Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XII .~*~. (Page 72)

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

@pari:::darling vm was soooo serene,loved the song on it, i wish starone ppl really show the complete promo Stern Smile.....awww i wish i cud demand a complete one right now...par koi ni...u ishtudy for ure exam ,and then make one..okay..i know its difficult to do anything apart from staying glued to watch these bhondus but mujhe bhi badi behen ka kaam karna chahiye na..LOL..chalo jao padhai karlo..ROFL..

Thank you kauserEmbarrassed..Yeah they should show the full promo...Angry bohut hogaya abb Angry
I am glad you cant ask for it now LOLEmbarrassedLOL...Its extremely hard to study Biology when your mind is concentrating PH chemistry ROFLROFL...Yup...I should goo Stern SmileLOL thanks for reminding LOL

@ uswash....Thanks dear......Glad you liked it...yuh Utube Censored always.....hate it....
yup will studying GeekLOL

@ suku ki bachchee Shocked that Sig is awesome..more than wat i expected Day Dreaming already using...Thanks dear Day Dreaming

LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi25Ilovepie.AymeekhajjumazkachazkaSukruthauswah-Frozen-

jyothi25 Goldie
jyothi25
jyothi25

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sukrutha

sometimes i feel that.....i dont want 13th to come soon.....i dont know after the performance..kuch dino ke liye teek rahoongi..baad mein..???..............i dont want to bcum like devdas again...like i was all these days........:(

yaaaaaaaaaaa righttttttttttttttttttt................  we cant see them again after the performance............ may be after very long time.......................what we will do? anyways atleast we can see them together................i am happy with it............. its really unexpected................

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nainaaAymeekhajjumazkachazkaSukruthauswahsweta2005-Frozen-

jyothi25 Goldie
jyothi25
jyothi25

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
i think additi is not wearing saree................. i mean that lifts and turns are impossible no in sarees...........so she will be in salwarOuch............... this ekata never listens to us.............bad girl.......oops...bad womanLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nainaaAymeekhajjumazkachazkaSukruthauswah-Frozen-

Ilovepie. Goldie
Ilovepie.
Ilovepie.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Hellooooo everyone Hug Wow. I can see a looot of discussions going on! Just watched the sbs of these two rehearsing and god im dead Day DreamingThe moves are hooooooot! and the hug ROFL Additi was like FEELING him Blushing and he was shaking her around LOL 

I loveeeed how Harshad was sitting on the sofa watching her while she was rehearsing for jag soona soona, he looked so adorable with his hoodie on his head Day Dreaming and additi was amazing at the moves for jag soona soona, she was going so fast! Both of them have improved SO MUCH in their dancing Approve Oh and I loved both of their outfits! They sure do know how to dress. Harshads hoodie was just Day Dreaming

SIGHHHHH Im getting sooo excited for this performance now! Seriously cant wait! I swear if the camera man doesnt give us loads of close up shots and shoots from perfect angles then someones gonna get hurt Angry REALLY BADLY!

and looooool Harshad was being so serious whilst dancing trying to get his expressions all  right and everything LOL Putting on his passionate face! Day Dreaming You could tell Additi was gonna burst out laughing so hard any minuteROFL and it was so cute how when they were looking in the mirror and doing their moves they started making funny faces. God I love these two!

Amazing creating by everyone as well btw! Great going Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nainaa-raiAasma-Aymee-Garima-khajjuJyotixsweta2005XSilentPrayersXmazkachazkaSukrutha-Faiza-uswah

nainaa Goldie
nainaa
nainaa

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

OMGParty.. These two will kill us now,Dead their chemisrty is just wow.Clap. Don't know wht will happen 2 us after their performance.Cry..Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymeekhajjusweta2005-Frozen-mazkachazkaSukruthauswah

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Iam so excited abt their V day performance!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymeemazkachazka-Frozen-Sukruthauswah

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi25

i think additi is not wearing saree................. i mean that lifts and turns are impossible no in sarees...........so she will be in salwarOuch............... this ekata never listens to us.............bad girl.......oops...bad womanLOL
i hope this bad woman turns into good atleast for our harshiti...no salwar...sari nhin toh gown ya maxi type chalega but no salwar..and harshad in black transparent shirtDay DreamingDay Dreaming ...tht wud be the besttSmile

Edited by khajju - 28 January 2011 at 1:47pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeeuswahSukrutha-Frozen-mazkachazka

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sukrutha

pari had requested for this white angels siggy.....thought of posting it here too...Tongue

Suku awesome siggyClap
And u give the right title
Angels in White Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeemazkachazkaSukrutha-Frozen-

Go to top