Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XII .~*~. (Page 91)

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -raiAasma-

Oh no sbs..was hoping for some tecnical rehearsal segment..
Ok we have choosen the dress and the colour..me too like it..AG in red saree..and HC in black wow and if there is few drops of artifical rain then sone pe suhaga..! Our imagination is getting more crazy in each passing day..! Hope sbs show some clips tommorow..!

yeah ek tog SBS segment with tech. rehearsals banta hai boss!!yess i hope they record it today and show it tomorrow!!Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-anoushay_kdmhmd-Frozen--Faiza-uswah

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_Khan

woahhhhhhhhh pg 90ShockedShockedShockedShocked  r u guyz planning to complete this fc before d perfrmnce wid d tag if "UC"LOLLOL   u guyz have become super fast yr...me have nt been able to came here yesterday..so anything new????

ntng new,we're deciding the color's for their dresses...LOL..and additi spoke a lil about the perf. on FB..

anoushay_kdmhmdSukrutha-Faiza-uswah-Frozen-

-prime- Goldie
-prime-
-prime-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
No matter how much hard anyone try to project  others jodi but the truth is that  PH  AND HA  are only one of its kind. No can beat them. EK  has also understood  PH popularity that  even after a year of kis desh ending, the craze remain the same when it was air thats why she made premeer perform not  other. This is a fact and noone can deniy it.              Bythe way  any news about the wassup ppl  regarding  their  joint interview.

Edited by prime_time - 30 January 2011 at 4:56am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-bd670816anoushay_kdmhmdmazkachazkaSukrutha-Faiza-uswah-Frozen-

anoushay_kdmhmd IF-Dazzler
anoushay_kdmhmd
anoushay_kdmhmd

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

urrrrmm Okay wats happening here EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LOLanyways no SBS!! Ouch koi gal nai!! Wink BTW guys... i was just watchng dat segment again and dat hug part!! dat was not one part [chk AGs hairstye!!] and HC hugged AG and lifted her i thnk dat was nt da part of da creography!!!  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Kandy-Frozen-mazkachazkaSukrutha-Faiza-uswah-Fatima-

anoushay_kdmhmd
anoushay_kdmhmd

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.harshiti

Originally posted by Sweet_Kandy

@ priya - cnt control my self when it comes to comparison of harshiti with someone elseLOL..exactly redDay Dreaming will make it more romantic and passionate performance
samia......i know .......but the truth is that harshiti are incomparable.......not only them seperately with other people....but no other jodi can be compared with them......they are just too perfect...n magic personifiedBig smile

yeah what if they wear different dresses on every songDay Dreaming
yeah Priya evn i have a strong feeling dat they will wear different  clothes 4 each song!!! it wud lyk a dream cum trye if they shoot dat *cchhhhaan* sequence in rain Prem in black and Heer in red Saari or salwar suit!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-mazkachazkaSukruthauswah

anoushay_kdmhmd
anoushay_kdmhmd

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_Khan

woahhhhhhhhh pg 90ShockedShockedShockedShocked  r u guyz planning to complete this fc before d perfrmnce wid d tag if "UC"LOLLOL   u guyz have become super fast yr...me have nt been able to came here yesterday..so anything new????
LOLLOLLOLhahaha we just needed a PHush!!! and here we gooo!!! gud to seeee da FC soo haara bhaaraa!!Big smileBig smile *puts kala tika* nazar na lagay!!

-Frozen-mazkachazkaSukrutha-Faiza-uswah

anoushay_kdmhmd
anoushay_kdmhmd

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prime_time

No matter how much hard anyone try to project  others jodi but the truth is that  PH  AND HA  are only one of its kind. No can beat them. EK  has also understood  PH popularity that  even after a year of kis desh ending, the craze remain the same when it was air thats why she made premeer perform not  other. This is a fact and noone can deniy it.              Bythe way  any news about the wassup ppl  regarding  their  joint interview.

Huh!!! wassup Tv ppl DUH!! it reminded me or Nehas comment on my post on Wassup tv wall!!! i knw

Please show Harshad Additi togthr...atleast on 5th feb...kdmhmd Endng anivrsry....please...nw its nt difficult
    • Parisa Ahmadzai Aww anoushay you dont know...Harshiti not on talking terms:(...And if rumors are to be believed they love playing Eye lock eye lock and talk with there Eyes doing lots of PHeyooohs"?
      Friday at 6:40pm LikeUnlike
    • Anoushay Khan I knw i knw..
      Lmao neha...hahaha and wassup tv ppl dnt hv Eye language translator....hw sad no!!
      Friday at 6:49pm LikeUnlike

hahah

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-khajjumazkachazkaSukrutha-Faiza-uswah-Frozen--Fatima-

anoushay_kdmhmd
anoushay_kdmhmd

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by jyothi25

Jyoti yeh step sab se acha saree main ho ga WinkDay Dreaming
What i say u understand naWinkLOL
I hope k Additi saree hi pehne aur wo bhi red colour kiDay DreamingBlushing

hope so hope so.......... fingers crossed.......... red saree and hc in transparent black shirtBlushing.....

Yes ....fingers crossed......itne andolan k bad bhi Red saree nahin mili Desh mainOuch..............hope k ab Additi ko red saree de deDay Dreaming i actually request Additi also on Fb that she wear Red saree hope she wear it
 Aur Hc i am sure he wearing black colourDay Dreaming
nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i want a white and pink sariROFL

Kya Kya KyaShocked NahinnnnnnnnnnnnROFLROFL
Red Sareeeeeeee  Priya Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Its Valentines Day BlushingBlushingBlushing
nahiiiii yaar
mera favourite colour is pink
so i want white and pinkROFL

ohhh PHuleeez no Pink please!!!! no no no no waaaayy!!! me just tierd nw!!! iwant her in red chiffon sari!!!   Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

khajjuSukrutha-Faiza-uswah-Frozen-

Go to top