Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

awwwwwww my bachiiiiiiiii dis s fabulous πŸ˜ just look at dese two... i love dis eye lock uffffffff me fainted alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

thanks kauser........... mega hug at ya jaana πŸ€—

awww thankuuuuu sooo much...i love it too...imagine how i made itπŸ˜³πŸ˜†..ure most welcome dear,anthing for harshiti..πŸ€—πŸ€—...

u were right it's soooooo difficult to make siggies,so hard to concentrate..πŸ˜›...and this pheyeooh was making it more difficult for me to finish it..kept phlaring at it..πŸ˜†

mazkachazka thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_Kandy

my items has already been postedπŸ˜† but surprise soon andd loved ur siggy :D

yeah jana i saw those..too good..but what to do me very greedy want more..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..surprise??plz post it soon..waiting for it with open arms..πŸ˜ƒ..

and thanx for liking my siggy..😳
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

congrats everyone on the new FC... wow the previous one ended very quicklly... and theres is no guess there why....
hope everyone is enjoying their 2011 so far...i know i am.
wow for the first i am saying but i love balaji.... for deciding to get our favourite jodi back on the small screen if only for one episode, but i am just glad.
and i love sbs. they are the only ones who seem to understand our need to see our bhindus together. and they gave them to us twice in the last couple of weeks. so big thnak you to them... have fun here guys
Edited by fijiana - 13 years ago
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just made whatever...buz am dead na β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uTZ1bsF93Q[/YOUTUBE]
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mazkachazka

gosh yeah kauser... dats y i dont like any of my siggies cz they'r not gud at all
need to make siggies leisurely πŸ˜† but these two wont let me beeeeeeeee πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sammy i dont get utube at office jaana so i'l check ur video tonite & comment......
mazkachazka thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

arrey who tolu they're not good..they awesome...loved ure propmt siggies,coz u made it in a hurry na,maybe thats y ure not liking them...but that's a challenge and u passed itπŸ€—..lovely work from ure side alwes..dont worry..😳

mazkachazka thumbnail
awww...samia ki bachi..tum ne hame mardala !!!in real sense..wat apt choice of song..and whateva u did killed me too...so im joining uπŸ€ͺ...

ladki badi anjani hai!!omg....off to wach it again..😍cant imagine our condition when this will air..
😍☺️
Shruti11 thumbnail
reserved congrats for new fc
Shruti11 thumbnail
ok guys came to know yesterday sbs was from promo shoot for star one and the promo will be aired next week or within  3 to 4 days  Edited by Shruti11 - 13 years ago