Hafs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Kinshuk is awesome actor he does fabulous acting in positive and negative role great to see him do something different. Amazing actor

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes kinshuk is the best๐Ÿ˜Š n today he was at his best...!!! loved him...!
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes......... amazing actor........  many were madly in love with him but after today's episode
some of them hate him............. this is what an actor means..........  hats off to him........
great work............
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
he trully is tha best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they way he portaryed a negatice charcter is mindblowin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n u still cant belive tht innocne tcn be like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
soo much hatre
buh still i cnt stop lovin meri jaan, meri kinshuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeh kinnu is a great actor he cud act
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is really versatile.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
True actually hats off him that as an actor he did complete justice to his character. I think its because him we fall in love in Viren. I think it's big achievement when a actor in a same serial make people love him, hate him, sympethise him. This means he has lots of potenital and I must say I felt in love deeply with Viren and with the same intensity I am hating Viren but not KM. Though I think we love NivRen so much that Viren breaking Nivi's trust is actually hurting us. First time in history I am now going to enjoy Negative shade of my favorite character though I will not enjoy NivRen but I will enjoy Viren definitely.  Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
How much of the negative acting have u all seen? just one episode and the verdict๐Ÿ˜†

Frankly speaking, he is not still upto the mark. I am expecting a lot more.
He has to change his expressions lot faster.He has to work more on his expressions.
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

How much of the negative acting have u all seen? just one episode and the verdict๐Ÿ˜†

Frankly speaking, he is not still upto the mark. I am expecting a lot more.
He has to change his expressions lot faster.He has to work more on his expressions.

agree Bani, i am not his teen-crazy fan either ๐Ÿ˜†.. he needs to work on his speaking as well.. think he speaks some words like a child (problem for example) ๐Ÿ˜›
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lonely0planet

agree Bani, i am not his teen-crazy fan either ๐Ÿ˜†.. he needs to work on his speaking as well.. think he speaks some words like a child (problem for example) ๐Ÿ˜›

actually, though I am big fan of Kinshuk, I was not satisfied with his acting today. It should have been more intense, with more expressions from eyes. He was not upto the mark, even in the precap, he was not very convincing,
Rather, when he sort of forced Nivedita for marriage in the temple by uttering that "woh (siddharth) kya shaadi ke bandhan mein rahega, jab use pata chalega etc etc" more convincing. Actually, from that day, I somehow felt he was not right. Before that, I felt he was doing a drama to unite Sid and Nivi, as he knows Nivi is Sid's love. The day he pressurised Nivi for marriage, I knew there is something more to him.

I think creatives have done an excellent job. This is how majority of innocent girls are trapped by these sort of dialogues.