Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XII .~*~. (Page 98)

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Kandy

it would be awesome to see them in different costumes for different songs but red better be in itLOL
this is my fav dance of Premeer...everything was beyond perfectBlushing

i know...im thrilled because im sure they'll be so passionately looking into each other's eyes after long time and hell we're waiting for it..waiting for being bowled over them once again...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Kandy-Faiza-uswah-Frozen-

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anoushay_kdmhmd

Originally posted by mazkachazka

Originally posted by anoushay_kdmhmd

Heyy Sammy , Waqas , and all da great artists out there please i want an animated siigy of Harshiti 27 jan 2011 wala segment 4m (2.38-2.42) please !!! wid sum funny caption!! please =)

hey aou me to was gonna ask about that one...but u knw what??sammy mujhe pakadke joote marti for requesting so many avi's..LOL..thats why i didnt..socha thode din bad puchleti hun..lol..even i loooved that bit sooo much..Embarrassed..that transition was simply too good and adorable..

hahahaha great minds think alike.....LOL ND DAT PART yEAHHH its just too good..da way they were performingwas too cute...lyk yyeeaaahhh!.!!
nd tmhara jootay khana bnta hai aur is baar sammy tumhein danday marti....bt i want it sooo badly ....please sum 1 make it na....

nd @pic guys its nt harshad wanna bet....hs featurdnt match harshad at all

acha anou toh request karle apni taraf se...i wontLOL..tujhe miljayego toh ill also use it..LOL

Edited by mazkachazka - 30 January 2011 at 10:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-uswah

Sweet_Kandy IF-Rockerz
Sweet_Kandy
Sweet_Kandy

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
^^ same here Kauser. oh 15 days left. days are running so fast these daysLOL

i read here some one said harshad in black transparent. i mean that what they want to see..oh god! am ready for that tooBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-mazkachazka

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
ok guys was watching this scene yesterday...cudnt help my self from admiring these two again...my fav part is when he covers her with the blanket and rubs her feet even under the blanket..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming..i miss them sooo much...and want it back!!

thought of posting here since everyone's in a bad mood..so guys my advice to u all is to ignore,and be happy...and i mean it...

Day Dreaming

Edited by mazkachazka - 30 January 2011 at 11:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovepie.Sweet_KandySukrutha-Faiza-uswah-Frozen-

Sweet_Kandy IF-Rockerz
Sweet_Kandy
Sweet_Kandy

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
aww thanks alot for reminding me this scene. it was so awesome and esp when prem says so what memories aren't there but we life and from 2day we will make new memoriesDay Dreaming. all of prem's dialogues were out of thisworld and they way harshad would portray them. his voiceBlushing Blushing
I miss kis desh nowCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17-Garima-mazkachazkaSukrutha-Faiza--Frozen-uswah

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

aww thanks alot for reminding me this scene. it was so awesome and esp when prem says so what memories aren't there but we life and from 2day we will make new memoriesDay Dreaming. all of prem's dialogues were out of thisworld and they way harshad would portray them. his voiceBlushing Blushing
I miss kis desh nowCry

i too miss it now...i mean miss it since it ended..but ab aisa lag raha hai that i cant be patient....i want it bacj right now..Stern Smile

and yeah harshad is harshad....love his "shuru se shuru karenge hamari zindagi,"Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Sweet_KandySukruthauswah-Frozen-

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged

I miss kis desh nowCry

i too miss it now...i mean miss it since it ended..but ab aisa lag raha hai that i cant be patient....i want it bacj right now..Stern Smile

and yeah harshad is harshad....love his "shuru se shuru karenge hamari zindagi,"Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I also miss them so muchCry Kauser and Samia and this scene how cute Prem lookBlushing here while crying in his mother lap Ouch
I want to give him a tight hugHug ................and his dailogue yahi tu Prem ki power they aur phir Harshad ki awaz BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Sweet_KandymazkachazkaSukrutha-Frozen-

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged

it would be awesome to see them in different costumes for different songs but red better be in itLOL
this is my fav dance of Premeer...everything was beyond perfectBlushing

i know...im thrilled because im sure they'll be so passionately looking into each other's eyes after long time and hell we're waiting for it..waiting for being bowled over them once again...

Samai u also with Red colour i too want red BlushingDay Dreaming and this pic haye BlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Kauser yeh dono kab aik dosre ko aise nahin dekhteWinkLOL bas shart yeh hai k aik dosre k sath ho Wink aur ab tu bas 13 feb ka wait hai phir se aise hi PHayeeoohhh dekhne ko miley gayDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_KandykhajjumazkachazkaSukrutha-Faiza--Frozen-

Go to top