Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XII .~*~. (Page 81)

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khajju

Originally posted by Sukrutha

ppl SBS showed the rehersals of valentines day....but they dint show harshiti...Broken Heart

Awww...thts soo sad...every one are there and no harshiti....suku i think they took those comments seriously tht they show harshiti mre even whn the jodi is not on air....urrghh i hate those peoplee...danda leke sar pey marna chahiye Angry Angry Angry

No yr i dont think SBS doing it purposely ....i think they give us a special seg on Harshiti hope soEmbarrassed........and if they dontOuch .......we r ready for spammm on thier wallLOLWink

And for those bashersDeadDeadDead i hate them and wanted to bang thier head with belanAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushay_kdmhmdkhajju-Frozen-mazkachazkaSukrutha

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by khajju

ppl SBS showed the rehersals of valentines day....but they dint show harshiti...Broken Heart

Awww...thts soo sad...every one are there and no harshiti....suku i think they took those comments seriously tht they show harshiti mre even whn the jodi is not on air....urrghh i hate those peoplee...danda leke sar pey marna chahiye Angry Angry Angry

No yr i dont think SBS doing it purposely ....i think they give us a special seg on Harshiti hope soEmbarrassed........and if they dontOuch .......we r ready for spammm on thier wallLOLWink

And for those bashersDeadDeadDead i hate them and wanted to bang thier head with belanAngry

Yaa i think weshud start to spam there wall kal parson tak k aur segment mil jayega..hope so

anoushay_kdmhmdmazkachazkaSukruthauswah-Frozen-

Sukrutha IF-Sizzlerz
Sukrutha
Sukrutha

i wish that harshiti's performance come as a total surprise for us...Day Dreaming
dhekthe hi dil dhadakna chaahiye....Heart...i wish their performance be like that.....Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushay_kdmhmdAymeekhajjumazkachazkauswah-Frozen-

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Originally posted by mazkachazka

Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by -Parisa-

Today in E24 They showed the sets of valentines Spl...SushantTongue,Geet Day Dreaming, and Abhiya Ermm rehearsing but they did showed Harshiti Angry,Naalayaks Censored

I want to discuss alot of things But if i start to discuss Chemistry i will forget Biology GeekROFL

but agin...Lets Discuss  discuss this......I love the way they FIT Day DreamingBlushing filling in the kami in eachother's life Day Dreaming..PHoreheadoooh Day Dreaming

Pari  KyaShocked they dont show Harshiti Ouch Idoit ,stupid people and Stupid channelAngryAngryAngry Why they dont show the best jodi of among them allWink

Hope SBS show them soon againDay Dreaming i hope SBS is not taking the comment seriouslyOuch
Yr on last interview they capture Harshiti most in rehersalsDay Dreaming and i saw on U tube there is so many people who comment that why u gave Prem Heer so much covergeAngryAngry they r not a coupleShocked in any show now but u guys give them so much importance
I hate those peopleAngryAngry yr itne time k baad tu Harshiti sath dekhne ko mile hai ar these people AngryAngryAngry i hope kay SBS dont take thier comment seriously EmbarrassedBcoz SBS luv premeer alot i thinkD'oh

And about that pic PHoreheadoohhhDay Dreaming

i know uswah even i saw those comments...but they're fools if they say that...ph/ah ki popularity ko choo bhi nahi sakte yeh dosre couples ,coverage toh door ki bath hai..SBS know's who people love more and they'll do accodingly rite??Wink

Yes absolutely right KauserSmile
But i really pissed of that commentsAngryAngry
And Hope SBS dont take them seriously Dead

anoushay_kdmhmdkhajju-Frozen-mazkachazkaSukrutha

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged

i wish that harshiti's performance come as a total surprise for us...Day Dreaming
dhekthe hi dil dhadakna chaahiye....Heart...i wish their performance be like that.....Embarrassed

Hmmm i hope we get smething like tht....but u knw its ektas show...kuch na kuch to karegi hi....aur agar mil jaye to hamari kismat Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushay_kdmhmdmazkachazkaSukruthauswah

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Hey guys please keep commenting on SBS wall for the interview
n do tell them that we want HARSHITI interview on valentines day too
we can ask them to take the interview in advance if its not possible on the actual day 

anoushay_kdmhmdSweet_KandymazkachazkaSukruthauswah

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Guys did u notice on Harshiti rehersalsShocked
When they dance on Tere Bin at the end of the song again HC lift AG like they always doing in thier every danceEmbarrassed see this at  0:49 sec
i think now this step is the signature step Day DreamingDay Dreamingof Harshiti. bcoz it always in thier performancesLOL

anoushay_kdmhmdAymeemazkachazkaSukrutha-Frozen-

Sukrutha IF-Sizzlerz
Sukrutha
Sukrutha

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
aaaaawww........priya saw u spamming all alone there..me ish coming...to the rescue...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushay_kdmhmd-Frozen-

Go to top