Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: prime_time

yesterday saw a new combined promo of   many jodis with PH  part as same from the previous solo promo. BUT PH  was  best   among all jodis .

thnks for sharing dear....someone plz provide d link

@uswah...no headline thts means maybe no sbs too  have u chked sbb??may be they show them..hope soo
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Faiza_Khan

thnks for sharing dear....someone plz provide d link

@uswah...no headline thts means maybe no sbs too  have u chked sbb??may be they show them..hope soo

yeah SBB check karo..hopefull about SBB though..plz some1 check that too
uswah thumbnail
Guys i have no SBB but today no SBS😭 i wasted my half hour of watching all the crap😡😡😡😡😡😡
I wanted to bang on thier head😡 😡😡😡 why they dont show Harshiti😭Edited by uswah - 13 years ago
Waqas... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
They showed Additi's rehearsals on SBB. She was wearing a greenish blue tshirt with black trousers n had a funky short sports jacket n her long chain. There was a small interview of hers and Harshad and she was saying they are trying to show pain of separation (i didnt hear that clearly) n somebody threw a tissue or ha...nky at her and harshad was saying additi looks nice when she cries nobody can do crying scenes as good as her n she was wiping her tears. they showed them rehearsing on jag soona soona and tere bin. I think it was the last rehearsals before the actual shoot because they were rehearsing on the stage.

Copy/Paste From Facebook
All credits to Jenny (Facebook)
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Waqas...

They showed Additi's rehearsals on SBB. She was wearing a greenish blue tshirt with black trousers n had a funky short sports jacket n her long chain. There was a small interview of hers and Harshad and she was saying they are trying to show pain of separation (i didnt hear that clearly) n somebody threw a tissue or ha...nky at her and harshad was saying additi looks nice when she cries nobody can do crying scenes as good as her n she was wiping her tears. they showed them rehearsing on jag soona soona and tere bin. I think it was the last rehearsals before the actual shoot because they were rehearsing on the stage.

Copy/Paste From Facebook

aaaaaaaaa..................link.....pls.....
i cant wait....ohh.....plsss...link...

@anu...pari maharni ji is very busy these days....🥱...u only tell......
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Waqas...

Copy/Paste From Facebook

thanks for da wonderful news
Sukrutha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_Kandy

same here. I don't think thats Harshad baby pic😆

I was watching this scene 2day...by god premeer are looking so adorable especially. when prem says feed me☺️☺️ and then as it seen prem tries to kiss her☺️

when did he try to kiss her.......???☺️☺️☺️
Sukrutha thumbnail
yepieee...found the video.

http://www.desi-tashan.com/dailymotion/57604-31st-january-2011-saas-bahu-aur-betiyan-part2/

from around 8.00 or something.......and watch till the end..
Edited by Sukrutha - 13 years ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys was there any SBS  today
thanx sweta for d link
Edited by priya.harshiti - 13 years ago