member
sonika74
sonika74

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
even girls in india itself doesnt know how to cook or have never entered into the kitchen since they have cooks or marajs at home...not only west..and they take classes just before their marriage..i dont think its a big deal...
beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Even in India some years ago not every girl learned to cook.  It should not be a big deal.  Some families give more importance to education, so they do not want their daughters worry about cooking.  So they do not let their daughters in the kitchen.  Some families want their daughters to concentrate on cooking and there are some who want to concentrate on both education and cooking.  It depends.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavanyaUSA

^^yea..this is very true..i dnt know how to cook cuz im soo busy studying..i dnt like this part about our society

same with me
HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
I agree that's always been the bad point in our serials that if girl works she is evil, and if she stays at home then she is good. That assumption is so far from reality especially in today's time where girls seek to be independent, but also care for their families.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index