Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XII .~*~. (Page 51)

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandini27

Thanks Sukrutha and Priya for the Promo Videos.
Congrats all on 50 pages of the FC. Its really been fast i think. And i think SBS will show something soon. You just need to b patient, they wont stay without showing them LOL coz they do love them a lot too.
And yaa longer promos will air since der r 3 more weeks for 13th. Lot of time.

oye haan nando ure rite..SBS too love them..hope they show them soon..

and yeah thanx for reminding...just a few articles,an SBS segment,A FB update,fabulous siggies,marvelous vm's,rocking avi's and a mini promo (hope i didnt miss anythingLOL) and that's our 50 pages already..LOL
LOL..keep going guys..

i guess until 3th we can fiish this FC too...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khajjuSukrutha-Faiza-uswahsweta2005-Frozen-

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Parisa-

Thank you Priya and Suku Hug

Olaolaaa..This Promo is Heavenly...Though its short But its Awesome Day Dreaming
HC with his stretched  upward as if asking GOD  for   miracle  and then AG  lands in his arms Blushing
like an angel from HeavenDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming sent be GOd to light up his World Day Dreaming and ours too WinkLOL
Fruit of  HC's 8 months ki tapasya ROFLROFLROFL lands in his godi Day DreamingROFL

I loved it.......Its Beautiful Beyond words Day DreamingDay Dreaming

yeah pari....i know its like he was praying to god n then she like a fairy landing into his armsDay Dreaming
 seriously 8 months ki tapasyaDay DreamingROFLROFL

and pari ...your wordsBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay Dreaming

Edited by priya.harshiti - 26 January 2011 at 4:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeekhajjuXSilentPrayersXmazkachazka-Faiza-uswah

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

Congrats all on 50 pages of the FC. Its really been fast i think. And i think SBS will show something soon. You just need to b patient, they wont stay without showing them LOL coz they do love them a lot too.

and yeah thanx for reminding...just a few articles,an SBS segment,A FB update,fabulous siggies,marvelous vm's,rocking avi's and a mini promo (hope i didnt miss anythingLOL) and that's our 50 pages already..LOL
LOL..keep going guys..

yeah nandoo..........SBS does love them....n who will not love them....even those who see them for the first time together fall in love with them........such is their magic spell which they cast on everyone Day Dreaming

haaa...even i was thinking that as the date comes closer....may be then we'll get longer promosEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SongsOf_SilenceAymeemazkachazka-Faiza-uswah

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.harshiti

Originally posted by mazkachazka

LOL..keep going guys..

yeah nandoo..........SBS does love them....n who will not love them....even those who see them for the first time together fall in love with them........such is their magic spell which they cast on everyone Day Dreaming

haaa...even i was thinking that as the date comes closer....may be then we'll get longer promosEmbarrassed

yeah defo agree with this..we'll get longer ones nearer to the date!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-uswah

anoushay_kdmhmd IF-Dazzler
anoushay_kdmhmd
anoushay_kdmhmd

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
*Neha me choryng ds nad 8 mnths say ziada ki tapasya!! lol

hayee Sammy u were right wednesdays are realy lucky 4 us!! da promo was soo heavenly!!! like two angels fallng 4m heavens to spread love !! adter watching da promo my bachi kuchi sanity just PUFFed away!! hope to seee more promos soon!! it was da 1st jhatka and em dead!!  i didnt seems like day are workng 2gther after a long time everythng is same!! feels like they were on their honeymoon trip 4 these 8-9mnths!!! still soo ramantic and breathtakng!! and luks sooo mch in love!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonam2khajju-Frozen-XSilentPrayersXmazkachazkaSukrutha-Faiza-uswah

anoushay_kdmhmd IF-Dazzler
anoushay_kdmhmd
anoushay_kdmhmd

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
@sammy amazing HC avis he luks shoo cute yet sooo hawt!! and he is all in happy happy mood!!! *rehrsls chal rai haina LOL

@Suku and Priya Thanks guys !!! @
nans will be waitng 4 da HQ promo!!!

Sweet_KandymazkachazkaSukruthauswah-Frozen-

Sukrutha IF-Sizzlerz
Sukrutha
Sukrutha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anoushay_kdmhmd

hayee Sammy u were right wednesdays are realy lucky 4 us!! da promo was soo heavenly!!! like two angels fallng 4m heavens to spread love !! adter watching da promo my bachi kuchi sanity just PUFFed away!! hope to seee more promos soon!! it was da 1st jhatka and em dead!!  i didnt seems like day are workng 2gther after a long time everythng is same!! feels like they were on their honeymoon trip 4 these 8-9mnths!!! still soo ramantic and breathtakng!! and luks sooo mch in love!!

@bold....this is making me both...EmbarrassedBlushing and ROFL

niceone yaar.....honeymoon......Embarrassed

anoushay_kdmhmdmazkachazka-Faiza-uswah-Frozen-

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anoushay_kdmhmd

BlushingDay Dreaming....i know anou::that sounds great...im ready to imagine ph were on their looooooooooonng honeymoon and deciding about their second kidDay DreamingDay Dreaming....and yeah i knew it..in dono ke bech kabhi kuch nahi badal sakta..same passion,same intensity..Day DreamingDay Dreaming,,and more over same CHemistry.Day DreamingDay DreamingBlushingBlushing

anoushay_kdmhmdSukrutha-Faiza-uswah-Frozen-

Go to top