Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XII .~*~. (Page 8)

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shruti11

ok guys came to know yesterday sbs was from promo shoot for star one and the promo will be aired next week or within  3 to 4 days 

aww thanx shruti...yesh thats y they're were saying something together while facing the camera..may be "apke pyar ne hamein phir wapas bulaya hai,ab hum jaldi ek naye show per ayenge"Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Pearl.khajjuSukrutha-Faiza-uswahsweta2005-Frozen-

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Parisa-

Congratulations  New Home PartyHug
Harshiti Day Dreaming, Arent they too adorable? hayee Those Intense Looks  of HC Day Dreaming
and Cute se heeriyeDay Dreaming That was Sooo Cute , Sweet,Adorable,HOT, and Romantic BlushingDay Dreaming

Ek Heer thi aur tha ek ranjha, Kehte hai mere gawoo  maiDay Dreaming
sachcha ho dil tu Sau mushkilo hoo, Juktha naseeba pawo pe Day Dreaming

I cant even say that its a Dream come true LOLcause maine sapne mai bhii nahi socha that EK will Bring Premeer together when TL is on air ROFL. Chalo She gave m,e a reason to Love her fr a while Stern SmileLOL

Even Hc agrees that Usne bohut time se achche Romantic scenes nahi kiye WinkLOL,Naughty boy LOL
Bilkul hum par gaya hai "puts kaal teeka"ROFL. Wat does he meant Mere tabiyat theek nahii rehti ajkal thodha paas awo, as if all his pain Will just Puff in the air When  she is around him BlushingDay Dreaming
Day Dreaming"Nazro ki samne,Jigar ki paas"Day DreamingBy God Yeh mai nahii HC keh rahaEmbarrassedLOL'
Indono ka yahee funda hai.."Paas jitna,Behtar utna"Day Dreaming No wonder I imagine them
In Colgate toothpaste add ROFL, paas awoo...paas awona...Day Dreaming.ROFL

Hc ko koi mintos khilawoAngry..Uski Dimaag ki batti jalawo ROFL, He says In front of Camera, that He cant do it Infront of Camera ROFL,...ab bolongi tu lagega ki Bohut bolti hoon ROFL likin  mai kiya karo, its all there fault ROFL i am Tu an innocent bachchi SmileROFL..Ha tu kiya keh rahi thi mai Ermm ROFLhaa....Hc you dont need to do or say anything in front of camera....PH ki tarha Hum bhii tum dono ki ankhe par sakte hai..Day Dreaming...aur tum dono  ki ankhe kurta paar paar ki yahee keh rahi hai ROFLROFL

Thodha sa Pyaar hua hai
Thodha hai baaqi
Hum tu dil de he chuke, Bas tere haan hai baaqi..Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming

@ samia cant se your VM Ouch

i know the way he said,"paas aao,frame mein aao",blew my mind to...and what did he mean "bahut dinon se achche scenes nahin kiye?" this harshad has become so naughty,i guess he was more than excited around her this time..kab samjhenge yeh donoEmbarrassed

@EK::ure rite we never even imagined that she acknowledged this jodi at all..sabse zyada nainsafi mili hai is jodi ko jiske hum diwane haiEmbarrassed...none infact SP Ekta all ignored the fan following of this jodi....thats y its getting hard for me to digest that premeer are back ,even for a performance....i say if she/Star One(team) can call them for a promo or for a v-day perf. they can yet cast them together in a show or bring them back as premeer in kis desh sequel..Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-XSilentPrayersXSukrutha-Faiza-uswah

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

Originally posted by Shruti11

ok guys came to know yesterday sbs was from promo shoot for star one and the promo will be aired next week or within  3 to 4 days 

aww thanx shruti...yesh thats y they're were saying something together while facing the camera..may be "apke pyar ne hamein phir wapas bulaya hai,ab hum jaldi ek naye show per ayenge"Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
ha haa keep  on PHreaming kauserROFLROFL
waise even i wish dey come in a new show together soonDay Dreaming

Edited by priya.harshiti - 20 January 2011 at 5:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweta2005XSilentPrayersXmazkachazkaSukrutha-Faiza-uswah

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
My New Vm.....Party
On the SBS segment
Harshiti Ek doje ki vaasthe

i wasnt able to make longer than this...cause my hands are shivering LOL

Edited by -Parisa- - 20 January 2011 at 5:00am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovepie..Pearl.--Mehak--Sweet_Kandy-Garima-iheartChaimazkachazka-Faiza-uswahsweta2005-Frozen--Fatima-

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
 Ok guys make some new siggies on them whatShocked i do cant controll my self LOL
Per i know yahan per sab ka yahi hall hai Sillyif u like feel free to useEmbarrassed

Edited by uswah - 20 January 2011 at 7:00am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

.Pearl.Ilovepie.iheartChai-Garima-sweta2005-Frozen-nandini27-Faiza-mazkachazka-Fatima-

-prime- Goldie
-prime-
-prime-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Party Was really surprised that premeer are performing. thought EK  will make taanu  perform in PKYEK. Atlast EK proved that she has some brain. Incoming weeks they will show them in SBS.                       Must  send this sbs clip to  WASSUP TV  who were spreading false  rumours Angryand ask them is this way  ppl who not in talking terms behaveLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

.Pearl.Anjaliz-Garima-Sweet_Kandysweta2005-Frozen-XSilentPrayersX-Faiza-uswahmazkachazka-Fatima-

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
@pari:will watch n then comment
i know how you must be feeling while making itLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazkauswah

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Prem and Heer chemistry to haunt one and all on Star One..

Star One's Valentines Special will bring back the precious love of Prem and Heer of Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil...

The Valentine's Day is fast approaching and if we go down the memory lane thinking about the very Popular Jodis of Indian Television, the names of  Prem and Heer will be one of the topmost on our long list!!

Though the favorite Jodi who were the main pillars of Balaji Telefilms' show Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil on Star Plus are not to be seen now, their cute love story is something that can never go off our minds.. Yes, making note of this very fact Balaji Telefilms has planned to rekindle this priceless love on the occasion of Valentines' Day!!

TellyBuzz recently reported about the production house joining hands with Star One for a Valentines Event wherein Popular Jodis of many serials will be seen. We hear that Additi Gupta and Harshad Chopra, the very famous Jodi will be an integral part of the event. They will be seen sharing their sweetest of memories again, and will be seen sizzling on stage too.

Reminiscing the good old days, Additi Gupta told Tellybuzz, "Acting with Harshad has always been great. We have shot the promo for the Valentine's Event and it was romantic indeed. It brought back flashes of the days when we used to do so many romantic scenes for Kis Desh".

"Working again with Harshad was awesome, and it was a great feeling. We will be seen together yet again in the Star One's Valentine Special", adds Additi.

So true Additi, as Prem and Heer are one such couple who can never be forgotten!!

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/8663-prem-and-heer-chemistry-to-haunt-one-and-all-on-star-one.htm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovepie..Pearl.anoosreeAnjaliz-prime-SongsOf_Silence-Garima-Sweet_KandyiheartChaiShruti11sweta2005-Frozen-nandini27XSilentPrayersXmazkachazka-Faiza-uswah

Go to top