Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: priya.harshiti

we dont mind kauser if he comes on stage in that transparent shirt n then throws it away๐Ÿ˜‰(in his favourite hero salman's style)๐Ÿคฃ

BTW...now my favourite color has changed from pink to green๐Ÿคฃ

yaar zinda nahi rahenge hum sab jab toh...haye!!
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜well green is one of my fav colour though..โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: uswah

Zeisha everyone is here only ๐Ÿ˜†u can also join us ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanx, So what are you all talking abt?? 
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mazkachazka

ok guys i cudnt resist to post these pics here...ahhhhh they look so complimenting to each other....Prem and heer...

ahhhhhhhh i want them back as prem and heer soon...๐Ÿ˜ณ

OMG .....kauser๐Ÿค—
muahhhhhhhhhh
i am seeing these pics for the first time๐Ÿ˜ฒ
both of them look soooo beautiful together๐Ÿ˜
yaar ye to sachi me jannat me banai hui jodi hai๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
i have no words๐Ÿ˜
uswah thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya.harshiti

AG ka aur hamara kya hoga phirโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

Are thodi si tu sharam karo ๐Ÿ˜ณ khuch performance k liye bhi chod do
Aur i am sure AG will bear it but we r surely die guys ROFLROFL
Ag tu itne pass rahi hai us k wo tu yeh sab pehle hi dekh chuki hai na ๐Ÿ˜‰  i mean in Desh Scenes ๐Ÿ˜ณ
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Can you plzzz post the link.
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats all of you. ๐Ÿ˜† dis is soo embarrasing though, but am glad to see you have all crossed 100 pages.....abh mere naak katt jaayegi tht u all move to the next one with a UC in this one hahahahaha!! ๐Ÿคฃ

khair, wen was d last time i made a post here?? I dont think i even commented on the prev SBS.

Like i said and expected, the songs were i think the best choice for both HC AG as well as in the form of Premeer. The songs along with its lyrics are very tough, romantic(sad) and passionate. I am sure no other pair could have done justice to the songs, just coz i think PH defined the relationship of pain a LOT. I really got reminded of all their karmic konnections when i heard the songs. I wont count Bin Tere as one though hahaha....its a peppy and cute song. I must seriousli applaud and Thank BT for the amazing choreographers they have brought this time. I am spellbound. The choreo is AMAZING!!! Including the emotions, feelings, expressions, lifts, hugs, the mirror touch.....i say, one of the best choreographers PH hav got finally!!

My personal Fav is Tere Bin, coz i think i love tht song best in the 3 songs amongst it. I used to be crazy of tht song when it first came out. The slow and the remix version. SO thts the first song i am gonna be looking fwd to i think. Then its gonna b Jag Soona and Bin Tere. Jag Soona is gonna be full of feelings and emotions. Both of them will duh do it flawlessly. Bin Tere is utterly Cute!! What more can i say.

And AG has lost so much weight, and she looks adorable. And good in a way, since HC seems to feel easy lifting her each time ๐Ÿ˜† he does it with so much grace as well as ease. And i think AG also gives him tht push...As a dancer, i watch a lot of dance shows....so once a choreo judge did mention...a lift is always beautiful and realistic, not just coz the guy is able to lift her in ease, but his partner should also give tht force and raise her body and adjust to him so tht it makes it easy for him. Is that extra blabbering knowledge am giving here? ๐Ÿคฃ sorry abt tht...

I think the show is gonna be really awesome. And am sure, their performance will be close to the end as always ๐Ÿ˜† Or atleast after half of the show. It'll be a miracle if dey did show dem early ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh and also i would like to tell all of you, am very happy SBS has been so supportive to us and showing us PH. But guys, please control the words you choose. Its not an easy task or thing tht a pair who are not on air and are also doing diferent shows of which HC is a Lead, to be brought together. It was something i never expected. In general, i've seen a lot of comments on their page, please dont demand them with harsh/hateful words. Its not like PH are the ONLY couple dey will be covering naa.....I think HA hav been coming on SBS atleast Once a week ever since PYEK event. So be satisfied. You can thanks them and request them once or twice. Avoid spamming. I dont want them to feel 'yaar...these PH fans thnk and shower us love wen we show them...we take a small break and they attack us forgetting wat we gave them' so please keep in control...Patience is virtue. Did any of you ever think HA wud ever come back together on any show? Honestly i dint. So this is like a rare gift....enjoy it. Give SBS deir space. As it is there are 30 other daily shows airing everyday. They will need to cover them also na? Lets just be a little more practical is what i say.

Oh and also, i had made an avi, after months i think. I like the particular bit a lot, so made it slow and did this avi. Its not tht good. Feel free to use anyone...but i wud like to request as well, if any of u cud make me another of the exact same bit, less bright and a lil dark and slow too ๐Ÿ˜† Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

I talked too much i KNow...am sorry, cudnt help it since i am posting after 26th Jan ๐Ÿ˜† All of you have fun...take care...i'l be around ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by nandini27 - 13 years ago
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

IN the final performence want some bubbly and young makeup on AG.In the promo her makeup was good but lil bit too mature. AG is very young and want her to look her age,not older than that her actual age.only pov.

uswah thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zeisha143_MBG

Thanx, So what are you all talking abt?? 

Ziesha yahan per hum sab bas Harshiti k clothes aur un kay rehersals k bare main hi baat kar rahe ha๐Ÿ˜†
Aur baqi tu tum posts dekh hi rahi ho๐Ÿ˜‰
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Girls, avoid too much quoting. Delete a few of the quotes okie? Otherwie the page will become long.
And ya, sorry...i saw a lot of new members entering the FC. Couldnt welcome them.

So all the new members, Welcome to Premeer/Harshiti FC. Have Phun :)