Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XII .~*~. (Page 69)

Sukrutha IF-Sizzlerz
Sukrutha
Sukrutha

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
@nikiitha..obvi....harshiti's segment.........BlushingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-uswah

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
guys according to the new TB article the shoot of the performances is going to take place on 30th and 31st of this month...

ahh just cant wait..i know im being greedy but i really cant help but wish for another SBS segment of their real perf...Day DreamingDay DreamingSilly

here's the link..do comment on it guys harshiti are tagged

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8726-star-one-valentine-special-ropes-in-few-more-leads.htm
Silly

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovepie.SongsOf_Silence-Garima--Frozen-Sukrutha-Faiza-uswah

SongsOf_Silence IF-Dazzler
SongsOf_Silence
SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Hey all the crazy beautiful people HugLOL been alot busy with uni so couldnt come here yesterday and wow u guys are talkative Shocked its already nearing 70 pages! good going guys!  but well Harshiti do make us talk alot no? LOL i adored and loved the SBS!! AHHHHHH! the dance is soo freakin' HOT! *fans herself frantically* Before this SBS i was dreaming about steps exactly like these.. all lifts and touchy touchy and was telling myself continuously to not to do so because considering the dances we had gotten like those of LNMDJ and SPA 09 i didnt want my hopes to be dashed but voila the choreography was actually what i was dreaming of and much much better! It definitely exceeded all my expectations! I lubbed each and everything.. every touch and move was so seductive and i lubbed the lifts! Day Dreaming I noticed that Additi was quite conscious of the SBS camera coz she was stifling her smiles and laughs esp being on camera and Harshad's passionate expressions ROFL and she has lost weight!!! em soo glad!! she looked hot but well when has she ever stopped looking hot no? LOL BIn Tere totally flattened me LOL i hadnt expected such beauty Day Dreaming the chemistry of hands *deep deep sigh* both their hands looked so utterly beautiful and elegant no? Day Dreaming must have required alot of practice and I love the way how Harshad can pick her up so easily! Day Dreaming she looked perfect in his arms.. despite her height and full figure she looks so petite and small when she's in his arms!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming i have always loved this thing about them.. she has always looked at home and perfect in his arms Day Dreaming  okay i need to stop LOL Bin Tere was really sensitive so i adored it like anything.. actually i cant decide which thing i loved the most LOL will wait for the full thing although again i am NOT going to expect anything because despite the dance being hot and sensual the photography is still left Ouch and I dont want another bekaar Phingoli shooting! L: L: the camera men better do it right this time! i'll murder them if they shoot this beautiful dance from wierd far away angles Angry

coming to the highlight of the dance! the HUGGG!! ROFL wat that adorable or what! both looked mad while dancing!ROFL were making so many funny faces LOL i lubed the grin on his face! he looked adorable and the way he shook her ROFL btw i noticed that the rattling part and the part of him spinning her in a hug way and both of them laughing were shot seperately LOL coz in one of dem Additi's hair were gathered in a bun and in another they were in a ponytail LOL Poor Additi she acting to look all lovey dovey by sinking her hand in his hair and he's busy shaking her ROFL the look of surprise n laughter on her face was too cute for words!! LOL lubbed dat and cant wait for the actual thing!! *impatient muh*  13thhhhh come sooonn!!! made:

oh and one more thing.. Harshad was being bashed on his twitter account?Ouch How come i didnt get to know at all? L: L: why was he bashed? em kinda lost here Ouch

Edited by ...Hiba... - 28 January 2011 at 4:40am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovepie.AymeeiheartChai-Garima-mazkachazkaSukrutha-Faiza-mjht_oneuswah-Frozen-nandini27XSilentPrayersX-Fatima-

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

can i join?

hey sure u can join...so u like harshiti like all of us??we love them..i mean we live,eat,sleep harshitiEmbarrassedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeeSukruthauswah-Frozen-

SongsOf_Silence
SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
oh and yeah amazing avi's Samia, Waqas and Kauser! loved dem!! Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_KandymazkachazkaSukruthauswahsweta2005-Frozen-

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
@ Hiba..Loved your Post.....And ia gree with you...Wea re sio confuse about whom we love more ROFL HC or AG.....PH or there Phandoohs ROFL  GOD KNOWS "sigh"

and amnswer to yor question..First he was  Bashed For not talking with Additi ROFL, Then he got bashed for Appearing/hosting SBS segment with Additi ShockedROFL and now he was being bashed for Performing in Valentines with Additi ROFLROFL      Do  Groups ki larayee mai HC shaheed OuchLOL

-----------

I should be studying Geeki have Biology exam on Monday Stern Smile but here i am making VmzSleepyLOL
This song was stuck in my head since i saw tht a Gorgeous Promo Day Dreaming......."Asmano se utaara noor hai koi " So here is a small preview..will complete the VM after my exams Embarrassed

http://www.hostingcup.com/o4iomw55vj3m.html

Edited by -Parisa- - 28 January 2011 at 5:18am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovepie.Aymee-Garima-iheartChaiSukrutha-Faiza-uswahmazkachazkasweta2005-Frozen--Fatima-

SongsOf_Silence
SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
hahha i am glad u liked it pari LOL and those are HAandooh's not PHandoohs! ROFL and yeah thanks for replying... so he got bashed on these petty things! Shocked tauba!! he should have just told both the groups to shut up then and get a life LOL

Edited by ...Hiba... - 28 January 2011 at 6:05am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovepie.Aymee-Garima-iheartChaiSukruthauswahmazkachazka-Frozen-

Sukrutha IF-Sizzlerz
Sukrutha
Sukrutha

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
sometimes i feel that.....i dont want 13th to come soon.....i dont know after the performance..kuch dino ke liye teek rahoongi..baad mein..???..............i dont want to bcum like devdas again...like i was all these days........:(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-mazkachazkauswah

Go to top