Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XII .~*~. (Page 71)

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by mazkachazka

Originally posted by Sukrutha

Originally posted by mazkachazka

ok guys i cudnt resist this picROFL...omg camere ke samne bhi yeh dono..just imagine harshiti right infront of him doing all thatEmbarrassed..ufff....kash mein camre wale ki jagah pe hotiEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

kya kar rahe hai...........???Ermm

imagine how difficult it must be for the cameraman to shoot this..Embarrassed..hamari toh halth kharab hogayi yeh sab dekh ke..Embarrassed

haan bohat difficult hai yr ,...........but agar abhi se wo himmat chor de ga tu real performnace main kya ho gaLOL aur hamara kya ho ga yeh tu rab hi janeOuch

Kauser Suku ku answer de do detail main nahin tu wo bohat ghase Angrymain hai kahin khuch ho na jayeROFL

haan uswah i already explained her..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-Sukruthauswah

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
@pari:::darling vm was soooo serene,loved the song on it, i wish starone ppl really show the complete promo Stern Smile.....awww i wish i cud demand a complete one right now...par koi ni...u ishtudy for ure exam ,and then make one..okay..i know its difficult to do anything apart from staying glued to watch these bhondus but mujhe bhi badi behen ka kaam karna chahiye na..LOL..chalo jao padhai karlo..ROFL..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-XSilentPrayersXSukruthauswah

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Parisa-

@ Hiba..Loved your Post.....And ia gree with you...Wea re sio confuse about whom we love more ROFL HC or AG.....PH or there Phandoohs ROFL  GOD KNOWS "sigh"

and amnswer to yor question..First he was  Bashed For not talking with Additi ROFL, Then he got bashed for Appearing/hosting SBS segment with Additi ShockedROFL and now he was being bashed for Performing in Valentines with Additi ROFLROFL      Do  Groups ki larayee mai HC shaheed OuchLOL

-----------

I should be studying Geeki have Biology exam on Monday Stern Smile but here i am making VmzSleepyLOL
This song was stuck in my head since i saw tht a Gorgeous Promo Day Dreaming......."Asmano se utaara noor hai koi " So here is a small preview..will complete the VM after my exams Embarrassed

http://www.hostingcup.com/o4iomw55vj3m.html

Ok now i know to with ur post Pari who r bashed on HC Ouchand why Dead . why those people leave him bechara Ouch pehle Additi kay sath na ane ki wajah se bashed badly Angryand ab us kay sath ane ki wajah se bashed again Censored i just wanted to bang on thier head with my Bada Danda and BelanAngryAngry

And ur Vm is so amazing and AwesomeStar i am waiting for complete Vm Embarrassed
Lekin abhi nahin u take time and make it after ur examEmbarrassed
I luv this song so much Heart
Actually i also made Vm on this song long ago but bcoz my u tube account is delete my Vm is also delete Angrybcoz of this stupid U tube siteCensored
aur Larki khuch parh loGeek kahi aisa na ho k bio k ay exam main Premeer aur Harshiti k  bare main hi likh aaoShockedWinkLOL

Edited by uswah - 28 January 2011 at 7:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovepie.-raiAasma-mazkachazkaSukrutha-Frozen-XSilentPrayersX

Sukrutha IF-Sizzlerz
Sukrutha
Sukrutha

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
pari had requested for this white angels siggy.....thought of posting it here too...Tongue

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi25-raiAasma-Ilovepie.Waqas...iheartChaiSweet_Kandysweta2005-Frozen-XSilentPrayersX...Pwincess...mazkachazka-Faiza-uswah-Fatima-

...Pwincess... IF-Sizzlerz
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
wow thats georgeous surileeClap
phantasic
phenomenol
phablicious
keep making more
i love the background

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-mazkachazkaSukrutha

-raiAasma- Goldie
-raiAasma-
-raiAasma-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Awesome avi's Samia, Waqas and Kauser! Lovely siggy suku..! The wait is killing us na..thank god we are getting some sbs in between..! The promo is just out of this world just like harshiti..it just left us wanting more..I see it like 10times each time I see it thinking that may be I get to see more of them next time silly me na..
And and what harshad Has delete his Twitter account..omg this bashers...I too wish he joins FB..!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_KandymazkachazkaSukrutha-Faiza--Frozen-

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Page 70 already Shocked LOL????

Hey everyone. 

Thank you Shruti for the update.

Waqas, Kauser, Sukrutha, and Samia, great job on your banners and avis. 

Thank you everyone that posted the SBS video links.

I wasn't able to come online yesterday so I missed their SBS interview Cry.  I finally got to see it.  But the problem was when I saw their performance, I was in my library and I gasped when I saw Harshad and Aditi's hug Embarrassed.  I really had to control my excitement and happiness when I was watching it LOL.

OMG, we are going to finish this FC by the time Harshiti performs.  This will be the fastest FC we have gone through.

I have a question though, maybe my US viewers can help me out.  Some of you guys are saying their performance is going to air on Feb 13 but what about the promo that they have been showing about Feb.18.  I am so confused about the dates. Confused Can someone please tell me when they will air in States?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Kandy-Garima-iheartChaimazkachazkaSukrutha-Faiza--Frozen--Fatima-

-alisha- IF-Dazzler
-alisha-
-alisha-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
@3.03 harshad is carrying her and mast hoke singing out loud bin tere bin tere bin tereyyyy....kya energy hai boss Shocked

Edited by alisha_harshiti - 28 January 2011 at 10:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khajjumazkachazkaSukrutha-Faiza-uswah-Frozen-

Go to top