Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh XII .~*~. (Page 20)

Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Gosh i've been so busy with my exams...all these SBS segments were going on and i had lots to say about it, but my busy schedule was killing meAngry

Ok, now firstly, all the creations by everyone...Avis, Siggies were fabulous. Loved all of themClapClapClap

HC in white and AG in pink....it was like a fairytale, and the background was even complimenting them. It was just like "LOVE IS IN THE AIR" and both of them were shooting for it in heaven.....gosh....yeah...thatz what i'm actually trying to say..."HEAVEN"

The rose thing was just immensely sweet and........and.......ROMANTIC
I was constantly staring at hc's smile....i mean he had a very blushy-smiley look which he had at times while doing romantic scenes with ag....but that was like for the show. But this time he was just too much into an intense smile as if a gesture or sth. Plus, one thing which i've noticed that Harshiti wasn't really fighting so much during the segment; esp ag who has been doing the most of masti was the most chup-chap and shy types....i was kind of really surprised at it....but that was indeed a pleasant surprise for a change

When hc was saying  in a teasing, masti wala way "haan sangini chor ke tere liye mein ayegi competition dene......aja vese"....ag was simply quiet and smiling with her palkein niche rakhe huye and her face which turned half scarlet. I just felt like giving a tight hug to her....she was looking sooo adorable in that very portion of the segment.

And, yes like most of u even i'm wondering what hc meant when he said "meri tabiyat thik nahi rehti hain......zara paas ayo...frame mein ayo". HC is just running from lack of words and feelings i guess. Like last time when he introduced his on-screen sis, Ananya di to AG, he said.."Ayo mein tumhe Ananya di se milwata ho jo bohot zyada pregnant hain".
Kya kare bechare ki galti pakarna sabki bas ki baat thodi na hain. Uske liye koi aisa hona chahiye jo uski tabiyat bigar ne se pehlehi theek kar de.....aur vaise bhi i guess ag ko dekhke koi bhi khushi se uchal parenga. She is the "Sunshine girl" for everyone.

Btw, i went thru the previous SBS segment which was hosted by Harshiti and i saw sth which i didn't notice earlier. When hc took ag for the tour of the sets of TL, he gave her a chocolate. And when they came out from the sets they both were chewing sth at the same time.
So i was like....achha....to ag aap kab se apni chocolates share karne lage. Kuch der pehle to bol rahi thi ke mujhe apni subway sandwich, coffee, etc sab apne liye chahiye and that too without the company of hc. Camera bandh hotehi sharing caring shuru hogi...hmm.....ab kya kahe....aap dono ki action-reaction dekh ke mujhe Newton's 3rd ki yaad agayi. Vaise Newtons se yaad aya ki.....kash ek apple aap dono ke sar pe gire aur aap dono ki akaal thikane mein ajaye....aur ye samaj mein a jaye ke U BOTH R A JODI MADE IN HEAVEN.....y don' u guyz just accept it

Now, lets see what happens when the main performance in V-Day.

~Tasneem~

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8nainaaanoushay_kdmhmd-Garima-khajjumazkachazkaSukrutha-Faiza-uswahsweta2005-Frozen-XSilentPrayersX-Fatima-CurlylocksPreeti.xokhushix

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
wow tas.... i ws deeply moved with each word of urs....Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
these two are made for each other..... no two ways abt dat. i really wanna see them in a new show. wonder who will listen to our prayers.....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweta2005-Frozen-mazkachazka-Faiza-uswahPreeti.xo-Fatima-

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

wow tas.... i ws deeply moved with each word of urs....Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
these two are made for each other..... no two ways abt dat. i really wanna see them in a new show. wonder who will listen to our prayers.....
Dnt worry our prayers will surely be heard...n like they say sabaar ka phal meetha hota hai...our prayers will be answered n we will get our Harshiti back....fingers crossed.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khajjumazkachazkauswahsweta2005-Frozen-

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Dnt worry our prayers will surely be heard...n like they say sabaar ka phal meetha hota hai...our prayers will be answered n we will get our Harshiti back....fingers crossed.

Hope it will come true and we get them back.........but guys i am doubting about Ekta and BT that they have plan something about them..............otherwise how its possible they r back together again ........i know its only one performance but dont u guys think that when we request Ekta ,BT and  SP day and night to back Harshiti but they dont listen us
Now suddenly they r showing them together again and not only this they showing them on Valentine,s day
What is the meaning of all this.....i am really think there is something cooking in Ekta,s mind

Edited by uswah - 21 January 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khajjuPreeti.xo

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Hope it will come true and we get them back.........but guys i am doubting about Ekta abd Bt that they have plan something about them..............otherwise how its possible they r back together again ........i know its only one performance but dont u guys think that when we request Ekta ,BT and  SP day and night to back Harshiti but they dont listen us
Now suddenly they r showing them together again and not only this they showing them on Valentine,s day
What is the meaning of all this.....i am really think there is something cooking in Ekta,s mind
There is always something cooking in Ekta's mind whats new bout that?????
I just pray to god that we get our Harshiti back asap....really missing them alot....i think that something is surely gna happen other wise we wouldn't be seeing Harshiti twice in a matter of 3 weeks....hoping it's for the best.....Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khajjumazkachazka-Faiza-uswah-Frozen--Fatima-

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Hope it will come true and we get them back.........but guys i am doubting about Ekta abd Bt that they have plan something about them..............otherwise how its possible they r back together again ........i know its only one performance but dont u guys think that when we request Ekta ,BT and  SP day and night to back Harshiti but they dont listen us
I just pray to god that we get our Harshiti back asap....really missing them alot....i think that something is surely gna happen other wise we wouldn't be seeing Harshiti twice in a matter of 3 weeks....hoping it's for the best.....Confused
[/QUOTE]
Yah  hope so this suspense is kiling me .........Ouch
I want good news soonApprove

Edited by uswah - 21 January 2011 at 12:25pm

khajjumazkachazka-Faiza--Frozen-Preeti.xo

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Yah  hope so this suspense ios kiling me .........Ouch
I want good news soon
[/QUOTE]
Yh....i want some good news....*scratching head* Maybe of Harshiti in a new show together.

khajjumazkachazka-Frozen--Faiza-uswah

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Yah  hope so this suspense ios kiling me .........Ouch
I want good news soon
[/QUOTE]
Yh....i want some good news....*scratching head* Maybe of Harshiti in a new show together.

ya but dont be too hopeful now as tl is on after tl may be harshiti will come together by next year  now whatever we r getting we should enjuy it to the fullest.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uswah-Frozen-mazkachazka-Faiza-

Go to top