Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XII .~*~. (Page 96)

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Ok guys i just saw one pic on FB and they said it Harshad childhood pic Shocked i am not sure about thisEmbarrassed ...........but the baby is so cute and chubbyDay Dreaming ....i want to pull her cheek LOL

Here is the link of this pic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweta2005-Faiza-

-Faiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faiza-
-Faiza-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by anoushay_kdmhmd

Originally posted by Faiza_Khan

woahhhhhhhhh pg 90ShockedShockedShockedShocked  r u guyz planning to complete this fc before d perfrmnce wid d tag if "UC"LOLLOL   u guyz have become super fast yr...me have nt been able to came here yesterday..so anything new????
LOLLOLLOLhahaha we just needed a PHush!!! and here we gooo!!! gud to seeee da FC soo haara bhaaraa!!Big smileBig smile *puts kala tika* nazar na lagay!!

Yes Faiza and Anu we just need a dikhaEmbarrassed and Harshiti give a 1000 walt jhatka with thier comebackWink so how it is possible that we dont PHreaming Day Dreamingand Phrooling Day Dreamingon them
in thier FcWinkLOL

it was not dakha..it was zor ka jhatkaROFLROFL  and btw why u guyz r posting sch phrooling picsBlushingROFL  did u want to give me a heart attack before d perfrmnceROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweta2005mazkachazkauswah

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.harshiti

@samia:oye stop thinking about leechesROFL

I really hope you weren't referring to another fan group by calling them "leeches"
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khajju

Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

@Waqas: the avi's r fabulous...n the siggy is great toooooooooo....
hey preetiSmile...whr wer u yaar??.
I got exams yaar....jst leave myself logged on....nways how r u???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khajju

harshti8 Groupbie
harshti8
harshti8

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
hey people FC is going rly fast...DancingParty and why shouldnt that happen? if there's besharam people like us anything is possible.BlushingBlushing im equally part of this becharam company but a silent one. any color suits harshiti... i cant make my mind.Wacko i could only dreamDay Dreaming of there dance. them holding each otherBlushing, the lifts, i hope theres alot of candles and rosesBlushing and... ok i rly need to stop.D'oh soon we all will end up in the hospital.Sillyi am booking an ambulance for feb 13 right now! i just hope ekta doesnt ruin anything. kisi par bharosa nahi.Ermm i have been waiting for an year for this moment. and  i totally forgot wat i wanted to ask... oh yea! guys do have any idea if they r only going to perform... i mean also wanted some acting like u know special scenes.Blushing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khajjumazkachazkaSukrutha-Faiza-uswahsweta2005

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Heyy Sammy , Waqas , and all da great artists out there please i want an animated siigy of Harshiti 27 jan 2011 wala segment 4m (2.38-2.42) please !!! wid sum funny caption!! please =)

hey aou me to was gonna ask about that one...but u knw what??sammy mujhe pakadke joote marti for requesting so many avi's..LOL..thats why i didnt..socha thode din bad puchleti hun..lol..even i loooved that bit sooo much..Embarrassed..that transition was simply too good and adorable..
...Pwincess... IF-Sizzlerz
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Ok guys i just saw one pic on FB and they said it Harshad childhood pic Shocked i am not sure about thisEmbarrassed ...........but the baby is so cute and chubbyDay Dreaming ....i want to pull her cheek LOL

Here is the link of this pic

yhi ts cute but i doubt its HArshad
theres a computer in the background
and i dont think they were that common in those daysConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khajjumazkachazka-Faiza-uswah

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

woahhhhhhhhh pg 90ShockedShockedShockedShocked  r u guyz planning to complete this fc before d perfrmnce wid d tag if "UC"LOLLOL   u guyz have become super fast yr...me have nt been able to came here yesterday..so anything new????
LOLLOLLOLhahaha we just needed a PHush!!! and here we gooo!!! gud to seeee da FC soo haara bhaaraa!!Big smileBig smile *puts kala tika* nazar na lagay!!

Yes Faiza and Anu we just need a dikhaEmbarrassed and Harshiti give a 1000 walt jhatka with thier comebackWink so how it is possible that we dont PHreaming Day Dreamingand Phrooling Day Dreamingon them
in thier FcWinkLOL

it was not dakha..it was zor ka jhatkaROFLROFL  and btw why u guyz r posting sch phrooling picsBlushingROFL  did u want to give me a heart attack before d perfrmnceROFL

oye dhakka,jhatka chodo....faiza ji pehle hamari treat do..uve become ans IF-dazzler..Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faiza-uswah

Go to top