Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XII .~*~. (Page 80)

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Joined: 23 March 2010
Posts: 12343

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khajju

Originally posted by priya.harshiti

Originally posted by Sukrutha

its white everywhere........
and i think they have shown harshiti promo more...Big smile..cuz when ever i watch star1...they show harshiti promo..Heart
suku i did notice that....i was watching star one for atleast two hours for the promo
n everytime the promo was of harshitiBig smile

Haaww u everytime see harshiti whever u see starone...and frn yesturday i m watching star one aur mujhe ek baar bhi nhi milaa....how unlucky i m Confused
 
Yes i am also watching Star One frm yesterday but i dont get to see them.....not even one timeCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushay_kdmhmdBluFate-.Priya.-

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Joined: 29 March 2009
Posts: 9009

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by khajju

Originally posted by priya.harshiti

Originally posted by Sukrutha

its white everywhere........
and i think they have shown harshiti promo more...Big smile..cuz when ever i watch star1...they show harshiti promo..Heart

suku i did notice that....i was watching star one for atleast two hours for the promo

n everytime the promo was of harshitiBig smile

Haaww u everytime see harshiti whever u see starone...and frn yesturday i m watching star one aur mujhe ek baar bhi nhi milaa....how unlucky i m Confused


Yes i am also watching Star One frm yesterday but i dont get to see them.....not even one timeCry

Yaa mujhe bhi ek baar bhi dekhne ko nhin mila. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushay_kdmhmdBluFate

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Joined: 23 March 2010
Posts: 12343

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khajju

Originally posted by Sukrutha

ppl SBS showed the rehersals of valentines day....but they dint show harshiti...Broken Heart

Awww...thts soo sad...every one are there and no harshiti....suku i think they took those comments seriously tht they show harshiti mre even whn the jodi is not on air....urrghh i hate those peoplee...danda leke sar pey marna chahiye Angry Angry Angry
 
No yr i dont think SBS doing it purposely ....i think they give us a special seg on Harshiti hope soEmbarrassed........and if they dontOuch .......we r ready for spammm on thier wallLOLWink
 
And for those bashersDeadDeadDead i hate them and wanted to bang thier head with belanAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushay_kdmhmdkhajjumazkachazkaBluFate-.Priya.-

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Joined: 29 March 2009
Posts: 9009

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by khajju

Originally posted by Sukrutha

ppl SBS showed the rehersals of valentines day....but they dint show harshiti...Broken Heart

Awww...thts soo sad...every one are there and no harshiti....suku i think they took those comments seriously tht they show harshiti mre even whn the jodi is not on air....urrghh i hate those peoplee...danda leke sar pey marna chahiye Angry Angry Angry


No yr i dont think SBS doing it purposely ....i think they give us a special seg on Harshiti hope soEmbarrassed........and if they dontOuch .......we r ready for spammm on thier wallLOLWink


And for those bashersDeadDeadDead i hate them and wanted to bang thier head with belanAngry

Yaa i think weshud start to spam there wall kal parson tak k aur segment mil jayega..hope so

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushay_kdmhmdmazkachazkaBluFateuswah-.Priya.-

BluFate IF-Sizzlerz
BluFate
BluFate

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 12101

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
i wish that harshiti's performance come as a total surprise for us...Day Dreaming
dhekthe hi dil dhadakna chaahiye....Heart...i wish their performance be like that.....Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushay_kdmhmdAymeekhajjumazkachazkauswah-.Priya.-

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Joined: 23 March 2010
Posts: 12343

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by -Parisa-

Today in E24 They showed the sets of valentines Spl...SushantTongue,Geet Day Dreaming, and Abhiya Ermm rehearsing but they did showed Harshiti Angry,Naalayaks Censored

I want to discuss alot of things But if i start to discuss Chemistry i will forget Biology GeekROFL

but agin...Lets Discuss  discuss this......I love the way they FIT Day DreamingBlushing filling in the kami in eachother's life Day Dreaming..PHoreheadoooh Day Dreaming

                                                
 
Pari  KyaShocked they dont show Harshiti Ouch Idoit ,stupid people and Stupid channelAngryAngryAngry Why they dont show the best jodi of among them allWink
 
Hope SBS show them soon againDay Dreaming i hope SBS is not taking the comment seriouslyOuch
Yr on last interview they capture Harshiti most in rehersalsDay Dreaming and i saw on U tube there is so many people who comment that why u gave Prem Heer so much covergeAngryAngry they r not a coupleShocked in any show now but u guys give them so much importance
I hate those peopleAngryAngry yr itne time k baad tu Harshiti sath dekhne ko mile hai ar these people AngryAngryAngry i hope kay SBS dont take thier comment seriously EmbarrassedBcoz SBS luv premeer alot i thinkD'oh
 
And about that pic PHoreheadoohhhDay Dreaming



i know uswah even i saw those comments...but they're fools if they say that...ph/ah ki popularity ko choo bhi nahi sakte yeh dosre couples ,coverage toh door ki bath hai..SBS know's who people love more and they'll do accodingly rite??Wink

 
Yes absolutely right KauserSmile
But i really pissed of that commentsAngryAngry
And Hope SBS dont take them seriously Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushay_kdmhmdkhajjumazkachazkaBluFate-.Priya.-

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Joined: 29 March 2009
Posts: 9009

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sukrutha

i wish that harshiti's performance come as a total surprise for us...Day Dreaming
dhekthe hi dil dhadakna chaahiye....Heart...i wish their performance be like that.....Embarrassed

Hmmm i hope we get smething like tht....but u knw its ektas show...kuch na kuch to karegi hi....aur agar mil jaye to hamari kismat Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushay_kdmhmdmazkachazkaBluFateuswah

-.Priya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Priya.-
-.Priya.-

Joined: 01 July 2006
Posts: 15410

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Hey guys please keep commenting on SBS wall for the interview
n do tell them that we want HARSHITI interview on valentines day too
we can ask them to take the interview in advance if its not possible on the actual day 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushay_kdmhmdSweet_KandymazkachazkaBluFateuswah

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: In-Sanity-Metis   Replies: 1190   Views: 82397

In-Sanity-Metis 1190 82397 20 November 2010 at 1:47pm by mazkachazka
.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh IX.~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: khushix   Replies: 1183   Views: 81159

khushix 1183 81159 08 August 2010 at 10:36am by In-Sanity-Metis
.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti Ka Desh VIII.~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: nandini27   Replies: 1189   Views: 66269

nandini27 1189 66269 27 June 2010 at 11:40am by khushix
.~*~. Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh VII .~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: In-Sanity-Metis   Replies: 1184   Views: 65858

In-Sanity-Metis 1184 65858 01 June 2010 at 4:14am by khushix
.~*~. Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh VI .~*~.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: nandini27   Replies: 1191   Views: 66290

nandini27 1191 66290 08 May 2010 at 12:18am by XSilentPrayersX

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index